do you guys really think I could do well at Truck driving or prison guard

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
I owned 2 UPS stores that both did sub medicore, I am not good at business at all, I have difficulty communicating or talking to people and I am a medicore student.
Do you guys think Truck driving or being a prison guard might be ok. I have chronic back problems now with my DDD

I am not cut out for the average Jewish jobs- investment banking, financial services, Medicine, Dentistry and LAW

I owned 2 UPS stores that both did sub medicore, I am not good at business at all, I have difficulty communicating or talking to people and I am a medicore student.
Do you guys think Truck driving or being a prison guard might be ok. I have chronic back problems now with my DDD

Get a good lumbar pillow and try truck driving. Or short haul truck driving. If no good, try prison guard or get disability and live simply. Try and see where you fit in.

AOC.jpg

Back rules out both

Both are the wrong choices with the back problems. A teacher with your real-world experience may be a good choice.

I think I can sit in a truck for 8 hours a day with a 30 min break half way there

I can still be ok on my feet. I am just not good at heavy lifting or running
Sure because if I am having to break up a fight in the prison yard or take down an inmate that doesn't blink an eye when pepper sprayed, someone who is ok on their feet who has to take their sweet time getting to me is exactly the wingman I would want.

Then what kind of career. I did own 2 UPS stores : one in Nevada and one in Oregon.
If you want to drive go apply. I slipped a disk early in my career and I'm still at it. Muscle relaxers ice, stretches and such has done the job. Go local, not over the road. Affords instant help if needed. Most LTL companies have a driver training program. Realize if you pass and are hired you're still not really a driver. Know what ya can and can't do. Stay inside those bounds and when you have the time and space practice what needs improving such as blind side backing. Be nice to the customers. Had a guy who lost his job but did such an outstanding job for a huge national account they demanded having him back.

Sure because if I am having to break up a fight in the prison yard or take down an inmate that doesn't blink an eye when pepper sprayed, someone who is ok on their feet who has to take their sweet time getting to me is exactly the wingman I would want.

I can throw punches well but I see your point. I am totally F in other words and basically useless

If you want to drive go apply. I slipped a disk early in my career and I'm still at it. Muscle relaxers ice, stretches and such has done the job. Go local, not over the road. Affords instant help if needed. Most LTL companies have a driver training program. Realize if you pass and are hired you're still not really a driver. Know what ya can and can't do. Stay inside those bounds and when you have the time and space practice what needs improving such as blind side backing. Be nice to the customers. Had a guy who lost his job but did such an outstanding job for a huge national account they demanded having him back.

Why did you slip a disk ??
Are you still in pain ???

Forum List

Back