Do you believe: must be something seriously wrong w/ "all of us" to have these current events?

Let me add to the list. How'd we get to corporations and wealthy people having more influence than regular average working people? How'd we get to only wealthy people getting elected? How'd we get to a system full of corrupt cash where getting ones pocket lined flush with $ is what drives the system? Jesus was all about not being wealthy yet we elect all wealthy people. Makes zero sense but we have twisted the bible.
Jesus may have been the most extremist lib'rul who ever lived, even though he wasn't a magic jesus.

It's just a damn shame that whoever wrote the fiction on him couldn't get their stories right!

Meh, call it what you will but you will never hear me apologize for anything, real or perceived....It's a sign of weakness.....I just reject someone like yourself (off-kilter) out of hand. Easy peasy. :)
it's not a sign of weakness to apologize if you have actually done something wrong... it's a sign of honesty

Heck we've had televangelists say "Jesus wants you to be rich" and twisted stuff like that. Hypocrites extraordinare. And people believe this garbage.
lol

yeh... amazing how gullible people can be... but I was once one of them so... what can I say?

Jesus wants u to be rich?! LOL

He certainly does not want ME to be rich... not anytime in the near future, anyhow...

But hey, the whole world "lieth in the power of the Evil One" so... and according to John 8:44... the devil owns all and gives it to whomever he pleases..

the devil said that to Jesus when tempting him. True, he is a liar but I don't think was lying in that moment...

Jesus was the son of God, he brought god's message. Whether it's liberal or conservative doesn't matter to a Christian.

The predictable result of maintaining a political/electoral system that incentivizes and rewards the worst behaviors of its participants.

And we choose to continue maintaining it. This is on us. A self-inflicted wound.
To save the world, we must start with ourselves.

Last edited:
I agree which is why contraception needs to be pushed alot harder and if young married women don't want kids that needs to be APPLAUDED. That leads to no abortions.

It is said that men control intercourse before marriage, and that women control intercourse after marriage. If unwanted pregnancy and abortion is to be reduced women must take more control of intercourse before and after marriage. Men don't care when they 'storm the gate', therefore women must be the 'gatekeepers'.

Last edited:
I agree which is why contraception needs to be pushed alot harder and if young married women don't want kids that needs to be APPLAUDED. That leads to no abortions.
birth control led to abortion
some methods ARE abortion

true, it is not as big a sin as murder

but when women use abc, and then get pregnant anyway, abortion is "the answer"

both are immoral

We both can agree contraception is a gift from god.
right

then why didn't God make it... i dunno... automatic? Why didn't he make nature automatically contracept the sex act?

actually, He did

it is called Natural Family Planning

it works almost 100% of the time, a better rate than anything artificial

(and who wants artificial sex?)

Jesus may have been the most extremist lib'rul who ever lived, even though he wasn't a magic jesus.

It's just a damn shame that whoever wrote the fiction on him couldn't get their stories right!
Jesus was as far from "liberal" as u can get, assuming we speak of the everyday liberal in our world..

He didn't want babies killed... told us to become like children (not kill them)

Let the little children come to Me, for of such is the Kingdom of Heaven

Jesus has nothing to do with the liberal cause, if you can even call it a cause... it's more like chaos versus reality and order

As the Word says

Even the just are barely saved

no, i don't know where that is, but it is there

makes sense... When I see all the sin around me and in me.. and how so many just listen to the devil and obey him like a puppet... yeh... not hard to believe

as Jesus said

Few find the narrow Way

We both can agree contraception is a gift from god.
a gift from Satan

he wants us to think that sex is all about pleasure and self and etc... Children are a gift from God. That is verbatim what the Word of God says...

I'm going with the Bible on this one

Forum List

Back