Do you have any favorite serial killers

Bundy, Dahmer or Gacy, Ripper, DC shooter, Ted K, Green , JAck the ripper , Zodiak etc

TED K was super awesome with those clever bombs

I also loved Teds style and how he just hacked folks up.

Gacy and the crawl space ?? You just shove them down lol
:1peleas:

Bundy, Dahmer or Gacy, Ripper, DC shooter, Ted K, Green , JAck the ripper , Zodiak etc

I have to go with the DC Sniper

During the frenzy, I had a business trip to DC and was staying at a Hilton in Northern Virginia. I was delayed and didn’t get to the hotel till 10 PM and ended up parking in a remote lot.

It was dark and I had a long walk to the hotel entrance. I remember scanning the horizon looking for potential snipers. I walked quickly and when I reached the hotel lobby I thought about how foolish I had acted

The next morning I found out the snipers had shot someone that night a mile away from my hotel.

I have to go with the DC Sniper

During the frenzy, I had a business trip to DC and was staying at a Hilton in Northern Virginia. I was delayed and didn’t get to the hotel till 10 PM and ended up parking in a remote lot.

It was dark and I had a long walk to the hotel entrance. I remember scanning the horizon looking for potential snipers. I walked quickly and when I reached the hotel lobby I thought about how foolish I had acted

The next morning I found out the snipers had shot someone that night a mile away from my hotel.
I am not surprised to see you fascist democrats actually listing a favorite mass murderer, you know why I am not surprised in the least bit, because you fuckers largely are serial murdering animals of your own making as it is, likely of 70-million murdered babies, you animals account for a good 85% of the total death tally!

When you are good with murdering the absolute most helpless of humans, you are capable of anything, no matter how depraved! :wink:

I am not surprised to see you fascist democrats actually listing a favorite mass murderer, you know why I am not surprised in the least bit, because you fuckers largely are serial murdering animals of your own making as it is, likely of 70-million murdered babies, you animals account for a good 85% of the total death tally!

When you are good with murdering the absolute most helpless of humans, you are capable of anything, no matter how depraved! :wink:
?

I think Bundy was the only one who was executed in the electric chair. Dahmer was beaten to death in a prison setup that put him next to a maniac without supervision in proximity to weight lifting devices that could be used as weapons, Gacy's last words were "kiss my ass" before the lethal injection. Wuornos also executed by lethal injection was the only female serial killer.

Do you have any favorite serial killers​

Just Joe Biden comes to mind. 1.5 million dead so far from Covid and Fentanyl since he took office.

1661999019752.gif

I have no favorite but, apparently, the most 'successful' was that 'angel of death' nurse.....Probably killed 400.

The Richthofen brothers during WW I, Jimmy Stewart during WW II, Audie Murphy ditto, The Borgia family to name just a few, but FDR is my favorite; it would suck to be speaking Japanese or German now. People who eat raw fish need to die.

Back in the day here in NY we had the Son of Sam.

Forum List

Back