Do you believe: must be something seriously wrong w/ "all of us" to have these current events?

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021
I cannot help but think this..

I mean, how in God's name did we get to the point of having this kind of "leadership"?

we're talking about people who let total strangers crash our borders, to rob, rape and steal from law abiding citizens
we're talking about people who "love nature"... enough to impose HIGH taxes on us to deal with such bogus issues as "climate change" (which has always been with us...) yet violate nature by advocating that people change their gender.. despite the reality that most people regret doing so..

we're talking about (worst of all) murdering unborn children... and now even children who have made it out of the womb alive... Some creeps even say Let the kid live a few days or weeks until the parents decide whether they want him/her

Again... How did it get to this point?

Well, we Christians would say that Humans are deeply flawed and far more fallen than any of them would care to admit..

Still... I mean... Even knowing that... I still keep asking

How in God's name did we get here?

I mean, how in God's name did we get to the point of having this kind of "leadership"?

we're talking about people who let total strangers crash our borders, to rob, rape and steal from law abiding citizens
we're talking about people who "love nature"... enough to impose HIGH taxes on us to deal with such bogus issues as "climate change" (which has always been with us...) yet violate nature by advocating that people change their gender.. despite the reality that most people regret doing so..

we're talking about (worst of all) murdering unborn children... and now even children who have made it out of the womb alive... Some creeps even say Let the kid live a few days or weeks until the parents decide whether they want him/her

Well, we Christians would say that Humans are deeply flawed and far more fallen than any of them would care to admit..

Lots of buttfucking and hard drugs

Running low on the anti-psychotic pills today? My sympathies. Hope you feel better. :itsok:

Well...we all had a hand in it. Christians did not stand up and do the right thing. We were not involved in politics as the bad guys took over more and more...we just wanted to live our lives and as long as they left us alone, we were fine with their corruption...now it's to the point where it does affect us and affect us deeply. We let them push through abortion on demand, open borders, lining their own pockets, sexual deviancy. They go after our kids, the push God out of public venues, we have worshipped other gods, we kill the unborn and do it with arrogance and glee. How do you do those things and not expect judgement. STILL...if we repent and do right, God will forgive us and heal this nation. He's done that before.

As a possible explanation I would blame Christians superstitious beliefs being taken to an extreme, that has caused the corruption. Religious superstitious beliefs is common to the world's hottest troubled nations.

I will pursue my suggestion if there's any interest shown?

I hate to say it but we are getting to the point where only a right-leaning "strongman" with full powers will truly be able to set things on the right path......Sigh, that seldom works out but I see no other way short of a coup by the .mil.

Well...we all had a hand in it. Christians did not stand up and do the right thing. We were not involved in politics as the bad guys took over more and more...we just wanted to live our lives and as long as they left us alone, we were fine with their corruption...now it's to the point where it does affect us and affect us deeply. We let them push through abortion on demand, open borders, lining their own pockets, sexual deviancy. They go after our kids, the push God out of public venues, we have worshipped other gods, we kill the unborn and do it with arrogance and glee. How do you do those things and not expect judgement. STILL...if we repent and do right, God will forgive us and heal this nation. He's done that before.
so so true... and the left WANT us to live our lives this way (left alone.. not getting involved w/ politics)

it's like fingernails on a chalkboard to hear some "christian" say we should not get involved..

that's someone who obviously does not care about... babies being murdered. I'm sure God will "understand" this non-involvement policy, though... and give them a pass into Heaven as soon as they die...

right...

don't think so

As a possible explanation I would blame Christians superstitious beliefs being taken to an extreme, that has caused the corruption. Religious superstitious beliefs is common to the world's hottest troubled nations.

I will pursue my suggestion if there's any interest shown?
first impression

post is too illogical to respond to..

For a better part of 30 years people have been voting for the lesser of two evils.

This was the inevitable outcome of such stupidity

I hate to say it but we are getting to the point where only a right-leaning "strongman" with full powers will truly be able to set things on the right path......Sigh, that seldom works out but I see no other way short of a coup by the .mil.
And there we have it folks, the promotion of fascism for America. I hate to point it out so quickly because those who agree with you will quickly adopt a defensive mode to save having to admit the obvious.

You nailed it and it's no wonder you hated saying it!

must be something seriously wrong w/ "all of us" to have these current events?​

No. The people are fine (benefit of the doubt to the Far Left).

It is the government which is the problem. Absolute power corrupts absolutely. Over time, they have grown and seized power that now, 90% of what the Fed does is either beyond the purview of their station or absolutely doesn't even represent the interests or needs of the people.

Case in point: the people have no interest in or need to fight Russia for the benefit of Ukraine, especially when they are surrounded by other countries over there more than able to help them.

For a better part of 30 years people have been voting for the lesser of two evils.

This was the inevitable outcome of such stupidity
well, it can't really be called stupid
bc, we are given the candidates "they" give us....

Its called free will

The Jews are Gods chosen people

and a less deserving bunch never lived

but God never breaks His promise and He never forsook them

If Jews are unworthy so are Christians

We needed a Savior to die for our sins

Yet because of free will humans can turn their back on God and thats what mankind is doing

Which can only last till humanity becomes so rotten that we must be saved by the Forgiving God

and it will happen

Forum List

Back