Do you believe in soul mates?

Do you believe in the concept of soul mates?

• Yes.

Votes: 15 53.6%
  • No.

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Not sure.

Votes: 7 25.0%

• Total voters
Wouldn't that require first that you believe in souls?
True. Baboons and other flavors of monkey's don't believe in souls. So I guess we should include them.
Cool, so quick one is your "soul mate"?
No, My soulmate actually has a functioning brain, unlike the baboons, assorted primates, and some leftists.
And still he chose you.

Go figure.
He?

Unlike you, I am unabashedly heterosexual and enjoy almost every configuration of the human female.

I'll admit, the Hillary actually makes My skin crawl and with the exception of young female children and the very old -- of which I am, sadly becoming a member -- I rarely get turned off by women.

Men, I can't see the attraction. I mean, when you can have this:

1d2a70116030f7ce76f36717491a790c.jpg

Who in their right mind would want this:

hairy-butt.jpg

??

Not that there is anything wrong with that...or..not that there is much wrong with that...or....well hell.

Who would take that?

What exactly is the concept of soul mates?
For me it is 2 people that are so in tune to each other they can almost sense what the other will say, or even when they might call, a sense of connection that can’t be explained, and isn’t the result of familiarity with each other. It is just there from the beginning. Almost as though you have known each other forever even though you haven’t. Almost a feeling of deja vu.
Okay. Makes sense; however, does each "soul" have one and only one "soul mate" somewhere in the world?
For some people the answer is yes for others no. For me, the answer is yes. I can not believe I will every find a person that will replace the person in my life that meant more to me than life itself.

Wouldn't that require first that you believe in souls?
True. Baboons and other flavors of monkey's don't believe in souls. So I guess we should include them.
No, My soulmate actually has a functioning brain, unlike the baboons, assorted primates, and some leftists.
And still he chose you.

Go figure.
He?

Unlike you, I am unabashedly heterosexual and enjoy almost every configuration of the human female.

I'll admit, the Hillary actually makes My skin crawl and with the exception of young female children and the very old -- of which I am, sadly becoming a member -- I rarely get turned off by women.

hairy-butt.jpg

??

Not that there is anything wrong with that...or..not that there is much wrong with that...or....well hell.

Who would take that?
Sorry, I thought you were a female.

What exactly is the concept of soul mates?
For me it is 2 people that are so in tune to each other they can almost sense what the other will say, or even when they might call, a sense of connection that can’t be explained, and isn’t the result of familiarity with each other. It is just there from the beginning. Almost as though you have known each other forever even though you haven’t. Almost a feeling of deja vu.

That's the way it is for me and Mr. P.
We give each other the answer to a question before it's asked.
We know what our thoughts are and finish a sentence for each other like twins do.
It drove our friends insane for a little while. :)
We are in perfect sync each other, perfect soul mates.
It's the one you want to grow old with (experience life together) and want to continue to be together in eternity.

And still he chose you.

Go figure.
He?

hairy-butt.jpg

??

Who would take that?
Not in this lifetime. Of course, My bio says male.

And still he chose you.

Go figure.
He?

hairy-butt.jpg

??

Who would take that?
I've not read it. I looked at your posting style, the things you say and the way you say them, that kinda thing. I honestly thought you were female.

And still he chose you.

Go figure.
He?

hairy-butt.jpg

??

Who would take that?
I've not read it. I looked at your posting style, the things you say and the way you say them, that kinda thing. I honestly thought you were female.
No, you haven't. ANYONE who has studied My posting style would come to the conclusion that I'm male. Some of the younger audience may think I"m a creepy old man, but they would not mistake Me for a woman.

I'm thinking that does not bode well for your reputation as someone who 'perceives things accurately'.

Not that I care much. I've made the same mistake for a few posters Myself. A few female posters who I considered male by dint that I didn't really think about their gender when interacting with them.

It happens.

And still he chose you.

Go figure.
He?

hairy-butt.jpg

??

Who would take that?
No, you haven't. ANYONE who has studied My posting style would come to the conclusion that I'm male. Some of the younger audience may think I"m a creepy old man, but they would not mistake Me for a woman.

I'm thinking that does not bode well for your reputation as someone who 'perceives things accurately'.

Not that I care much. I've made the same mistake for a few posters Myself. A few female posters who I considered male by dint that I didn't really think about their gender when interacting with them.

It happens.
Look kid, how you come off on the board is neither my fault nor my problem.

I

So you're a bit effeminate. Get over it. It was an honest mistake. The gender flipping insult is a conservative thing, not liberal. I would never do it on purpose.

Yes, yes, I do believe in soul mates. :adoreheart:

Do you?

Very interesting. Where does this concept originate? And how is this observed or deduced?

Yes, I do. In my own case the concept originates from within myself. One will discover the truth of this if or when one meets the right person. For some, it takes most of a lifetime of bad or incompatible relationships to arrive there. For others, their soulmate is known from a young age. Most seem to either never meet their soulmate or choose to live in denial after they do.

I think there are many out there in choices of soul mates for everyone.
Once you find one though that's it, we are forever souls.
You are extremely lucky if you do find another.

I've heard stories about soulmates throughout history .....I want to believe, I voted not sure.:dunno:

Forum List

Back