Do you feel the Democrat party would exist if not for MSM, using black people, for example............

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
Personally I don't believe the Democrat/PROG-party would exist without having ownership of nearly all information & misinformation. They're just too irrational and entertain the lowest common denominators to attract a crowd without propaganda. 24/7 news, and especially the web were diamonds to them, it helped them turn California blue, and then the rush & exodus outward. They wired heads before the internet, but with the internet they seem to have perfected it, almost completely. Rationality is gone, and reality has become a free-flowing narration aimed only to serve the interests of their masters.

Let's take the black population for a great example of the power of their propaganda.

Democrats were the party of slavery and the Republicans freed the slaves. 90% of blacks swing Democrat anyway.

A large number of Democrats failed to support civil rights. 90% of blacks swing Democrat anyway.

Blacks are more likely to reject COVID vaccination, because like a lot of conservatives they don't trust the system. 90% of blacks swing Democrat anyway.

Democrats have assaulted Christianity for many years, while a large number of blacks are Christian. 90% of blacks swing Democrat anyway.

Democrat run cities are in turmoil. 90% of blacks swing Democrat anyway.

Democrats talk about racism all day, most conservatives could give a flying fuck what race you are. 90% of blacks swing Democrat anyway.

Black success peaked on Trump's watch. 90% of blacks swing Democrat anyway.

Black leaders are WTF is that SHIT? If I were black I'd be so ashamed my people came up with this trash representation, that's not the best you got, BY FAR. 90% of blacks swing Democrat anyway.

Democrats consistently patronize blacks, single blacks out, and hold them to lessor standards in the name of "fairness, understanding & reparations", while most conservatives could give a flying fuck what race you are. Blacks should want equality right? not some BS segregating blacks to the core. 90% of blacks swing Democrat anyway.

At the end of the day, propaganda points their fingers into the other direction. They tell us when to riot (election time), teach us how thugs are martyrs, blacks are to be pitied instead of held responsible, welfare in exchange of families. So 90% of blacks swing Democrat anyway.

Personally I don't believe the Democrat/PROG-party would exist without having ownership of nearly all information & misinformation. They're just too irrational and entertain the lowest common denominators to attract a crowd without propaganda. 24/7 news, and especially the web were diamonds to them, it helped them turn California blue, and then the rush & exodus outward. They wired heads before the internet, but with the internet they seem to have perfected it, almost completely. Rationality is gone, and reality has become a free-flowing narration aimed only to serve the interests of their masters.

Let's take the black population for a great example of the power of their propaganda.

Democrats were the party of slavery and the Republicans freed the slaves. 90% of blacks swing Democrat anyway.

A large number of Democrats failed to support civil rights. 90% of blacks swing Democrat anyway.

Blacks are more likely to reject COVID vaccination, because like a lot of conservatives they don't trust the system. 90% of blacks swing Democrat anyway.

Democrats have assaulted Christianity for many years, while a large number of blacks are Christian. 90% of blacks swing Democrat anyway.

Democrat run cities are in turmoil. 90% of blacks swing Democrat anyway.

Democrats talk about racism all day, most conservatives could give a flying fuck what race you are. 90% of blacks swing Democrat anyway.

Black success peaked on Trump's watch. 90% of blacks swing Democrat anyway.

Black leaders are WTF is that SHIT? If I were black I'd be so ashamed my people came up with this trash representation, that's not the best you got, BY FAR. 90% of blacks swing Democrat anyway.

Democrats consistently patronize blacks, single blacks out, and hold them to lessor standards in the name of "fairness, understanding & reparations", while most conservatives could give a flying fuck what race you are. Blacks should want equality right? not some BS segregating blacks to the core. 90% of blacks swing Democrat anyway.

At the end of the day, propaganda points their fingers into the other direction. They tell us when to riot (election time), teach us how thugs are martyrs, blacks are to be pitied instead of held responsible, welfare in exchange of families. So 90% of blacks swing Democrat anyway.
This is white racist hogwash.

Democrats want blacks poor and dependent on government.

Thats why black racist Democrats say things like...

Going to school is acting white.
Obeying the law is acting white.

All to turn black kids into troubled adults.
I'm black and nobody black I know has ever said that.

So you posted more white racist hogwash.

He is a Democrat. His skin color is the most important thing about himself. That's why he talks about it so much.

If he weren't black he'd be the worst of them, you know, a white college-level social justice warrior's snowflake with a big mouth?

I go into black neighborhoods everyday and tell them going to school is the white thing to do.

I also have all the bridges for sale in New York.

I go into black neighborhoods everyday and tell them going to school is the white thing to do.

I also have all the bridges for sale in New York.
You tell them? I bet they tell you that.

Getting the vaccine and wearing a mask is also the white thing to do. Bet you never heard that either.

Forum List

Back