Do you believe the democrats just stole another election.

Did the Democrats just steal another election?

• No

• Yes, illegally

• Yes, legally but unethical

• Yes both legally and illegally

• I'm a child so I'm going to scream and demand proof while ignoring the FACT that perception is every

Results are only viewable after voting.
Dems have been rigging and cheating for decades, why would they stop?
Well the truth of the matter is so has the gop in the fact biden is just the latest president in a long list of illegitimate presidents from the past decades that got elected by election fraud which includes some gop presidents.

Our elections were always decided on election night except for the occasional recount or run off. What we are witnessing now is the systematic theft of the American dream and way of life.
Isn't it funny how roughly 80% of elections that take days or weeks to "count" always go to the democrat?
You might be dumb enough to buy that BULLSHIT but I am not
She is a stupid fuck lying troll thst needs to change her username to idiot4all.

Our elections were always decided on election night except for the occasional recount or run off. What we are witnessing now is the systematic theft of the American dream and way of life.
Isn't it funny how roughly 80% of elections that take days or weeks to "count" always go to the democrat?
You might be dumb enough to buy that BULLSHIT but I am not
You are mistaken. Our elections have never been decided on election night by election officials in the State, it is the News Media that have projected the winners on election night, NOT the officials running elections....the officials are given 10 to 14 days or so, by their own state election laws, to count the votes.

No where ever, in the history of our nation the past century, have the states finished counting on election night and called the races on election night. The News Media PROJECTS a winner, and prays their statisticians are correct, not the States.

30 states or so, allow no excuse absentee voting which takes much longer because of signature match security measures vs an electronic voting machine count.

OF COURSE it is going to take longer counting now with States that do not allow the processing and counting of absentee ballots prior to election day too.

NONE OF THAT INVOLVES CHEATING....

It involves actually counting every citizen's vote.

Your deductive reasoning brain cells, need repair!

Last edited:
You are mistaken. Our elections have never been decided on election night by election officials in the State, it is the News Media that have projected the winners on election night, NOT the officials running elections....the officials are given 10 to 14 days or so, by their own state election laws, to count the votes.

No where ever, in the history of our nation the past century, have the states finished counting on election night and called the races on election night. The News Media PROJECTS a winner, and prays their statisticians are correct, not the States.

30 states or so, allow no excuse absentee voting which takes much longer because of signature match security measures vs an electronic voting machine count.

OF COURSE it is going to take longer counting now with States that do not allow the processing and counting of absentee ballots prior to election day too.

The only thing in need of repair is our election system

Translation: "I am scared because I'm wrong and I know it, but I'm really hoping that throwing some hyperbole at you will dazzle you into enough momentary stupidity that you will forget that I am wrong".

Improvement, without suppression of voters, is always welcomed.

Well, when we can all agree on the definition of "suppression of voters", we might have a starting point.

I won't be holding my breath. Y'all have a tendency to change what words mean fairly randomly and whine at us meanies when we call you out on it.

Sure, your pea brain thinks such, without any evidence or proof.... You just know it..... sigh.... :rolleyes-41:
The potential for cheating exists because democrats insist on a loose voting system

What looks like typical government incompetence has a more sinister cause

So fuck you and your personal insults

The potential for cheating exists because democrats insist on a loose voting system

No worse than gerrymandering.

Any race between candidates that is not a close race is called within the first couple of days.

Any election between candidates that is close, they have to count more and more votes, until they have a clear election projected winner.

It really is not that complicated to understand....

We are a near evenly divided nation, so states take longer, for them to be able to make call because races of both candidates, are within the margin of era, of winning.

And of course, the security checks on absentee ballots and processing time, is 10 times greater than an electronic vote to process and count...

And more and more states offer absentee voting to any registered voter that requests one, so it has become a more popular way to vote.

And what are the odds of EVERY single critical race ALLWAYS going to the dems over the past few years?

And what are the odds of EVERY single critical race ALLWAYS going to the dems over the past few years?
You mean like the super majority of republicans in Missouri politics over the last four years? They cheated also, should I cry as intensely as you weepers do over it?

The thing is, you have no idea or interest in knowing and learning about the checks and balances in place, that prevent from occurring without being caught, all of these accusations that your side makes about coordinated, massive voter fraud.

It is NOT all loosey goosey as you ignorantly claim, and you are not willing to find out how the process works, pretty damn securely, for the detection of any massive, conspiratorial and coordinated, voter fraud.

Yes, individual voter fraud with smaller numbers of voter fraud takes place, on both sides of the aisle, which also for the most part, gets caught in the checks and balances....but not all. Would I and all Democrats like to see it ALL CAUGHT? You damn right we would! BUT NOT at the expense of disenfranchising or suppressing the constitutional right to vote for citizens.

Why is that so hard to understand?

Last edited:
So what?

They count same day ballots in a few hours but somehow ballots that are only a small percentage take weeks???

Wake the fuck up idiot
Ballots cast at a polling place are already validated and electronically tabulated. Mail-in ballots must be manually validated and then entered into the system. If it takes only a minute for each one, that's a lot of time when you're talking about 10s of thousands of ballots.

Forum List

Back