CDZ Do you Alexa or its' Google Equivilent?

Desperado

Diamond Member
Mar 13, 2012
Do you use an Alexa or its' Google Equivilent? If you do have you ever given any thought that you have an active microphone that is connected to the Internet that can be easedropping on all your conversations? If Alexa and Google advertisers have thought about it no doubt the authorities have too.

Last edited:
Do you Alexa or its' Google Equivilent? If you do have you ever given any thought that you have an active microphone that is connected to the Internet that can be easedropping on all your conversations? If Alexa and Google advertisers have thought about it no doubt the authorities have too.

No kidding! :badgrin:

I wonder if they even make "bugs" anymore. Every phone and "smart" TV is a surveillance device, complete with cameras!

Meanwhile, everyone's going through life like this:

antoine-geiger-surfake-sucked-faces-smartphones-designboom-09.jpg

antoine-geiger-surfake-sucked-faces-smartphones-designboom-08.jpg

Those things are engineering society to be dependent upon them. Newsflash: Life is not contained in a device.

Yesterday, I went to a pizza joint, ordered something. While waiting, this young came in to pick up his order; He never once looked up from his phone during the entire interaction with the cashier. Meanwhile a guy in a booth is twiddling his thumbs on that keyboard, too. Me? I'm drinking a beer and observing! :badgrin:

Last edited:
Granny says, "Dat's right...

... alla dem interweb thing-a-ma-bobbies...

... is ways fer big brother...

... to spy on what ya doin' onna interweb."

Uncle Ferd got his `puter...

... wrapped up in tin-foil.

Granny says, "Dat's right...

... alla dem interweb thing-a-ma-bobbies...

... is ways fer big brother...

... to spy on what ya doin' onna interweb."

Uncle Ferd got his `puter...

... wrapped up in tin-foil.

I was just about to ask about Uncle Ferd. :coffee:

Do you use an Alexa or its' Google Equivilent? If you do have you ever given any thought that you have an active microphone that is connected to the Internet that can be easedropping on all your conversations? If Alexa and Google advertisers have thought about it no doubt the authorities have too.
It was recently in the news that already one out of six Americans does.

It's amazing how people have been prepared to give up their privacy and hand over their personal details for the sake of convenience or entertainment.

Oh, for the Love of God, NOOOO!!!!!

As God is my witness, I will never allow surveillance pods into my home.

If you have children in liberal schools no need to worry about those gadgets. You already have something far more effective right at home without needing to spend a dime. Except for the thousands you're pissing away on their indoctrinations.

Alexa´s big brother.

103504815.jpg

:lol:

Oooooh, the Long Lines building. Soooo scary.
It could be the central of Echolon.

ECHELON - Wikipedia

AT&T and government have cooperations all across the country, by the way.

Don't be surprised that AT&T is so eager to work with the NSA

It "could" be full of ponies and elephants, too.

The Long Lines building has been a favorite of conspiracy theorists since it was built, because it's a scary looking building with no windows.

Alexa´s big brother.

103504815.jpg

ECHELON - Wikipedia

The Long Lines building has been a favorite of conspiracy theorists since it was built, because it's a scary looking building with no windows.
Not only its full transparency but also the cooperation with the gov. It is just natural for buildings to have windows.

Alexa´s big brother.

103504815.jpg

ECHELON - Wikipedia

Not only its full transparency but also the cooperation with the gov. It is just natural for buildings to have windows.

It is natural for an office building to have windows - but that's not an office building, it's a old telephone switching center. It's mostly wires. Wires don't need windows.

There are other buildings in NY just like it - like the Verizon building:

375-pearl-007-049.jpg

The "windows" are fake - but they do light them up, to make it fit in with the skyline. Inside, it's also just wires.

Alexa´s big brother.

103504815.jpg

ECHELON - Wikipedia

It is natural for an office building to have windows - but that's not an office building, it's a old telephone switching center. It's mostly wires. Wires don't need windows.

There are other buildings in NY just like it - like the Verizon building:

375-pearl-007-049.jpg

The "windows" are fake - but they do light them up, to make it fit in with the skyline. Inside, it's also just wires.
Possible. But Verizon is another telephone company. If AT&T would grand access to journalists to see all the wires, the problem would easily be solved, right?

Forum List

Back