Do you believe: must be something seriously wrong w/ "all of us" to have these current events?

Yes there is an alternative to fascism but your country could end up experimenting with it first, then hopefully able to escape.
What's the purpose with pigs like Taitz and Marjorie? The party must have gon out shopping for the most evil pigs the country had to offer!
Those two wouldn't even make the cut in the fascist regime that could be coming.
Like Fascist Canada. Honk honk. Lmao

Mostly I don't care and that's because neither can save America. The government and the American way are totally corrupted with extremism and hate.
But Trump would have been a better choice for world peace.

The link on the NWO suggests that it can be stopped and it doesn't even mention MAD that has saved us for nearly 80 years.

You can't apologize for exposing your support of fascism, but do try!
Meh, call it what you will but you will never hear me apologize for anything, real or perceived....It's a sign of weakness.....I just reject someone like yourself (off-kilter) out of hand. Easy peasy. :)

Meh, call it what you will but you will never hear me apologize for anything, real or perceived....It's a sign of weakness.....I just reject someone like yourself (off-kilter) out of hand. Easy peasy. :)
I wouldn't have caught you up in your support of fascism if you were one of the lowlifes like eagle. I regard you as a few rungs higher than that.

Many of our resident assholes will make the comment just for the sake of trolling and annoying but you came across as being sincere. You lowered the bar for Americans.

None of them can come to your rescue because, well, they just can't pull it off now. Let's hope some will try!

Have you noticed how the discussions are also up a few rungs on the latter. Some of the most ignorant asses are putting on quite a show of sincerity today.

I cannot help but think this..

I mean, how in God's name did we get to the point of having this kind of "leadership"?

we're talking about people who let total strangers crash our borders, to rob, rape and steal from law abiding citizens
we're talking about people who "love nature"... enough to impose HIGH taxes on us to deal with such bogus issues as "climate change" (which has always been with us...) yet violate nature by advocating that people change their gender.. despite the reality that most people regret doing so..

we're talking about (worst of all) murdering unborn children... and now even children who have made it out of the womb alive... Some creeps even say Let the kid live a few days or weeks until the parents decide whether they want him/her

Again... How did it get to this point?

Well, we Christians would say that Humans are deeply flawed and far more fallen than any of them would care to admit..

Still... I mean... Even knowing that... I still keep asking

How in God's name did we get here?
When we tell you , you don’t want to believe us. Mean while it’s written down , it’s told to the population.
It’s a little harder to explain in writing rather than speak it. But oftne one needs to start with that borning, back in time informaiton that shows why we are where we are,

We can tell you exactly why , we even send you to the places that are sugar coating their lies to you the unknowing, and it goes on and on….

I mean, how in God's name did we get to the point of having this kind of "leadership"?

we're talking about people who let total strangers crash our borders, to rob, rape and steal from law abiding citizens
we're talking about people who "love nature"... enough to impose HIGH taxes on us to deal with such bogus issues as "climate change" (which has always been with us...) yet violate nature by advocating that people change their gender.. despite the reality that most people regret doing so..

we're talking about (worst of all) murdering unborn children... and now even children who have made it out of the womb alive... Some creeps even say Let the kid live a few days or weeks until the parents decide whether they want him/her

Well, we Christians would say that Humans are deeply flawed and far more fallen than any of them would care to admit..

Again you ain’t seen nothing yet as they say.

Well...we all had a hand in it. Christians did not stand up and do the right thing. We were not involved in politics as the bad guys took over more and more...we just wanted to live our lives and as long as they left us alone, we were fine with their corruption...now it's to the point where it does affect us and affect us deeply. We let them push through abortion on demand, open borders, lining their own pockets, sexual deviancy. They go after our kids, the push God out of public venues, we have worshipped other gods, we kill the unborn and do it with arrogance and glee. How do you do those things and not expect judgement. STILL...if we repent and do right, God will forgive us and heal this nation. He's done that before.

That almost sounded like a lovely Poem. ❤️

I wouldn't have caught you up in your support of fascism if you were one of the lowlifes like eagle. I regard you as a few rungs higher than that.

