Do You Believe We Came From Monkeys?

For instance, what is 3 minutes and 30 seconds, times 2 minutes and 30 seconds?

We understand adding them together, but not multiplying or dividing them. It's a totally different concept than the easy decimal version we use today.

So for the first human civilization to choose to use sexagesimal, and invent math and science and writing, is a little weird. Unless, as they said, they were taught.

And who taught them? The Anunnaki. "Those who from Heaven to Earth Came"

And everything since, is plagiarism based on the original Sumerian (and Assyrian/Babylonian) writings.

FYI, the answer is 8 hours and 45 minutes. Figure it out... It makes no sense, but is correct. Use your watch or clock and thank the Sumerians for the sexagesimal counting system, and thank god you don't have to multiply or divide with it. :)

What is it with atheists and Sumerians? Do they share the same mythologies? What do you get when you multiply time? If we add time, then we get something productive like work. If you take a job done by one person and add it to the rate of another person, then you have increased output.

According to you, it makes no sense. I agree with that. Atheists and atheist scientists do not make sense with their long time.

Sumerian mythology proves OT-based religions are copied from older writings from the Sumerian and Babylonian societies. That's called plagiarism.

That's why you hear about it so much. We're not making it up, like the OT....

But if you wanna go on with your plageristic, Santa Clause, old man in the sky, omnipotent, vengeful, spiteful, hateful god, that somehow still loves us despite wanting to kill us...

Go for it!

There is the oft used idiom to:
make a monkey out of someone

It means to do something that makes someone seem stupid or ridiculous. It describes perfectly what has happened to the evos.

The only ways for evolutionists to turn a monkey into human are:
  1. Combine ape fossil bones with human fossil bones and declare the two to be one individual—a real “apeman.”
  2. Emphasize certain humanlike qualities of fossilized ape bones, and with imagination upgrade apes to be more humanlike.
  3. Emphasize certain apelike qualities of fossilized human bones, and with imagination downgrade humans to be more apelike.
Don't let the evos make a monkey out of you.

Game over Bond. You have been beaten beyond belief.

Start a new thread.

Start a new thread.

ape-family-tree-a-family-portrait-pasttime-org-episode-5-throwing-in-human-evolution.jpg

I'm going to finish this one. It appears that I have found CASE CLOSED on humans from monkeys. Evos claim that chimps came from gorillas, but there are no chimp-gorilla hybrids. The closest they get is the chimpanzee variants which I have discussed, e.g Bili apes. They have gorilla features in the skull.

RWS you're wrong again and lose again while I remain perfect. The Bible is perfect.

That was a perfect goodbye, Bye Felicia! :)

Last edited:

It means to do something that makes someone seem stupid or ridiculous. It describes perfectly what has happened to the evos.

1. Combine ape fossil bones with human fossil bones and declare the two to be one individual—a real “apeman.”
  2. Emphasize certain humanlike qualities of fossilized ape bones, and with imagination upgrade apes to be more humanlike.
  3. Emphasize certain apelike qualities of fossilized human bones, and with imagination downgrade humans to be more apelike.

When you cut and paste from the charlatans at Answers in Genesis, it immediately reduces your argument to irrelevant prattle.

Start a new thread.

ape-family-tree-a-family-portrait-pasttime-org-episode-5-throwing-in-human-evolution.jpg

I'm going to finish this one. It appears that I have found CASE CLOSED on humans from monkeys. Evos claim that chimps came from gorillas, but there are no chimp-gorilla hybrids. The closest they get is the chimpanzee variants which I have discussed, e.g Bili apes. They have gorilla features in the skull.

RWS you're wrong again and lose again while I remain perfect. The Bible is perfect.

The “humans from monkeys” nonsense is a rather silly notion promoted by the ID / creationist charlatans. There is no disagreement as to the fact of biological evolution among the relevant science community.

While you ID / creationist ministries are repulsed by science and the consensus it brings, they have no viable alternative to explain the diversity of life on the planet.

Tales and fables of angry gods, global floods, Arks and a 6,000 year old planet are not viable theories.

When you cut and paste from the charlatans at Answers in Genesis, it immediately reduces your argument to irrelevant prattle.

It's absolutely true and observational science. All of the three have happened observing evolutionists and their fossil evidence.

1. Piltdown Man
2. Australopithicines.
3. Humans are apes claims.

Start a new thread.

The “humans from monkeys” nonsense is a rather silly notion promoted by the ID / creationist charlatans. There is no disagreement as to the fact of biological evolution among the relevant science community.

While you ID / creationist ministries are repulsed by science and the consensus it brings, they have no viable alternative to explain the diversity of life on the planet.

Tales and fables of angry gods, global floods, Arks and a 6,000 year old planet are not viable theories.

You're just not seeing the chart I posted correctly. Wrong again.

Your chart says we separated from chimps about 7 million years ago.I agree with that. What's the problem?

Start a new thread.

The chart you posted is a cartoonish rendition of something you found on someones blog.

It's absolutely true and observational science. All of the three have happened observing evolutionists and their fossil evidence.

1. Piltdown Man
2. Australopithicines.

Unfortunately, you are confused by terms such as “observational science”. That term doesn’t exist in the realm of ID / creationist ministries.

Every single one of his points (that he doesn't even understand...go on, test him, he falls right on his face every time even when tasked with exaining his plagiarized points) is plagiarized from a creationist nutball blog.

Every single one. You can literally copy paste his plagiarized content into Google and find precisely the blog entry which he has plagiarized.

Start a new thread.

The chart you posted is a cartoonish rendition of something you found on someones blog.

I notice you don't have a graph nor an argument against how chimpanzees came from gorillas when there are no chimp-gorilla hybrids. The evos are studying the Bili apes because the have gorilla like skull. Yet, the Bili is a chimpanzee variants.

1. Piltdown Man
2. Australopithicines.

Unfortunately, you are confused by terms such as “observational science”. That term doesn’t exist in the realm of ID / creationist ministries.

Hollie while your arguments were long-winded, at least they were arguments. Now, you've gone of the deep end stating that I am ID. I just blew away your previous post. AIG is a creation science website. For the upteenth time creation scientists have been systematically excluded by atheist science. Today's secular science is all wrong with long time of the earth and universe. They believe in lies of evolution. Even you admitted humans did not come from apes.

Every single one of his points (that he doesn't even understand...go on, test him, he falls right on his face every time even when tasked with exaining his plagiarized points) is plagiarized from a creationist nutball blog.

Every single one. You can literally copy paste his plagiarized content into Google and find precisely the blog entry which he has plagiarized.

I

Before, you were claiming I used creation.com but you were wrong as usual. At least, you now know I use AIG and ICR. I've said it before many times, LCD.

Forum List

Back