Do you feel the Democrat party would exist if not for MSM, using black people, for example............

I go into black neighborhoods everyday and tell them going to school is the white thing to do.

I also have all the bridges for sale in New York.
It’s not about what you as an individual do or say to an extent. It’s about the policies designed to keep blacks uneducated, and dependent on the government.

Personally I don't believe the Democrat/PROG-party would exist without having ownership of nearly all information & misinformation. They're just too irrational and entertain the lowest common denominators to attract a crowd without propaganda. 24/7 news, and especially the web were diamonds to them, it helped them turn California blue, and then the rush & exodus outward. They wired heads before the internet, but with the internet they seem to have perfected it, almost completely. Rationality is gone, and reality has become a free-flowing narration aimed only to serve the interests of their masters.

Let's take the black population for a great example of the power of their propaganda.

Democrats were the party of slavery and the Republicans freed the slaves. 90% of blacks swing Democrat anyway.

A large number of Democrats failed to support civil rights. 90% of blacks swing Democrat anyway.

Blacks are more likely to reject COVID vaccination, because like a lot of conservatives they don't trust the system. 90% of blacks swing Democrat anyway.

Democrats have assaulted Christianity for many years, while a large number of blacks are Christian. 90% of blacks swing Democrat anyway.

Democrat run cities are in turmoil. 90% of blacks swing Democrat anyway.

Democrats talk about racism all day, most conservatives could give a flying fuck what race you are. 90% of blacks swing Democrat anyway.

Black success peaked on Trump's watch. 90% of blacks swing Democrat anyway.

Black leaders are WTF is that SHIT? If I were black I'd be so ashamed my people came up with this trash representation, that's not the best you got, BY FAR. 90% of blacks swing Democrat anyway.

Democrats consistently patronize blacks, single blacks out, and hold them to lessor standards in the name of "fairness, understanding & reparations", while most conservatives could give a flying fuck what race you are. Blacks should want equality right? not some BS segregating blacks to the core. 90% of blacks swing Democrat anyway.

At the end of the day, propaganda points their fingers into the other direction. They tell us when to riot (election time), teach us how thugs are martyrs, blacks are to be pitied instead of held responsible, welfare in exchange of families. So 90% of blacks swing Democrat anyway.
The republican party only exists because their adherents have no problem with false witness bearing or the practice of the abomination of hypocrisy (unto God, with a McCarthy era phrase in our pledge.) If it weren't for fallacy, right-wingers would have no arguments at all.

Someone is having a sad...

20201108_200724.jpg

It’s not about what you as an individual do or say to an extent. It’s about the policies designed to keep blacks uneducated, and dependent on the government.

Which policies?

'I don't believe the Democrat/PROG-party would exist without having ownership of nearly all information & misinformation.'

1. The above is wrong because absolutely no critical thought seemed to go into this screed. Do you even understand what critical thinking entails? Doubtful.

Ownership? Hardly. Some dirt merchant magaturds resembling this one just love to pretend they just woke up after a 100+ year hibernation and 'suddenly' found out that Democrats now dominate journalism, television, most of the arts as well as social media.

This argument is a crock of shit, and doesn't support fact.

Paying even just the slightest bit of attention, one can see that Democrats have fucking dominated these industries (also known as the LIBERAL arts) for a very, very long time, so this recently fabricated magaturd outrage falls apart pretty quickly when held to any sort of scrutiny.

As Republica magaturds, you should be enjoying your party's recent cultural renaissance as playing catch up to the Democrats in these arenas has beared some fruit. Magaturds now have Breitbart, Newsmax, OANN and Fox to give them their 24/7 dose of their political tribe's propaganda and talking points. In addition, they have countless magaturd blogs on the Internet to do the same. They may lack reputation, and haven't learned how to build a decent social media platform rivalling any of the mainstream platforms as of yet, but in a few years, who knows?

Shall I keep going?

'I don't believe the Democrat/PROG-party would exist without having ownership of nearly all information & misinformation.'

1. The above is wrong because absolutely no critical thought seemed to go into this screed. Do you even understand what critical thinking entails? Doubtful. This guy just said it's my imagination the left owns & runs MOST of the education system, mainstream media, polls, debates, govt. institutions & social media, and I'm the one short on critical thought.

Ownership? Hardly. Some dirt merchant magaturds resembling this one just love to pretend they just woke up after a 100+ year hibernation and 'suddenly' found out that Democrats now dominate journalism, television, most of the arts as well as social media. So we agree PROGS own nearly all information & misinformation.

This argument is a crock of shit, and doesn't support fact. I read you've already run out of a way to defend your post and kind.

