Do you agree with Liz Cheney?

Agree with Liz?

• I agree with Liz Cheney = both 1/6 and 911 are as reported by CNN

• 1/6 and 911 were both false flag hate hoaxes, and the Cheney family was in on both

• 1/6 was false flag, 911 was not

• 1/6 was real, 911 was a false flag hit

• I'm too busy listening to Howard Stern bitch about Aaron Rodgers

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think Jan 6th was a bunch of ramped up idiots that got over stimulated at each others excitement and did something dumb. They were the adult version of when a bunch of kids in a group get too excited and don't think, they just act out as a group. It wasn't planned or actually wanted to hurt anyone, they just got too caught up in the moment.

I'm not saying they didn't deserve some kind of punishment but all this locking them away with no real trial, calling them terrorists and trying to use the whole as a way to grab more power is beyond what the situation is, was, or calls for.

It was dumb people doing dumb shit and democrats took the chance to go way overboard with it to run a campaign or fear and hate.

I don't really care what the government or some twat says about it.

I believe 1-6 was a protest where some of the protesters started rioting and that those who broke the law should be arrested charged and given their day in court. I do not believe 1-6 was an insurrection or an attempt to overthrow the government nor am I going to waste any time on those who want to push that line for what they think will be a political benefit to them.

Are you a false flagger Beale? You know, like AntiFa or the FBI organized Donnies riot? :laughing0301:
So you don't really want to have a serious conversation, you just want to troll me, disparage my character, and be a disingenuous troll. . . since all you are doing is calling folks names whose POV you disagree with.

That is pretty much what I thought.

Thank you for confirming it for me.

I think Jan 6th was a bunch of ramped up idiots that got over stimulated at each others excitement

I agree with this.

I am also of the opinion that there was a lot of disinformation, and misinformation put on on the internet leading up to the election, and after the election.

With that said. . . could it be possible that there were clandestine agents in the crowd working from that misinformation, that purposely got the crowd, ramped up and over stimulated?

. . . WHY?! Why are leftists, and deep state agents so resistant to acknowledge this. . . what is the agenda here?

I will tell you. It is the "Domestic Terrorism Bill." It is stalled in Congress. The establishment is trying to find a way to strip Americans of the absolute god given natural sovereignty, and access to the Bill of Rights. The only way to do this, is to declare some one, a "terrorist." According to the state now, "legally," they can ONLY strip someone of their citizenship rights by making them an enemy of the state, thus, depriving them of their access to Constitutional Protections.

They have been WANTING to pass this legislation forever now. . . so? It is not beyond the realm of possibility that they need to stage something to get it done.

This is the latest incarnation BEFORE that last bill introduction;
S.894 - Domestic Terrorism Prevention Act of 2019
FAILED

. . . and that was not the first time. They had tried to pass it multiple times since 9/11.

Now? This one, stuck in committee, just after the riot.
H.R.350 - Domestic Terrorism Prevention Act of 2021

And? The consortium's media, and the trolls and leftist boot lickers? They just can't seem to let the whole January incident go? What do they want?

Capitol Hill Assault Revives Calls for Domestic Terrorism Law, but Civil Liberties Groups Are Wary​

This is why the STATE is treating folks LIKE they are terrorists, as much as possible, and why there were troops installed in D.C. after the riots for optics. They WANT to have an excuse, to have the Congress pass a bill so that STATE will have a tool to have power over the citizenry to treat them extra-constitutionally.

When ever folks discuss this issue. . . when folks exaggerate the meaning of this, or support this type of legislation, they probably don't have the best interests of the nation in mind.

The only one who died on Jan 6 was an unarmed citizen. It's shocking that Mr. Chaney would be so callus to compare stealing a beer out of Pelosi's refrigerator to the worst disaster in history.

I agree with this.

I am also of the opinion that there was a lot of disinformation, and misinformation put on on the internet leading up to the election, and after the election.

With that said. . . could it be possible that there were clandestine agents in the crowd working from that misinformation, that purposely got the crowd, ramped up and over stimulated?

