Do you ever feel like you hate everyone? LOL

Honestly, I can NEVER make a lick of sense out of anything that one says.

Good luck to anyone who thinks they can. I don't speak demonese.

LOL

Yeh, I've noticed liberals and other God-haters don't do justice to the English language. They appear to not understand it. I guess they went to college in a blue state where only gender-hating was taught, and such enlightening topics as How to be a victim and Blame Everyone (mostly the Republicans but virtually everyone) but Yourself for .. Whatever.

we are inherently relational beings made by God for a society.
So all I can say to what you say is, it is unlikely that I avoid in myself what I see in others.
I am as I am but that in no way means I want ot be as I am or that I don't see those unlikeable parts as clearly as others do.

There, I feel better
These days, no one wants to work on him or herself. It's always "out there" (problems, things to blame stuff on)

NOT good for society in general.

That's why I have an avatar from the 50s. People were normal then (most of them)

That would require far too much effort and emotional investment.

I take the lazy way out and merely ignore everyone.
when I am not hating them, I am ignoring them

:)

Again, it is not humans I hate. I pity a lot of them... all of them, really. I just despise human nature: selfish, narcissistic, greedy, etc

I just despise human nature: selfish, narcissistic, greedy,

Selfishness is a virtue that is the basis of self reliance. Narcissism is just self-awareness in those truly deserving, and greed is what has brought man down from the trees and built civilization.

I don't know why you would hate all that is best in man.

Selfishness is a virtue that is the basis of self reliance. Narcissism is just self-awareness in those truly deserving, and greed is what has brought man down from the trees and built civilization.

I don't know why you would hate all that is best in man.
I didn't know I said anything of the sort

But people here are always putting words in the mouths of others

How childish

LOL

Yeh, I've noticed liberals and other God-haters don't do justice to the English language. They appear to not understand it. I guess they went to college in a blue state where only gender-hating was taught, and such enlightening topics as How to be a victim and Blame Everyone (mostly the Republicans but virtually everyone) but Yourself for .. Whatever.

Bastardizing the language has been a weapon of destruction used by the left forever. Example -- removing the TLM. Now that it's nearly gone, anybody can say anything they want to say and if you don't like it, YOU must have misinterpreted! Latin is a dead language so it's not open to interpretation or change.

Bastardizing the language has been a weapon of destruction used by the left forever. Example -- removing the TLM. Now that it's nearly gone, anybody can say anything they want to say and if you don't like it, YOU must have misinterpreted! Latin is a dead language so it's not open to interpretation or change.

I like how you keep up on this stuff. I have read up on some of this but not much lately. I seem to be going through some kind of phase or something. I guess I'm a little tired from all the ... I'm thinking as I write, so who knows what I'll say? I don't really understand the changes I'm going through but I guess to put it one way: I'm weary from all the human BS in the Church and in Congress and everywhere else. I frankly think in say this, that I speak for many other Americans BTW. I will be interested in watchin the debates of pres contenders but other than that, the news is getting a little tiresome for me (except the stuff about Impeachment! a Big exception there!)

Anyway, where were we? I don't know...

But didn't Francis ban the TLM?

I like how you keep up on this stuff. I have read up on some of this but not much lately. I seem to be going through some kind of phase or something. I guess I'm a little tired from all the ... I'm thinking as I write, so who knows what I'll say? I don't really understand the changes I'm going through but I guess to put it one way: I'm weary from all the human BS in the Church and in Congress and everywhere else. I frankly think in say this, that I speak for many other Americans BTW. I will be interested in watchin the debates of pres contenders but other than that, the news is getting a little tiresome for me (except the stuff about Impeachment! a Big exception there!)

Anyway, where were we? I don't know...

But didn't Francis ban the TLM?

No, I can't say that Bergoglio banned the TLM, but I know that any priest in my diocese has to get "permission" to celebrate it! That is, functionally, a ban.

After going to a TLM, I had a huge fright with the educational director of the "pastorate" in which I live, and got just a bunch of leftist double-speak. I've got to say, the leftist church disgusts me.

No, I can't say that Bergoglio banned the TLM, but I know that any priest in my diocese has to get "permission" to celebrate it! That is, functionally, a ban.

After going to a TLM, I had a huge fright with the educational director of the "pastorate" in which I live, and got just a bunch of leftist double-speak. I've got to say, the leftist church disgusts me.

that's interesting. What does he care if you go to a TLM? Maybe he thought you'd be giving them your $$ instead of the local parish?

I'm cynical, to be sure.

Well, I admit I'm a misanthrope. I basically dislike the entire human race.

I love people (and/or try to), but don't like them much (most of them). I probably should list the people I actually like, which would only require a few keystrokes. But the thing is

you can love people without liking them and we all do that, so don't go sanctimonious on me.

Anyway, it occurs to me that one is absolutely RIGHT to despise human nature

and fight it as best one can. So I'm not as bad as I may sound
No not hate. I feel like it's hard for me to be around anyone but my own family. I feel overwhlemed by other peoples energies and personalities. But I actually like to learn about peoples behaviors and psychology. I also care and pray for some people. I like animals more than people as companions/buddies/best friends. LOL

No not hate. I feel like it's hard for me to be around anyone but my own family. I feel overwhlemed by other peoples energies and personalities. But I actually like to learn about peoples behaviors and psychology. I also care and pray for some people. I like animals more than people as companions/buddies/best friends. LOL
I only like cats. Dogs are usually annoying.

But it's just the opposite with me as for you. I can't, for example, be around my family much (LONG story). I love them, but there are big issues and no one in the family wants to face them, talk about them, etc...

I also feel o/whelmed by other people's 'energy' or whatever. I also like studying behavior (sometimes) but I'm to the point I just like being with Jesus (and Friends) and no one else. Few people "get me" for one thing.

Again, I don't hate people. i really don't. Sometimes I feel great empathy for this or that person, people I don't even know. It's just a passing feeling.. the hate.. that comes at times when people do stupid things and etc..

I only like cats. Dogs are usually annoying.

But it's just the opposite with me as for you. I can't, for example, be around my family much (LONG story). I love them, but there are big issues and no one in the family wants to face them, talk about them, etc...

I also feel o/whelmed by other people's 'energy' or whatever. I also like studying behavior (sometimes) but I'm to the point I just like being with Jesus (and Friends) and no one else. Few people "get me" for one thing.

Again, I don't hate people. i really don't. Sometimes I feel great empathy for this or that person, people I don't even know. It's just a passing feeling.. the hate.. that comes at times when people do stupid things and etc..
I hate behaviors in people for sure.

Well, I admit I'm a misanthrope. I basically dislike the entire human race.

I love people (and/or try to), but don't like them much (most of them). I probably should list the people I actually like, which would only require a few keystrokes. But the thing is

you can love people without liking them and we all do that, so don't go sanctimonious on me.

Anyway, it occurs to me that one is absolutely RIGHT to despise human nature

and fight it as best one can. So I'm not as bad as I may sound

Raising children is a process in which you do the best you can to train out all of the many-many bad traits of a human being.
What is there to like about human race? Seriously?
Most people are stupid. Clueless. Selfish and rude.
It is always refreshing to run across a person who isn't.

Forum List

Back