Do You Actually Believe Republicans Are A Threat To Democracy?

Do you actually believe that the GOP is a threat to democracy?

• Yes

• No

• I don't know

• Cantaloupe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Burning on cross on someone else's property in front of their house is a celebration? Bless your heart!
Yeah, that happens all the fuckin time. The wife and I went out yard sale shopping last weekend and drove by a half a dozen smouldering crosses on Enfield Dr.

We figured the local democrooks we're celebrating the good old days.

Every day on this board, there is either an outright threat or veiled threat of violence in the name of non-existent voter fraud. So yup.
Well, of course you're so full of shit you'd melt if you took a stool softener, but bed wetting malignant cancers like you are actually engaged in violent acts, vandalism, sabotage and treason on a regular basis. Then you piss and moan when someone discusses a fantasy of tossing you from a helicopter, in a legally sanctioned action through a court verdict, after a proper trial.

The only threat our government faces is destruction from within by the corrupt crime syndicate posing as a political party AKA The DNC. Pieces of shit like you are a threat to the gene pool in spite of your reduced likelihood of reproduction because you empower those sociopaths Every breath you take is a misdemeanor theft of oxygen. I endorse moonbats abortions because parasites like you reduce the quality of life most people would be able to achieve. I have scrapped higher quality organic wads of the bottom of my shoes. Higher life form remains get washed off my windshield.

My guess falls in line with what I'm perceiving across the board, with pretty much everything they do in their condition:

I believe that the street-level Trumpsters truly believe that they're trying to save democracy from evil. No, that doesn't really make sense, but that doesn't matter. So anything that they need to do or say is within that context.

They're not the problem. Trump himself is not the problem. The problem is the "media" types and craven politicians who are enabling/advancing this madness for their own personal professional gain. They could put the brakes on all of this tomorrow. They could just say NO MORE. This could be DEAD in a WEEK.

The people you see here? I think most of them (admittedly, some of them just want to see the world burn) are being perfectly honest and sincere, within their ideological/informational universe. They really do think they're saving America from evil, and that their leader -- this impudent, hypersensitive, juvenile, buffoonish, metrosexual New York City con man -- has been sent to them by God to help them achieve that goal.

I don't know how to oppose that.
Mac1958 believes if we didnt have free speech libs could rule peacefully and without turmoil

I responded "yes" (they are a threat). I say likewise about Democrats. I'm not a fan of our two-party system.
I would agree to an extent. I'd say the D's are deliberately working to destroy the country, while the R's are token opposition getting rich through just as corrupt means and channels. I will assert that the R party is the best vessel available to fix things. A 3rd party would fractionalize the opposition to global collectivism.

If I thought it was possible to divide the D's along national/global interests, as well as the freakish deviants/and normal moral people I would advocate that. For now however, all the enemies of our sovereign constitutional Republic are almost exclusively under the (D)umbass flag.

A 3rd party would fractionalize the opposition to global collectivism
Yeah, I'm not in favor of a third party, nor any party mindset. My view is we need candidates whose loyalty is to America and not a political party. Thus, I favor non-partisan elections in which there are no D's, R's nor any other.

As far as the recent election goes, I'm looking forward to a bit fiscal responsibility over these next 2 years. That's something we only get with (D) in the White House and (R) in control of the Senate or especially the House.

Yeah, I'm not in favor of a third party, nor any party mindset. My view is we need candidates whose loyalty is to America and not a political party. Thus, I favor non-partisan elections in which there are no D's, R's nor any other.

As far as the recent election goes, I'm looking forward to a bit fiscal responsibility over these next 2 years. That's something we only get with (D) in the White House and (R) in control of the Senate or especially the House.
So you're voting for Trump...cool!

That's the truth. Fiscal responsibility is treated like gospel during campaigns, and a punch line afterwards. I actually expected Trump to do some serious budget hacking, instead we may as well have given the checkbook to Bernie.

That's the truth. Fiscal responsibility is treated like gospel during campaigns, and a punch line afterwards. I actually expected Trump to do some serious budget hacking, instead we may as well have given the checkbook to Bernie.
The purse strings belong to the House, not the President and the House has the Final say.

So you're voting for Trump...cool!

No way. It was from episodes of The Apprentice that turned me off from Trump and allowed me to see what he was all about. Hillary vs Trump, that one had me voting a write-in candidate as way of formally casting a none-of-the-above.

Unfortunately, from what I read here there is a lot of rooting for the Republicans to carry on the pitiful behavior that Democrats showed during Trump's administration. Oh yes, political parties. It's monkey see, monkey do.

No way. It was from episodes of The Apprentice that turned me off from Trump and allowed me to see what he was all about. Hillary vs Trump, that one had me voting a write-in candidate as way of formally casting a none-of-the-above.

Unfortunately, from what I read here there is a lot of rooting for the Republicans to carry on the pitiful behavior that Democrats showed during Trump's administration. Oh yes, political parties. It's monkey see, monkey do.
Thus far the weakest, most sensitive, politically correct post of 2024!

Forum List

Back