Do you consider LGBTQ lifestyles/choices a mental disorder?

Do you consider LGBTQ issues a mental deficiency?

• Yes

• No

• Unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.
Have you ever been to a Pride Parade? Have you ever been to a St. Patrick's Day Parade? Have you ever been to a Mardi Gras Parade? Have you ever been to a 4th of July Parade? Have you ever been to a Christmas Parade?
I've been to all of those....The only one of them where I've seen perverts prancing around waving their nearly naked bodies and sex toys in the faces of kids has been the homo parades.

Maybe if you fruitcakes would purge your ranks of the degenerates, people might take you a little more seriously.

I've seen the Pride parades in SF and Oakland. Most of the participants were perfectly well-behaved, but the outlier vulgar exhibitionists don't do the cause any favors.

And the Folsom Street Fair is just beyond disgusting.

Last edited:
That's because the medical powers that be changed the definition.
There are a lot of things once considered to be mental disorders but aren’t...are you suggesting they should never be changed?

10 Obsolete Mental Disorders - Listverse
I'm suggesting that queers need medical help not liberal coddling.

Maybe they just need to be left alone to pursue their lives. Like the rest of us.
View attachment 244728

Does it look to you like they want to be left alone? Like the rest of us? You know, us, as in all of us that have parades proclaiming our love of the opposite sex...
The Irish have parades. The Italians have parades. Macy's has a parade. The parades during Mardi Gras are the biggest anywhere. The LGBT community can have one, too. They wouldn't NEED to come out en masse to rub our noses in our bigotry if there weren't people like you around. They actually could just quietly blend in with the crowd if it weren't for bigots like you.
No one can force another to believe homosexuality is normal.

Why don’t you you just leave them alone?
Maybe they will be left alone as soon as they learn to leave the rest of us alone by using the appropriate public restroom.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. And for those who want to be animals instead of people, I guess that they can use the fire hydrants since that is where dogs choose to do their business anyway.

Last edited:
We drug kids for being hyper(being normal).
We have drugs for depression.
We have drugs for OCD.
We have drugs for stress.
We have drugs for schizophrenia.
We have drugs for bipplar.

The list goes on and on. But we dont treat people who think they are something they clearly are not or people who think unnatural behavior is okay?
Smh

There are a lot of things once considered to be mental disorders but aren’t...are you suggesting they should never be changed?

Maybe they just need to be left alone to pursue their lives. Like the rest of us.
View attachment 244728

Does it look to you like they want to be left alone? Like the rest of us? You know, us, as in all of us that have parades proclaiming our love of the opposite sex...
The Irish have parades. The Italians have parades. Macy's has a parade. The parades during Mardi Gras are the biggest anywhere. The LGBT community can have one, too. They wouldn't NEED to come out en masse to rub our noses in our bigotry if there weren't people like you around. They actually could just quietly blend in with the crowd if it weren't for bigots like you.

Are Irish or Italian parades offensive to anyone? How about Macy's parade? Are they forcing you to change narrative, laws, beliefs, to satisfy their own twisted needs?

Why LGBT cant have parade that is not rubbing our noses, maybe people would be friendlier to them and try to accept them. You're pointing bigotry to wrong direction.

We have drugs for OCD.

The list goes on and on. But we dont treat people who think they are something they clearly are not or people who think unnatural behavior is okay?

Homosexuality also exists among animals and nature.

Homosexual behaviour is natural in the animal and plant kingdoms
I know this might be a shock to you but we are not animals.
Do you excuse rape because animals often mount anyone they want?
Um....we ARE animals....the Species Homo Sapiens in the Genus Homo in the Order Primates in the Phylum Chordata in the Kingdom Animalia.

Developmental disorders....Not right, not wrong...But also not deserving of any special societal dispensation.
The problem is the LGBTQ political movement demands special accommodations and deference. And it bullies and attacks anyone who will not knuckle under.
Jordan Peterson call tell you what happens when you decide not to capitulate to bullies.

View attachment 244728

OMG

We have big Italian heritage festivals and parades every year.

Is that a mental disorder?
So you equate playing in poop to making alfredo?
Because heteros NEVER EVER do that.......:71:

We have drugs for OCD.

Homosexuality also exists among animals and nature. Maybe you should spend your free time analyzing them and leave humans alone.

Homosexual behaviour is natural in the animal and plant kingdoms

no it doesn't and no it did not......... the gayness there is today is being caused by chemicals being dumped into our water supply and or lakes and streams. dumbass.

Pesticide atrazine can turn male frogs into females
Date:
March 1, 2010
Source:
University of California - Berkeley
Summary:
The herbicide atrazine, one of the world's most widely used pesticides, wreaks havoc with the sex lives of adult male frogs, emasculating three-quarters of them and turning one in 10 into females, according to a new study. These changes occur at atrazine levels below what the EPA considers safe for drinking water. The changes skew sex ratios in the frog population and could be a major cause of amphibian decline worldwide.
Pesticide atrazine can turn male frogs into females

Atrazine Alters the Sex Ratio in Blanchard's Cricket Frogs
:777: :21:

View attachment 244728

Are Irish or Italian parades offensive to anyone? How about Macy's parade? Are they forcing you to change narrative, laws, beliefs, to satisfy their own twisted needs?

Why LGBT cant have parade that is not rubbing our noses, maybe people would be friendlier to them and try to accept them. You're pointing bigotry to wrong direction.

If you want to see disgusting exhibitionism, try searching images for Folsom Street Fair with the filters turned off. The fair used to be appropriate for families with children. Then it turned into a disgusting display straight out of an Hieronymus Bosch fever dream. The LGBT community damages its cause by support of such exhibitionism.

I voted....

but I don't want to start a deep discussion about it here with anybody ok?

I voted yes.....it's a mental disorder.

my opinion....that's all
I voted it's a mental disorder also, but if that's the way they want to live their lives. Than so be it, live and let live.
----------------------------------- yep , but it is a mental disorder

I suggest you lookup the definition of a mental disorder because the question you ask makes no sense.

It is always good when people show their true colors.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Like the dems in VA?:lmao:
Heteros all.

Why don’t you you just leave them alone?
Because they don't leave us alone.
In what way are they personally bothering you?
That is an excellent question.....makes one wonder....it really does.
You freaks will never accept the facts about it. I've posted how they do it several times, but seeing how that goes against your sick twisted agenda, you refuse to accept it.

We have drugs for OCD.

Gays are better people than conservatives.

Nice, friendlier, better manners, more polite.

Cons are mean and rotten and full of hate.

Cons are obviously paranoid schizophrenics with delusions of grandeur and a persecution complex.

Obviously conservatives are far more mentally defective than gays are.

I am a heterosexual. My recommendation is that theterosexuals leave LGBTQs alone, and review their own marriage vows so that there is no bossing around, no domestic abuse/violence, and so the the mutual love, loyalty, and respect for each other that they promised each other guides their ongoing relations.

"Bake that fucking cake, peasant"

Forum List

Back