Do you consider LGBTQ lifestyles/choices a mental disorder?

Do you consider LGBTQ issues a mental deficiency?

• Yes

• No

• Unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.
We drug kids for being hyper(being normal).
We have drugs for depression.
We have drugs for OCD.
We have drugs for stress.
We have drugs for schizophrenia.
We have drugs for bipplar.

The list goes on and on. But we dont treat people who think they are something they clearly are not or people who think unnatural behavior is okay?
They aren't.

However phobias are.

Phobia is fear.

Nobody fears LGBTQ.

The fear is towards the government that forces rest of us to accept something that we disgust.
Wrong. A phobia is an extreme, irrational fear of something. It does seem to be a major part of the "tRumpkin experience".

And what have I said that phobia is?

We have drugs for OCD.

The list goes on and on. But we dont treat people who think they are something they clearly are not or people who think unnatural behavior is okay?

Homosexuality also exists among animals and nature. Maybe you should spend your free time analyzing them and leave humans alone.

Homosexual behaviour is natural in the animal and plant kingdoms

Listen, if someone wants to be something, there is no need to try to make crap up about it to support said choice. This is the same bullshit the South used to justify slavery as the "natural order of things".

When it comes to any creature that reproduces sexually, homosexual urges are a biological impediment to passing one's genes along to the next generation, and biologically that is the purpose of the sex drive or an organism that reproduces sexually.

There is no morality to this point, nor condemnation of any person. It is cold and simple fact.

My nearsightedness is a biological disadvantage, only overcome by technology. Homosexual tendencies in a given population as a detriment to that population are only overcome by 1) the number of individuals with the tendency is a small enough set that doesn't impact the overall survival of the species or 2) a level of technological development that puts the species above the base level of reproductive survival.

We have drugs for OCD.

Just wait if they find a gay gene. The gays will be pro life overnight.

Look at all the Web MDs thinking gay people need treatment for being gay. Hilarious. Why this forum is so obsessed with fags is beyond me? Don’t you twats have other things to fret about?

I suggest you lookup the definition of a mental disorder because the question you ask makes no sense.
That's because the medical powers that be changed the definition.
There are a lot of things once considered to be mental disorders but aren’t...are you suggesting they should never be changed?

10 Obsolete Mental Disorders - Listverse
I'm suggesting that queers need medical help not liberal coddling.

Maybe they just need to be left alone to pursue their lives. Like the rest of us.
View attachment 244728

Does it look to you like they want to be left alone? Like the rest of us? You know, us, as in all of us that have parades proclaiming our love of the opposite sex...
Have you ever been to a Pride Parade? Have you ever been to a St. Patrick's Day Parade? Have you ever been to a Mardi Gras Parade? Have you ever been to a 4th of July Parade? Have you ever been to a Christmas Parade?

I am a heterosexual. My recommendation is that theterosexuals leave LGBTQs alone, and review their own marriage vows so that there is no bossing around, no domestic abuse/violence, and so the the mutual love, loyalty, and respect for each other that they promised each other guides their ongoing relations.

We have drugs for OCD.

I suggest you lookup the definition of a mental disorder because the question you ask makes no sense.
There are a lot of things once considered to be mental disorders but aren’t...are you suggesting they should never be changed?

It is always good when people show their true colors.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

We have drugs for OCD.

Like the dems in VA?:lmao:

We have drugs for OCD.

Developmental disorders....Not right, not wrong...But also not deserving of any special societal dispensation.

Correct. They should be treated the same as anyone else.
I never said they should be treated differently. I implied they should be treated. Just like people with other diseases or disorders.

Quacks tried that back in the last century and it was an inhumane disaster. I agree you should leave them alone and there would be no reason for any of them to be traumatized and depressed by their situation in a society that does not want to accept them as they are.

Like the dems in VA?:lmao:

I thought that this thread was about sexuality.

I don't care about the sexual kinks of consenting adults as long as they don't expect me to observe or to subsidize them.

Have you ever been to a Pride Parade? Have you ever been to a St. Patrick's Day Parade? Have you ever been to a Mardi Gras Parade? Have you ever been to a 4th of July Parade? Have you ever been to a Christmas Parade?
I've been to all of those....The only one of them where I've seen perverts prancing around waving their nearly naked bodies and sex toys in the faces of kids has been the homo parades.

Maybe if you fruitcakes would purge your ranks of the degenerates, people might take you a little more seriously.

Maybe they just need to be left alone to pursue their lives. Like the rest of us.
View attachment 244728

Does it look to you like they want to be left alone? Like the rest of us? You know, us, as in all of us that have parades proclaiming our love of the opposite sex...
The Irish have parades. The Italians have parades. Macy's has a parade. The parades during Mardi Gras are the biggest anywhere. The LGBT community can have one, too. They wouldn't NEED to come out en masse to rub our noses in our bigotry if there weren't people like you around. They actually could just quietly blend in with the crowd if it weren't for bigots like you.

Forum List

Back