Do you believe: must be something seriously wrong w/ "all of us" to have these current events?

No. The people are fine (benefit of the doubt to the Far Left).

It is the government which is the problem. Absolute power corrupts absolutely. Over time, they have grown and seized power that now, 90% of what the Fed does is either beyond the purview of their station or absolutely doesn't even represent the interests or needs of the people.

Case in point: the people have no interest in or need to fight Russia for the benefit of Ukraine, especially when they are surrounded by other countries over there more than able to help them.
focusing on other countries is a change of subject

Its called free will

The Jews are Gods chosen people

and a less deserving bunch never lived

but God never breaks His promise and He never forsook them

If Jews are unworthy so are Christians

So we needed a Savior to die for our sins

Yet because of free will humans can turn their back on God and thats what mankind is doing

Which can only last till humanity becomes so rotten that we must be saved by the Forgiving God

and it will happen
most people, it seems, will not be saved..

i meet VERY few people who ever admit they do a damn thing "wrong"... although in their more lucid moments, they know how rotten they are..

I hate to say it but we are getting to the point where only a right-leaning "strongman" with full powers will truly be able to set things on the right path......Sigh, that seldom works out but I see no other way short of a coup by the .mil.
You want to declare warfare on American culture because it doesn't fit your religious ideology. You'll fail as these types of 'crusades' have many times throughout history.

And there we have it folks, the promotion of fascism for America. I hate to point it out so quickly because those who agree with you will quickly adopt a defensive mode to save having to admit the obvious.

You nailed it and it's no wonder you hated saying it!
Is there an alternative? There are many people stuck in the middle of all of this with people on the right being neutered.

You want to declare warfare on American culture because it doesn't fit your religious ideology. You'll fail as these types of 'crusades' have many times throughout history.
I'm agnostic at best so I have no "religious ideology"....I'm just looking at things from a practical standpoint and as I despise what dems stand for it would have to be someone right-leaning, and hopefully not some bunch of religious nut-jobs.

One thing is for certain and that it the country won't make it another 100 years the way things are going now so by and by you will have to pick your poison because nothing as best as i can tell is going to be pain and death free. It's really as simple as that.

That said I'm all ears for a less drastic alternate method.

And there we have it folks, the promotion of fascism for America. I hate to point it out so quickly because those who agree with you will quickly adopt a defensive mode to save having to admit the obvious.

You nailed it and it's no wonder you hated saying it!
You do you like the way things are going and the band of turds in the WH and congress "leading" us?

Something is going to give one way or the other and it won't be pleasant and we won't enjoy it.....That's just the way it is.

OIP.4TcMGHKNj0mV1FScwGI9xAHaDJ

oh yes we all did. We remained quiet when we shouldn't have. We may even have believed for awhile that the left was right before we came to our senses. maybe we briefly followed the lifestyle of a leftist. Perhaps some of us failed to vote or stand up for what was right in city/county gov't, we looked the other way when faced with corruption or maybe we even joined in with it....just a little....and even a little is too much.

I cannot help but think this..

I mean, how in God's name did we get to the point of having this kind of "leadership"?

we're talking about people who let total strangers crash our borders, to rob, rape and steal from law abiding citizens
we're talking about people who "love nature"... enough to impose HIGH taxes on us to deal with such bogus issues as "climate change" (which has always been with us...) yet violate nature by advocating that people change their gender.. despite the reality that most people regret doing so..

we're talking about (worst of all) murdering unborn children... and now even children who have made it out of the womb alive... Some creeps even say Let the kid live a few days or weeks until the parents decide whether they want him/her

Again... How did it get to this point?

Well, we Christians would say that Humans are deeply flawed and far more fallen than any of them would care to admit..

Still... I mean... Even knowing that... I still keep asking

How in God's name did we get here?
This explains it.

Well...we all had a hand in it. Christians did not stand up and do the right thing. We were not involved in politics as the bad guys took over more and more...we just wanted to live our lives and as long as they left us alone, we were fine with their corruption...now it's to the point where it does affect us and affect us deeply. We let them push through abortion on demand, open borders, lining their own pockets, sexual deviancy.
Yeah it’s a good thing you didn’t vote for a sexual deviant….lol

As a possible explanation I would blame Christians superstitious beliefs being taken to an extreme, that has caused the corruption. Religious superstitious beliefs is common to the world's hottest troubled nations.

I will pursue my suggestion if there's any interest shown?
The fake canuck trashes Religion because faith and morals have no place in his NWO

The LSD clowns fried their brains, had kids,...they had their minds turnedbto mush and are now in charge.

We always laughed at them. Perhaps we shouldnt have laughed and ignored it. Because that Cancer grew to what we have today.

You do you like the way things are going and the band of turds in the WH and congress "leading" us?
Mostly I don't care and that's because neither can save America. The government and the American way are totally corrupted with extremism and hate.
But Trump would have been a better choice for world peace.
Something is going to give one way or the other and it won't be pleasant and we won't enjoy it.....That's just the way it is.

OIP.4TcMGHKNj0mV1FScwGI9xAHaDJ
The link on the NWO suggests that it can be stopped and it doesn't even mention MAD that has saved us for nearly 80 years.

You can't apologize for exposing your support of fascism, but do try!

Mostly I don't care and that's because neither can save America. The government and the American way are totally corrupted with extremism and hate.
But Trump would have been a better choice for world peace.

The link on the NWO suggests that it can be stopped and it doesn't even mention MAD that has saved us for nearly 80 years.

You can't apologize for exposing your support of fascism, but do try!
Yawn. NWO troll. As I said you lifted your skirt earlier. Nuclear War is saving Russia right now.

So is your Lying ass a Canuck or do you have a flat skull.

Is there an alternative? There are many people stuck in the middle of all of this with people on the right being neutered.
Yes there is an alternative to fascism but your country could end up experimenting with it first, then hopefully able to escape.
What's the purpose with pigs like Taitz and Marjorie? The party must have gon out shopping for the most evil pigs the country had to offer!
Those two wouldn't even make the cut in the fascist regime that could be coming.

Forum List

Back