Do you agree with Liz Cheney?

Agree with Liz?

• I agree with Liz Cheney = both 1/6 and 911 are as reported by CNN

• 1/6 and 911 were both false flag hate hoaxes, and the Cheney family was in on both

• 1/6 was false flag, 911 was not

• 1/6 was real, 911 was a false flag hit

• I'm too busy listening to Howard Stern bitch about Aaron Rodgers

Results are only viewable after voting.
It's amazing to see the trump supporters turn on one of their own.
If so, you haven't been paying attention. The Rs in DC worked against Trump to help the Ds stall his priorities and even try to illegally take him down. They have been identified as part of the "uniparty" and the Republican Party of Trump supporters is going to deal with removing them as soon as possible. Those who voted for the spending with the Ds will shortly be without a job. At least, the majority of them will.

If so, you haven't been paying attention. The Rs in DC worked against Trump to help the Ds stall his priorities and even try to illegally take him down. They have been identified as part of the "uniparty" and the Republican Party of Trump supporters is going to deal with removing them as soon as possible. Those who voted for the spending with the Ds will shortly be without a job. At least, the majority of them will.
Sounds like DEEP STATE

They can’t fool you

Typical democrat response--when losing a debate, resort to childish ad hominem. Run along now, skippy, adults are talking.
It's not debateable whether or not Gosar is a deranged Nazi or that Liz Cheney is a target of you Trump ass kissers because she won't bow to him.

Check your moral compass at Trump's doorstep if you think there is.

Yea sure. Those 13 are a target of you MAGAhatters because they voted for a bill that Biden endorsed, so who do you think you're bullshitting?

It matters not to you assholes that this country is in dire need of infrastructure work. It only matters to you clowns that Biden got it done when your orange god couldn't.

Yea sure. Those 13 are a target of you MAGAhatters because they voted for a bill that Biden endorsed, so who do you think you're bullshitting?

It matters not to you assholes that this country is in dire need of infrastructure work. It only matters to you clowns that Biden got it done when your orange god couldn't.
Stupid fuck. If this country was in such dire need of infrastructure work, then the Democrats would NOT have blocked the GOP's infrastructure bills they had. Not one time did the Democrats put the country or even Democracy ahead of their hatred for Donald J. Trump.

Not once.

Those 13 deserve to be kicked out of any position of authority because they didn't vote for an infrastructure bill. They voted for a Democratic Party payoff to loyalists.

It's not debateable whether or not Gosar is a deranged Nazi or that Liz Cheney is a target of you Trump ass kissers because she won't bow to him.

Check your moral compass at Trump's doorstep if you think there is.
TDS! He's not in office--nor part of this thread, moron. Neither was Gosar. Liz Cheney is a RINO and as such should join the democrats. Tell you what, ignoramus, I'll trade you Cheney for Manchin and Sinema. Did you forget how you hypocrites tried to roast them on the spit. Naw, that, like pretty much anything logical, flew right over your ignorant head.

TDS! He's not in office--nor part of this thread, moron. Neither was Gosar. Liz Cheney is a RINO and as such should join the democrats. Tell you what, ignoramus, I'll trade you Cheney for Manchin and Sinema. Did you forget how you hypocrites tried to roast them on the spit. Naw, that, like pretty much anything logical, flew right over your ignorant head.
Cheney, who has the highest ranking from just about every conservative think tank in the Country due to her voting record is now a RINO to jackasses like you because she, unlike you is not a fanatical Trump cultist.

End of story, jerkoff.

Stupid fuck. If this country was in such dire need of infrastructure work, then the Democrats would NOT have blocked the GOP's infrastructure bills they had. Not one time did the Democrats put the country or even Democracy ahead of their hatred for Donald J. Trump.

Not once.

Those 13 deserve to be kicked out of any position of authority because they didn't vote for an infrastructure bill. They voted for a Democratic Party payoff to loyalists.
What GOP infrastructure bills? Fill me in.

Cheney, who has the highest ranking from just about every conservative think tank in the Country due to her voting record is now a RINO to jackasses like you because she, unlike you is not a fanatical Trump cultist.

End of story, jerkoff.
For a republican-hating democrat, you sure have a high opinion of this RINO. I bet suck Romney too. Hypocrite, your stupidity is more evident every time you open your pie hole.

For a republican-hating democrat, you sure have a high opinion of this RINO. I bet suck Romney too. Hypocrite, your stupidity is more evident every time you open your pie hole.
I see you put Crenshaw on your hit list. How many does that make Trump asseater?

Gosar just found another worshipper in your sorry ass.

I see you put Crenshaw
Lying again. Didn't your parents tell you that is a no no. Please show me where I mentioned anything that resembled "Crenshaw." You won't because you can't--it didn't happen. You are an unmitigated LIAR. Not worth the powder and lead to blow your useless ass to hell.

To be fair, for a lot of these old timers, it is an honest mistake.

I remember watching him do an interview with Huxley. Creepy how much he looks like Chris.

Also how creepy this whole cabal is intertwined with nepotism, and most of the folks here, don't even question this shit. :rolleyes:

. . . the left calls these pedo rings, and black-mail whisperings all conspiracy theories, as if it isn't all suspicious that these powerful elite positions are handed down and kept in the families of the consortium. . .

And then when we use any sources that aren't connected to this corupption, they call those sources that aren't controlled, not "legitimate" sources. Unreal.

It is amazing how bad how corporate media has become. It’s no wonder many Americans are fools.

Lying again. Didn't your parents tell you that is a no no. Please show me where I mentioned anything that resembled "Crenshaw." You won't because you can't--it didn't happen. You are an unmitigated LIAR. Not worth the powder and lead to blow your useless ass to hell.
Guess I mixed you up with another poster, asswipe. If that makes me a liar then you can kiss my ass, tough guy.

You must be crying in your beer this morning after your boy had his ass handed back to him by ANOTHER judge. Enjoy that shit sammich.

I agree with Cheney...on this issue

At least she values democracy
All of the dead military people. All of those who came back in pieces. Both physically and mentally. Many Deplorables learned. Many Progs just use it for their globalist accusations and false admiration. Otherwise in 2008, McCain would have been loved by Progs.

Forum List

Back