Many of our resident assholes will make the comment just for the sake of trolling and annoying but you came across as being sincere. You lowered the bar for Americans.

None of them can come to your rescue because, well, they just can't pull it off now. Let's hope some will try!

Have you noticed how the discussions are also up a few rungs on the latter. Some of the most ignorant asses are putting on quite a show of sincerity today.
2romr3.jpg

temp-95.gif

Lowlife All you got NWO clown.

You have shown your colors. Peeps notice. You are nothing

Probably by having millions of people without a clue of what they're voting for. People voting for entertainment factor, people voting for who they like, rather than what policies are. People without a clue about the impact of policies and yet voting anyway.

Also a voting system that leads to negative voting and a populace that has no idea about different voting systems. A populace that thinks their votes actually matter, thinking they have democracy.

In other words. IGNORANCE.

The secret to the successful ruination of the Country is the lack of outrage in the media that favors democrat politicians.

Marxist ploy to usurp western culture to pave the way for Marxist control…

The Frankfurt School has 11 objectives to usurp western culture

1. The creation of racism offences.
2. Continual change to create confusion
3. The teaching of sex and homosexuality to children
4. The undermining of schools’ and teachers’ authority
5. Huge immigration to destroy identity.
6. The promotion of excessive drinking (drugs)
7. Emptying of churches
8. An unreliable legal system with bias against victims of crime
9. Dependency on the state or state benefits
10. Control and dumbing down of media
11. Encouraging the breakdown of the family

oh yes we all did. We remained quiet when we shouldn't have. We may even have believed for awhile that the left was right before we came to our senses. maybe we briefly followed the lifestyle of a leftist. Perhaps some of us failed to vote or stand up for what was right in city/county gov't, we looked the other way when faced with corruption or maybe we even joined in with it....just a little....and even a little is too much.
and most importantly, we looked the other way when women made the "choice" to terminate the lives of their children..

don't want children, don't make them..

but society in general thought otherwise, worshipped Choice over Life

many Christians began to believe that Choice should over-ride the right to LIVE

But if there is no right to live, there are no secure rights for anyone.... far scarier (for all of us)than people care to admit... Today there is talk of letting parents have DAYS after a birth to decide if they want the child or not... If not... too bad for that child

Nazism resurrected

Marxist ploy to usurp western culture to pave the way for Marxist control…

The Frankfurt School has 11 objectives to usurp western culture

1. The creation of racism offences.
2. Continual change to create confusion
3. The teaching of sex and homosexuality to children
4. The undermining of schools’ and teachers’ authority
5. Huge immigration to destroy identity.
6. The promotion of excessive drinking (drugs)
7. Emptying of churches
8. An unreliable legal system with bias against victims of crime
9. Dependency on the state or state benefits
10. Control and dumbing down of media
11. Encouraging the breakdown of the family
don't know what the Frankfurt School is but will Search it

things on that list, though... Dim Wish list

Let me add to the list. How'd we get to corporations and wealthy people having more influence than regular average working people? How'd we get to only wealthy people getting elected? How'd we get to a system full of corrupt cash where getting ones pocket lined flush with $ is what drives the system? Jesus was all about not being wealthy yet we elect all wealthy people. Makes zero sense but we have twisted the bible.

Let me add to the list. How'd we get to corporations and wealthy people having more influence than regular average working people? How'd we get to only wealthy people getting elected? How'd we get to a system full of corrupt cash where getting ones pocket lined flush with $ is what drives the system? Jesus was all about not being wealthy yet we elect all wealthy people. Makes zero sense but we have twisted the bible.
well, part of it is our own fault... Do "nobodies" run for office?

they are too busy feeling like nobodies... and having that msg confirmed in spades by... just about everyone... Money talks...

it's sick

it's human nature... which as i have said many times b4... is why we NEED Jesus... need,

not just optional....

Heck we've had televangelists say "Jesus wants you to be rich" and twisted stuff like that. Hypocrites extraordinare. And people believe this garbage.

Forum List

Back