Do you believe

Do you believe that:
  • GPD rose 2.6% 3rd Qtr 2022
  • Inflation is 8.2%
  • The Dow is worth 32,000
The basket of good for CPI needs to be moved to the blockchain, so does the GDP computation.

SMH

I had to look up a couple of those to see what they stood for I confess, but yes to all three. I also believe that Biden is an ignorant dickhead, do you agree?

Brandon thinks inflation is zero.

Is the President of the United States confused, lying or mistaken? Or is the inflation figure of 8.2% itself the incorrect figure?

Real life tells us that the cost of diesel fuel is so high that independent truckers are out of business and fuel supplies are low. Home heating oil will be rationed and Americans will suffer this winter.
Dyed (no road tax) diesel is going to become extinct as well. I was getting tractor fuel yesterday and noticed a millenial in a 3/4 ton Dodge filling it up with off road fuel. He is going to get a surprise when the state patrol sticks his tank and it costs him about 1000x more than that 60 cents a gallon that he saved. It will probably happen a bunch more with these high fuel prices and the tractor fuel will go away.

Do you believe that:
  • Inflation is 8.2%

1 - No...it's a flat out lie just before the election.
2 - No...inflation is much higher
3 - Yes...but only because of the devaluation of the US dollar. (Soon a cheeseburger will cost $32,000)

hmmmmm...a cheeseburger or 1 share of the DJIA :eusa_think: I need to thunk about that one!

i believe i'm going to need a lotta pork recipes soon....

IMG_3283.JPG

~S~

Do you believe that:
  • Inflation is 8.2%
The basket of good for CPI needs to be moved to the blockchain, so does the GDP computation.

SMH
You can believe it or not, it is the truth. But then again, you Trump idiots have a hard time dealing with reality. But now I am going to make it worse for you. That GDP rise, it comes from one place, increased exports. And you know what, imports were down to go along with that increase in exports.

Economists noted that the third-quarter gain in GDP could be traced entirely to the surge in exports, which added 2.7 percentage points to the economy's expansion.

So, remember the fat orange man with the tiny hands. Oh yeah, he was going to show China. He was going to Make America Great Again. He stirred up a trade war and got our asses handed to us. The trade deficit got worse, and he all but dropped money from helicopters to farmers to make up for the hit they took. And lookey here, Biden done did what Trump couldn't do. Significantly increased exports, even reduced imports, and he did that with the dollar being stronger than ever. I mean wow, just wow.

But it gets better. That same fat orange man with the tiny hands claimed he was going to bring back manufacturing jobs to America. Did he? Uh no, damn New York city slicker is all hat and no cattle. But Biden,

In 2022, the report projects that about 350,000 American jobs are expected to be reshored to the U.S. labor market — another record after 2021 set a record when 260,000 American jobs were brought home.

Damn, two record years in a row. Over half a million manufacturing jobs bought back. Did you know that? I mean where is the left leaning press? Because let's be honest, had Trump had anything close to those type of numbers he would be sending out letters on White House stationary taking credit. And FOX news would have the numbers on a constant crawl at the bottom of the screen.

In two years that is half a million people that were working at McDonald's or hustling for Uber and Doordash. Struggling to make even fifteen dollars and hour with no benefits. Now, they are making over $25 an hour, employer provided health insurance and a 401K with a match. Yeah, I know, some of them will vote for Trump if he runs, but damn near half of them will realize, "Hey, Biden did me a solid, fawk that orange turd of a conman".

And yeah, the Dow is up. Funny, the stock market was a big deal when Trump was president. Oh hell yeah, it was a reflection of the economy. Never have been a fan of that, still not. But the reality is companies are MAKING FLIPPIN MONEY, like hand over fist. And that is the funny thing, Republicans play up the stock market when they are in office, but they can't touch what Democrats do. I mean here is an investment strategy that you can retire on. Cash out the moment a Republican takes office, and go all in the moment a Democrat does. And if it is a split government, then borrow some money to throw in there too.

Real life tells us that the cost of diesel fuel is so high that independent truckers are out of business and fuel supplies are low. Home heating oil will be rationed and Americans will suffer this winter.
i find it hard to believe truckers are out of business..

I would think they would be making less money and angry at Bidum but not out of business

1 - No...it's a flat out lie just before the election.
2 - No...inflation is much higher
3 - Yes...but only because of the devaluation of the US dollar. (Soon a cheeseburger will cost $32,000)

hmmmmm...a cheeseburger or 1 share of the DJIA :eusa_think: I need to thunk about that one!
Devaluation of the dollar? Damn but you people are some stupid shits.

The value of the U.S. dollar is the strongest it has been in a generation,

Honestly, I am surprised you morons don't drown in a rainstorm.

Forum List

Back