Do you hope or wish that Trump is a successful president?

Do you want Trump to be a successful president?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
One thing we all know for sure. Nobody will ever be a more worthless President than this Obama piece of shit.

Crooked Hillary was the best possibility to be the worst President but that ship has sailed.

I hear it's treason not to.

15036420_1375195605844083_1509740315670789375_n.jpg

Simple enough. Put your John Hancock on the line and let the world, or just us here lol, know how you think.

Yes, I hope he corrects the mess that my Party and the repub Party has made in DC and truly drains the swamp as he so famously stated.

If he is a good and caring president that doesn't aim to hurt people. I'll say yes.
What have I heard from you forever? Infrastructure! Now you are going to get it and you still are not happy!

I'll admit that I like that

but being a good person matters too.
LOL I really think that by this time next year, that swamp will be far more odiferous for the Trump Presidency.

The swamp they want to drain is the one that makes us a first world country and accepts science as important. They want to fill a new swamp with religious and fascist crap.

I learned a long time ago that this is nothing more than a laced question. It's always asked, it's always laden with hidden agendas and meanings, and it ALWAYS is off mark entirely.

What does it mean to be a "successful" President? To enact the policies a candidate has proposed? To enact polices that benefit the American people? To break campaign promises if doing so turns out to be good for the people? To prevent wars? To start wars? To say enough of the right sounding things that he wins arguments? To incidentally be in office when gas prices go down? To incidentally be in office when job creation goes up? Is a President successful when he does evil things for a sliver of benefit? Or when he stands firm to moral principles, despite the country suffering an exacting toll?

When Obama was elected many Republicans came out saying they would be dedicated to making him a "one term President" and even going so far as to overtly state they hoped he failed. Now many of the same people are wanting to hear whether Trump's detractors will wish him success, just so they can slam people hypocritically. Well personally, I'm calling bullshit on the whole thing. Enough with this question. It's a fucking game, and a pathetic one at that.

I hoped Obama would succeed, I would have hoped Clinton succeeded, I hope Trump succeeds.

Whether or not the candidate elected represents my ideas and beliefs (and I didn't vote for either of them, FYI) doesn't matter the morning after. They will be the next President, I hope they succeed, for the sake of the nation.

Forum List

Back