Do you broadcast your politics?

Never a sticker on any of my cars for most of the reasons cited above.

But I do love seeing cars with Hildebeast stickers on them. Makes me smile knowing those bastards were shocked to hell election night and hopefully still suffering near terminal butt hurt.

maybe itā€™s me but Iā€™ve seen a lot of political bumpers stickers from all sides .

Me , I try to keep things on the down since so many people go nuts over politics. Why annoy 1/2 the drivers out there with a lame ass bumper sticker . They ruin a cars looks anyway .

This thread came to me because I was behind an asshat with a ā€œMAGA 17ā€ vanity plate . Yes heā€™s an asshat because he was riding a brand new British made Jaguar sedan . I was going to yell out ā€œbuy Americanā€ but didnā€™t get a chance .

Political vanity plate is pretty hard core. What about the rest of you ? Any bumper stickers ? Political t-shirts in rotation ?
Only on here! You will not get me to talk about it on the block! You might see it in some of my writing but I use a pen name. It is funny when I was maried, I use to sit watch tv programs with her. She would get pissed about some thing and smack me. I would say I did not fucking write it, not my fault! In about six months that may not be true! If my shit gets finished she will have some good reasons to be pissed in the future and I will get a big check!

The only thing I ever do controversial, is if I'm driving the demo truck and need to park somewhere and some asshat is double parked I will pull up within inches of his driver door and park. Make the ass climb over shit to get in his car.
Never been keyed for it but get pop and all other manner of shit thrown on my truck. But it's an old work truck so I just smile with satisfaction at their frustration.

maybe itā€™s me but Iā€™ve seen a lot of political bumpers stickers from all sides .

Me , I try to keep things on the down since so many people go nuts over politics. Why annoy 1/2 the drivers out there with a lame ass bumper sticker . They ruin a cars looks anyway .

This thread came to me because I was behind an asshat with a ā€œMAGA 17ā€ vanity plate . Yes heā€™s an asshat because he was riding a brand new British made Jaguar sedan . I was going to yell out ā€œbuy Americanā€ but didnā€™t get a chance .

Political vanity plate is pretty hard core. What about the rest of you ? Any bumper stickers ? Political t-shirts in rotation ?

Due to the violent and destructive nature of many American leftists, I don't wear my politics on my sleeve. As I also conceal-carry, I wouldn't want to be forced to shoot one of those fucking idiots for attacking me like when Trayvon attacked George.

Never a sticker on any of my cars for most of the reasons cited above.

But I do love seeing cars with Hildebeast stickers on them. Makes me smile knowing those bastards were shocked to hell election night and hopefully still suffering near terminal butt hurt.

A few years back I saw a bumper sticker on an old pickup truck that said "Don't blame me, I voted for Sarah". :21:

Forum List

Back