Do you ever feel like you hate everyone? LOL

I just hate subhuman men more then anything on earth

If I go to the bar and see an NBA game I have to immediately move .

Subhuman men I wish were moved back to their subhuman countries

I just hate subhuman men more then anything on earth

If I go to the bar and see an NBA game I have to immediately move .

Subhuman men I wish were moved back to their subhuman countries
what is a subhuman man? your definition?

oh well

Do we stop doing good things just bc people don't acknowledge them? Jesus said to do good deeds no one knows about save the Father

I was impressed when my 13 year old nephew said he was an atheist because it was important to him to do good things even though no one was watching.

Something like that. I don't remember exactly what he said. It was many years ago.

you can love people without liking them and we all do that, so don't go sanctimonious on me.

Anyway, it occurs to me that one is absolutely RIGHT to despise human nature
Are you sure that is not sentimental conditioning to stop you feeling guilty about the dislike ?
Why love the disgusting when doing so is just a hangover thought --- to guard against imagined possible eternal damnation .An imprinted Fairy story .

Collectively people are disgusting with the emphasis solely on the first word .

It is this one very thought that should convince any intelligent person that the Judaic-Christian-Islam idea of God is about as stupid as anything you could possibly imagine from now to eternity .
The eternal Big Boy creates a Disgusting species . Really .

Unless you wish to posit a Psychotic God whose polarities crossed and permanentrly fried his/her/its consciousness from the opening credits .
Garbage . Like this post .

Are you sure that is not sentimental conditioning to stop you feeling guilty about the dislike ?
Why love the disgusting when doing so is just a hangover thought --- to guard against imagined possible eternal damnation .An imprinted Fairy story .

Collectively people are disgusting with the emphasis solely on the first word .

It is this one very thought that should convince any intelligent person that the Judaic-Christian-Islam idea of God is about as stupid as anything you could possibly imagine from now to eternity .
The eternal Big Boy creates a Disgusting species . Really .

Unless you wish to posit a Psychotic God whose polarities crossed and permanentrly fried his/her/its consciousness from the opening credits .
Garbage . Like this post .
I would answer but I fail to understand even the first couple sentences

scrolling on!

When you see a subhuman , you need to be extremely cautious and careful
I am. When I see someone who doesn't have a hint of the light of Christ in his eyes... (I think of mug shots of suspected murderers/rapists) I am GONE

You can't see people here on the net forums... but you can tell a lot from their words.. "By their fruits you will know them" Jesus said

whites ( German or English)
Jews
Japanese / Korean
Whites ( Russian or Irish )
Latinos
Other Asians

Muslims

African

Forum List

Back