Zone1 Do we need a new Zone?

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
Now a resident of a Red state! Hallelujah!
I propose a new Zone. Let’s call it Zone 451.

In this zone, all contributions and posting efforts, from the OP onwards, will spontaneously combust to save Mods the trouble of having to move or delete them.

All in favor, say “aye.” All opposed, say “nay”and the “ayes” have it. 👍

Obviously, no polling required.

I don't think I understand. Isn't that why we have the badlands and everything else downstairs?

Imo, what we really need is a "Zone-Free Zone" in which there are NO reams of Rules to remember, no threats about being banned, no mods throwing their weight around.

Just glorious FREEDOM of expression.

Is that what the The Taunting Arena was meant to be?

Last edited:
Imo, what we really need is a "Zone-Free Zone" in which there are NO reams of Rules to remember, no threats about being banned, no mods throwing their weight around.

Just glorious FREEDOM of expression.

Is that what the The Taunting Arena was meant to be?
If your content get redefined as hate speech, against the rules, illegal, or conspiracy in order to move it, then you are experiencing something called political censorship. Once the content gets moved downstairs, it has been rebranded through the eyes of your political opponent. Political hot topics like election fraud get renamed "conspiracy theory", and your racism threads get rebranded as something to do with bad lands, flamer zones, and rooms made of rubber. When your content gets moved to these juvenile sounding places, it is a profound act of political censorship and it is a political tactic.

Last edited:

In this zone, all contributions and posting efforts, from the OP onwards, will spontaneously combust to save Mods the trouble of having to move or delete them.

Obviously, no polling required.
Words can have legal consequences, and guess who is responsible. Erasures can be retrieved by legal eagles. With regrets, out of my caring for the people who host and sponsor USMB and my conscience, I've no choice except to say "nay."

Obviously, no polling
Area 69?

Forum List

Back