do you guys really think I could do well at Truck driving or prison guard

I think I can sit in a truck for 8 hours a day with a 30 min break half way there
More like getting up at 3am and picking up your haul....then driving for 6 hrs.....then off-loading your haul at the distribution warehouse for 4-6 hrs and then driving another 6-8 hrs to your next haul contract...or going home and doing it all over again the next day. If you like working 16-20 hrs a day.....go for it.

Why did you slip a disk ??
Are you still in pain ???
Not generally. Was picking boxes off floor of trailer and stacking em on a pallet late 80's. Felt a twitch. Didn't hurt but I couldn't lift anything . By time Dr opened I could barely walk. Guy did a CTsent me home with muscle relaxers said come back tomorrow and I'll tell ya what the plan is. Next day I could walk so he sent me home with orders to not lift anything and do lots of walking.

More like getting up at 3am and picking up your haul....then driving for 6 hrs.....then off-loading your haul at the distribution warehouse for 4-6 hrs and then driving another 6-8 hrs to your next haul contract...or going home and doing it all over again the next day. If you like working 16-20 hrs a day.....go for it.
It's called local driving

Sure because if I am having to break up a fight in the prison yard or take down an inmate that doesn't blink an eye when pepper sprayed, someone who is ok on their feet who has to take their sweet time getting to me is exactly the wingman I would want.
LOL. Lumbering down to the yard with a jelly donut in hand to save the day.

I can throw punches well but I see your point. I am totally F in other words and basically useless

There are other jobs to consider. It sounds goofy, but I think I may get a night merchandising hobby job at Home Depot once I finish a deal on a commercial property I am in secret negotiations with that I am hoping will get me a very low 7 figure payout on. I've pretty much decided I am sick of people but don't want to do nothing all day, so that'll be more than enough to get me to 59 1/2 when I can start drawing down the 401K so I just need to find something to do that doesn't involve a recliner and reruns all day.

As long as you can find a job that will pay all you bills it's good enough. You don't need to have a fancy job or impress anyone. You just need to take care of your mental health. You could be a pet sitter, a house sitter, a mediator, transcriber....

As long as you can find a job that will pay all you bills it's good enough. You don't need to have a fancy job or impress anyone. You just need to take care of your mental health. You could be a pet sitter, a house sitter, a mediator, transcriber....
I am on Viibryd and buspar for mental health!!!

I developed DDD in my back last summer and my life is crashing into a brick wall

I am on Viibryd and buspar for mental health!!!

I developed DDD in my back last summer and my life is crashing into a brick wall
I know a lady who is on disability and she makes bank just pet sitting. People pay her just to stay at their house and watch their pets when they are out of town. If you don't like animals it won't work out for you. But you can also House sit it pays well. I know alot of people with mental health struggles. So I get it. It's serious and it sucks.

Pet Sitting Near Me: Find The Best Pet Sitters | Rover.com

Last edited:
I know a lady who is on disability and she makes bank just pet sitting. People pay her just to stay at their house and watch their pets when they are out of town. If you don't like animals it won't work out for you. But you can also House sit it pays well. I know alot of people with mental health struggles. So I get it. It's serious and it sucks.

Will they hire a single Jewish man for pet or kid sitting

I love animals

Do I stay at their house or does their pet come to my house

I don't know about babysitting. But pet sitting and house sitting sure.

I am a kind and caring man. you mean I can get a job house sittin or pet sitting. how does this become my job.
I literally have ZERO other responsablities or anything. Zero kids, Zero other concerns.

Forum List

Back