Paying even just the slightest bit of attention, one can see that Democrats have fucking dominated these industries (also known as the LIBERAL arts) for a very, very long time, so this recently fabricated magaturd outrage falls apart pretty quickly when held to any sort of scrutiny. Again we agree, the left owns this crap, and BTW PROGS destroyed Hollywood, music & comedy built by much of the left back in the day. How come you're denying the powerful influence of the web and 24/7 news, has the left always had that too? Did you ever think your party is tarded (e.g., Pelosi) for appearances sake thanks to our dumbing down by the web & TV? Likely.

As Republica magaturds, you should be enjoying your party's recent cultural renaissance as playing catch up to the Democrats in these arenas has beared some fruit. Sure sounds neat

Magaturds now have Breitbart, Newsmax, OANN and Fox to give them their 24/7 dose of their political tribe's propaganda and talking points. I don't watch any of it. Are those mainstream when you consider CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS, Yahoo, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube , Google and ALL THE REST? You know, 99.9% of information & what's out there is censored? ILMAO you're pretending apples and oranges. Hi I'm a leftist, and catholic schools are equal the public & college education system, Fun!

In addition, they have countless magaturd blogs on the Internet to do the same. :auiqs.jpg:

They may lack reputation :auiqs.jpg:

, and haven't learned how to build a decent social media platform rivalling any of the mainstream platforms as of yet, but in a few years, who knows?

Shall I keep going? Yes please. See my 3rd response, but keep going. You numbered your post as #1 ending at #1. I'm trying to figure out why there's a #1 without a #2, but to me it means there is no #2. Constipated?

CRT is a fact of American life. You don't know shit about who or what represent black people. BLM is supported by the majority of black people. You don't even know what CRT is.
CRT is blaming the past for present failures of the party who is supposedly forever stilted due to 60-160 years ago

Tell me why inner city schools are so behind non inner city schools? Could it be dumb policy like this?

How is a bill in a Portland, OR school district supposed to harm blacks? This was your post:

So, I ask which policies and you come back with something that hasn't been voted on that affects very few black people as compared to whites. Thanks for the non-answer, all I needed to know.

How is a bill in a Portland, OR school district supposed to harm blacks? This was your post:

So, I ask which policies and you come back with something that hasn't been voted on that affects very few black people as compared to whites. Thanks for the non-answer, all I needed to know.
You’re response to my example is disappointing to say the least.

Clearly you prove my point by not caring that black youth in this district are not going to be educated.

You’re response to my example is disappointing to say the least.

Clearly you prove my point by not caring that black youth in this district are not going to be educated.
Black people in Portland make up about 5% of the population, yet you think a bill not yet passed is somehow targeting black people. Idiot.

All of it. I am black and I am not going to argue with your racist white ass about this. What you posted was pure unadulterated white racist hogwash and it's not even debateable.
IM2--has it not occurred to you that you are just what is known as a COMMUNIST USEFUL IDIOT?

Personally I don't believe the Democrat/PROG-party would exist without having ownership of nearly all information & misinformation. They're just too irrational and entertain the lowest common denominators to attract a crowd without propaganda. 24/7 news, and especially the web were diamonds to them, it helped them turn California blue, and then the rush & exodus outward. They wired heads before the internet, but with the internet they seem to have perfected it, almost completely. Rationality is gone, and reality has become a free-flowing narration aimed only to serve the interests of their masters.

Let's take the black population for a great example of the power of their propaganda.

Democrats were the party of slavery and the Republicans freed the slaves. 90% of blacks swing Democrat anyway.

A large number of Democrats failed to support civil rights. 90% of blacks swing Democrat anyway.

Blacks are more likely to reject COVID vaccination, because like a lot of conservatives they don't trust the system. 90% of blacks swing Democrat anyway.

Democrats have assaulted Christianity for many years, while a large number of blacks are Christian. 90% of blacks swing Democrat anyway.

Democrat run cities are in turmoil. 90% of blacks swing Democrat anyway.

Democrats talk about racism all day, most conservatives could give a flying fuck what race you are. 90% of blacks swing Democrat anyway.

Black success peaked on Trump's watch. 90% of blacks swing Democrat anyway.

Black leaders are WTF is that SHIT? If I were black I'd be so ashamed my people came up with this trash representation, that's not the best you got, BY FAR. 90% of blacks swing Democrat anyway.

Democrats consistently patronize blacks, single blacks out, and hold them to lessor standards in the name of "fairness, understanding & reparations", while most conservatives could give a flying fuck what race you are. Blacks should want equality right? not some BS segregating blacks to the core. 90% of blacks swing Democrat anyway.

At the end of the day, propaganda points their fingers into the other direction. They tell us when to riot (election time), teach us how thugs are martyrs, blacks are to be pitied instead of held responsible, welfare in exchange of families. So 90% of blacks swing Democrat anyway.
If the MSM did to Biden what they did to Trump, Trump would still be president.

I think that answers your question. :)

Forum List

Back