. . . WHY?! Why are leftists, and deep state agents so resistant to acknowledge this. . . what is the agenda here?

I will tell you. It is the "Domestic Terrorism Bill." It is stalled in Congress. The establishment is trying to find a way to strip Americans of the absolute god given natural sovereignty, and access to the Bill of Rights. The only way to do this, is to declare some one, a "terrorist." According to the state now, "legally," they can ONLY strip someone of their citizenship rights by making them an enemy of the state, thus, depriving them of their access to Constitutional Protections.

They have been WANTING to pass this legislation forever now. . . so? It is not beyond the realm of possibility that they need to stage something to get it done.

This is the latest incarnation BEFORE that last bill introduction;
S.894 - Domestic Terrorism Prevention Act of 2019
FAILED

. . . and that was not the first time. They had tried to pass it multiple times since 9/11.

Now? This one, stuck in committee, just after the riot.
H.R.350 - Domestic Terrorism Prevention Act of 2021

And? The consortium's media, and the trolls and leftist boot lickers? They just can't seem to let the whole January incident go? What do they want?

Capitol Hill Assault Revives Calls for Domestic Terrorism Law, but Civil Liberties Groups Are Wary​

This is why the STATE is treating folks LIKE they are terrorists, as much as possible, and why there were troops installed in D.C. after the riots for optics. They WANT to have an excuse, to have the Congress pass a bill so that STATE will have a tool to have power over the citizenry to treat them extra-constitutionally.

When ever folks discuss this issue. . . when folks exaggerate the meaning of this, or support this type of legislation, they probably don't have the best interests of the nation in mind.

It’s certainly looks like a repeat of the Reichstag fire. Few Americans likely know what that fire meant for the German people and anyone who opposed Hitler.

Cheney, who has the highest ranking from just about every conservative think tank in the Country due to her voting record is now a RINO to jackasses like you because she, unlike you is not a fanatical Trump cultist.

End of story, jerkoff.
Fuck you you uneducated POS. Republicans have hated that brainless twit for a long time. Seems her constituents find her to be an ass too.

Your admission is noted ^^^^.

Fuck you you uneducated POS. Republicans have hated that brainless twit for a long time. Seems her constituents find her to be an ass too.
Fuck you to, assclown. Republican think tanks gave her the highest rating of practically every GOP member in Congress due to her voting record but they "hate her", you fucking moron. That's one of the reasons she's been in the House since 2017. Duh!

YOU hate her because she's not a Trump knob polisher like you are.

Thanks for letting me point out your stupidity.

Come back so I can give you another beatdown.

Fuck you to, assclown. Republican think tanks gave her the highest rating of practically every GOP member in Congress due to her voting record but they "hate her", you fucking moron. That's one of the reasons she's been in the House since 2017. Duh!

Wow, triggered! LMAO, calm down son, you're gonna hurt yourself. :smoochEE:

More of your gay projection bullshit you assclown. Hey fuckwad, what’s her approval rating among her constituents right now? Thanks for showing how utterly stupid you are. Come back so I can slap,you again.

More of your gay projection bullshit you assclown. Hey fuckwad, what’s her approval rating among her constituents right now? Thanks for showing how utterly stupid you are. Come back so I can slap,you again.
We'll see how her rating is among voters in the next election, fucktwit. Btw, her record was fine among voters before Trump asslickers like you followed that lowlifes lead in attacking her. The problem with you gullible assholes is the fact that you can't think for yourself. You need to be led by the nose by Trump who's a malignant jerkoff.

Now go cry after I just meted out another beatdown to you. Thanks for giving me the oppurtunity.

Liz Cheney told Mike Wallace on Fox that those who say 1/6 was a "hate hoax" or "false flag" incident are "the same" as those who question the official version of 911.

Let's see where USMB stands on this.
Unfortunately, Liz was infected with TDS. She is obsessed over someone who is no longer president. With the US facing many crisis right now we don't need to waste our time obsessing over a past president who is no longer in office. We need to work on Covid, the economy, inflation, etc. I liked her before she became ill but now she is just plain obsessing over stuff that doesn't really matter anymore.

Forum List

Back