Do we need an eight-year President?

Do we need an eight-year President?​

8 years of dementia-ravaged, corrupt, compromised, criminal, traitor Biden?

Hell, no.

What's a dog?

You're not a dog, how can you have opinions of dogs of you're not a dog. Right, got your fucking bullshit out of the way, if you think you have great US government knowledge, stop coming across as thick as my kitchen worktop.
Was I talking about dogs?

Your opinion on what the US government should or should not be like is 100% irrelevant.

Biden will be the DNC nominee. And given the dysfunction/split in the GOP...his winning again is looking more and more likely.

If either Biden or Trump is reelected in 2024, he will only be able to serve another four-year term as President. Given the political dysfunction that has occurred as a result of both men trying to undo the policies of their predecessors, maybe it is time to elect someone who has a reasonable chance of serving out two full terms in office. I am starting to think that both parties should nominate younger candidates for President in 2024.

If the GOP nominates Ron DeSantis next year, who should the Democrats nominate?
Unfortunately, our only choice seems to be dysfunction for four years or dysfunction for eight years. We need a president who can help get rid of the dysfunction and that ain't Trump, Desantis, or Biden. It may also be an impossible task. Dysfunction may be here to stay.

Unfortunately, our only choice seems to be dysfunction for four years or dysfunction for eight years. We need a president who can help get rid of the dysfunction and that ain't Trump, Desantis, or Biden. It may also be an impossible task. Dysfunction may be here to stay.
What is dysfunctional about DeSantis?

What is dysfunctional about DeSantis?
I guess it depends on how you define the word dysfunctional. To me it is both sides sticking to the extremes and trying to cram their values down the throats of people who disagree with them, causing dysfunctional gridlock when they are unable to do that. If it gets to the point where one side would be able to cram their values down the throats of those who disagree with them, democracy will be replaced by something else because we won't be in a democracy anymore when one side has complete power to do whatever they want. Desantis obviously fits into this category as he's proving in Florida.

Forum List

Back