Do you get the feeling the DNC has completely abandoned quality Americans for illegals and weirdos?

It certainly seems as though all their time, effort and energy is spent on illegals, barely legals / DACA, trannies and the like.
Meanwhile we have homeless populations the size of small cities, homeless Veterans dying on our streets, we're $20 trillion in debt, middle class can't get ahead, poverty at all time highs and all Chuck and Nancy seem to want to do is talk about is how we can better serve illegals and DACA trash. This has gone on for nine years now...will it ever end...will the DNC ever put Americans first?
How and the hell can anyone with any class, decency and American pride continue to support a political party that shits all over our Constitution and clearly puts illegals ahead of their own countrymen?
PLEASE EXPLAIN THIS TO ME.
Oh, look.

Dumb shit pontificates out his ass as if it's only the Democrats who shit all over the Constitution and America.

An illegal kills another American citizen, this time a 14 year old girl riding home with her grand parents. Is there any Dem outrage? Hell no, tells you all you need to know about Dem's.

No. In fact that's a partisan lie for folks with cognitive disorders. Poverty levels have been dropping since 2013 and have falling to levels in the 1990's

What exactly are "quality Americans"?

People with a job. People who are normal. People that don't expect the country to change for them. People who are here legally. People who don't constantly cry victim and insist on government help or taxpayer free rides. People who exercise personal responsibility.
So my wife isn't normal, retirees aren't normal. Chilkdren aren't normal. People laid off aren't normal, disabled people aren't normal.

I have news, bigoted, racist, white supremacist & people who must tote a gun everywhere (outside a job) aren't normal.

People that support arming mass killers with semiautomatic rifles are not normal. People who vote for a business cheat, fraud, women groping lying orange Adolf aren't normal

It certainly seems as though all their time, effort and energy is spent on illegals, barely legals / DACA, trannies and the like.
Roy Moore knows all about "barely legals".
Nothing has been proven as yet.
In MY AMERICA, your innocent until proven guilty, and news reporters are not Judges or juries.

So in your America Hillary is innocent and Herr Trumph should not advocate for her going to jail then. Nice.

In MY AMERICA, your innocent until proven guilty, and news reporters are not Judges or juries.
Oh, okay. We're here to just build straw men about Democrats.

Check.
And, what does Roy Moore have to do with the OP?
Nice Hijack.

When are all Americans gonna get it? The Globalists don't have America's best interests in mind. In fact, most of them despise America. Americans need to abandon their support for them as soon as possible. Their nation's survival depends on it.

An illegal kills another American citizen, this time a 14 year old girl riding home with her grand parents. Is there any Dem outrage? Hell no, tells you all you need to know about Dem's.
Oh fuck you. What a stupid argument. We are supposed to post outrage every time an illegal commits a crime? Really? Illegals have a lower crime rate than US citizens. Ate you saying citizens have more a right to murder children than illegals?

Oh, okay. We're here to just build straw men about Democrats.

Check.
And, what does Roy Moore have to do with the OP?
Nice Hijack.
I guess to you, Roy Moore is not a weirdo? Moore is supported by Trump & Republicans. Do you think it is OK to molest children?

When are all Americans gonna get it? The Globalists don't have America's best interests in mind. In fact, most of them despise America. Americans need to abandon their support for them as soon as possible. Their nation's survival depends on it.
Only a moron thinks we can survive as a closed off country & not participate in the world.

So in your America Hillary is innocent and Herr Trumph should not advocate for her going to jail then. Nice.
She is innocent until she is tried
And believe me I am NOT a Killary fan.

Oh fuck you. What a stupid argument. We are supposed to post outrage every time an illegal commits a crime? Really? Illegals have a lower crime rate than US citizens. Ate you saying citizens have more a right to murder children than illegals?

Hell yes, a 14 year old American girl was robbed of her life by a lowlife pig scum illegal HELLO which side are you on?

They don't belong in my country. These heinous crimes wouldn't be committed here, if our immigration laws were enforced. They're preventable crimes. Illegal Immigration needs to be ended once and for all.

Just because American Citizens commit crimes, doesn't mean we should import Thousands of foreign criminals. We already have enough problems. Time to end Illegal Immigration. Anything short of that, i won't be satisfied.

Confirmation bias at its finest, ladies and gentlemen.

Something Fox News won't tell you: Contrary to Trump’s Claims, Immigrants Are Less Likely to Commit Crimes

A central point of an executive order President Trump signed on Wednesday — and a mainstay of his campaign speeches — is the view that undocumented immigrants pose a threat to public safety.

But several studies, over many years, have concluded that immigrants are less likely to commit crimes than people born in the United States. And experts say the available evidence does not support the idea that undocumented immigrants commit a disproportionate share of crime.

Only a moron thinks we can survive as a closed off country & not participate in the world.

Obviously, that's not what i said.

you left out "....in a court of law". I look forward to Moore defending himself in a court of law. Then we can talk about "innocent until proven guilty".

Forum List

Back