Do You Believe Based on Evidence, Russia Changed Outcome of 2016 Election

• Yes, Trump Needed Russia to Win

Votes: 23 16.4%
  • No, Hillary Lost on Her Own

Votes: 114 81.4%
  • Meh, I Don't Care

Votes: 3 2.1%

• Total voters
since when is believing in climate science a constitutional thing?
Why would it have to be? My point stands regardless. And the Constitution guarantees that right to burn the flag, so you are on the worng side of it, anyway.

Why would it have to be? My point stands regardless. And the Constitution guarantees that right to burn the flag, so you are on the worng side of it, anyway.
It may guarantee it but does not promote it. It’s my. Constitutional right to scratch my ass in public. Does not mean it’s good to exercise it.

It may guarantee it but does not promote it. It’s my. Constitutional right to scratch my ass in public. Does not mean it’s good to exercise it.
still climate science is not part of the constitution. apples and oranges discussion as always with the fk.

yes it does. again, not sure when climate became a constitutional item. let me know when you decide.
But I don't care if it is in regards to the Constitution...I am not bound by your narrowmindedness....

And you are the one on the wrong side of the Constitution anyway, so you are kind of embarrassing yourself.

yes it does. again, not sure when climate became a constitutional item. let me know when you decide.
But I don't care if it is in regards to the Constitution...I am not bound by your narrowmindedness....

And you are the one on the wrong side of the Constitution anyway, so you are kind of embarrassing yourself.
I am? you're for flag burning are you

I'm for this guy..

I'm for this guy..

I'm for allowing it, and thanks for asking.

m'k............ and?

You mentioned the emails hacked from the DNC server and Russians hacking them.

The hacked emails Julian Assange released through WikiLeaks ...
He specifically stated didn't come from the Russians.

So ... Are you worried about the Russians hacking emails on the DNC server ...
Or are you worried about WikiLeaks releasing emails the Russians didn't provide them with?

Every Democrat and Republican who has looked at the evidence says it was definitely the Russians who hacked. Powerless staffers bullshiting about dreams on emails mean nothing anyway, Dupes ...

No votes were changed

if someone broke into your house but didn't take anything valuable.... should they still be charged? should they be considered criminals & punished so they don't feel like they can do it again?

I'm for this guy..

I'm for allowing it, and thanks for asking.

Freedom of speech allows it, doesn’t mean I like it. It’s the penalty of freedom! Wish you were for it

m'k............ and?

Or are you worried about WikiLeaks releasing emails the Russians didn't provide them with?

Every Democrat and Republican who has looked at the evidence says it was definitely the Russians who hacked. Powerless staffers bullshiting about dreams on emails mean nothing anyway, Dupes ...

No votes were changed

if someone broke into your house but didn't take anything valuable.... should they still be charged? should they be considered criminals & punished so they don't feel like they can do it again?
Why wouldn’t they? You can’t be that stupid

m'k............ and?

No votes were changed

it's pretty stupid to say that they should be.... but don't want russia held accountable for basically the same thing...since 'no votes were changed'.....

you couldn't figure out where that line of questioning was headed? go eat some more spinach- your brain has atrophied.

No.

Though I wouldn't dismiss it entirely, and as a #NeverTrumper who voted for Hillary like President George HW Bush, I think Hillary lost it on her own.

She was a horrible candidate.

No votes were changed

it's pretty stupid to say that they should be.... but don't want russia held accountable for basically the same thing...since 'no votes were changed'.....

you couldn't figure out where that line of questioning was headed? go eat some more spinach- your brain has atrophied.
The problem you have, is you never proved the Russians broke in. Any fking day eh?

No votes were changed

The problem you have, is you never proved the Russians broke in. Any fking day eh?

you never proved they didn't. howeverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...................... 17 intel agencies said they did. they have quite the detailed info too....

& you? lol......

nuthin'.

Of course 80% of usmb are GOP base and the question is a mess. Trump needed WikiLeaks and all of our media as accomplices...
You mean media on his side? So, the media for hitlery wasn’t an accomplice? LOL

No votes were changed

you never proved they didn't. howeverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...................... 17 intel agencies said they did. they have quite the detailed info too....

& you? lol......

nuthin'.
Fake news still today thanks

No votes were changed

& you? lol......

nuthin'.

Where is this info?

No votes were changed

& you? lol......

nuthin'.
by the way, the fact you can’t prove they did is my evidence!

Forum List

Back