do you guys really think I could do well at Truck driving or prison guard

What is short haul trucking ??
how much can I make a work and how many hours .??
The same route daily

40 yrs ago, i drove TT's nights for UPS, you might want to ask them

They'll fit you n a brown uniform & you'll look like a 6' turd

But the $$$'s there....
~S~

They have eldercare and babysitting sites too but usually it's not just for ada they want a more long term commitment. That would be something you would have to be fully committed to. Whereas, pet sitting and house sitting are temp.

Do you think with pet sitting, eldercare or house sitting - I could make 20-30 an hour ???

This is very helpful and I will start researching a few of them tomorrow morning
Thanks
I actually have reason to get out of bed.

I was the store owner , so I dont think so
I did not receive a set salary.
I don't think that matters. You must meet the criteria for disability and the way you tell it, you're disabled. Check it out at least. If you don't qualify you're no worse off than you are now.

how much pay
Maybe 15 an hour

Depends on where you live and who you work for, but I have seen them advertised in the high teens locally but it has been awhile since I have seen a listing. Since Harbor Fright is advertising for $17.50 an hour starting now, I assume it would be more. Virginia MW is 12 heading to 15 in a few years so it has created more attractive starting wages even in the nowhere parts of the state.

$20 an hour and maybe 24 hours a week would be enough for me to quietly quit the rate race once my other thing gets sorted next year. It would be enough to cover the basic day to day stuff. Wifeypoo would still be an ICU charge nurse, we already have enough to cover the kids education and everything is paid off, would have some rental money still coming in, etc. I really wouldn't even need to work financially, but I think for mental health reasons it is better to work some than none at all.

In the northern part of Arizona people are missing medical appointments because there are no drivers from the medical transport services. You might check into that. i think the biggest one in Arizona is AAA. Should be able to Google 'medical transport ' and find it. I know the VA is even having trouble getting transport drivers. Good luck

I owned 2 UPS stores that both did sub medicore, I am not good at business at all, I have difficulty communicating or talking to people and I am a medicore student.
Do you guys think Truck driving or being a prison guard might be ok. I have chronic back problems now with my DDD
Well, I try to always pray b4 making big decisions. I don't know your age and other information so I can't answer, really, except that you should go after something you will be good at and somewhat enjoy (although all jobs have their down sides, to be sure). Jesus knows us better than we know ourselves, so yeh... we should always pray. I have made decisions in hte past before praying and then I wonder why disaster strikes... although, in a way, I am always in a state of prayer... But sometimes that is not good enough. You have to tangibly pray about "big things"

In the northern part of Arizona people are missing medical appointments because there are no drivers from the medical transport services. You might check into that. i think the biggest one in Arizona is AAA. Should be able to Google 'medical transport ' and find it. I know the VA is even having trouble getting transport drivers. Good luck
Do drivers for the VA use their own vehicle or does the VA have them?

Forum List

Back