Do We have a Rogue President?

Sundance508

Gold Member
May 24, 2016
I think that in fact we do have a Rogue President and it is becoming more apparant by the day....but the realization is much too late....he has done his damage ---though he will do more his tenure is almost over.......hopefully. There is always the possibility he could declare martial law and extend his tenure.

Have you been in the hot sun too long without a hat and plenty of water?

It was obvious a week after he entered the WH. It was then, after taking an oath to uphold and defend the Constitution and enforce the rule of law, that he declared to the American people that because he personally did not agree with a law (DOMA) he was directing his DOJ NOT to enforce it.

I think that in fact we do have a Rogue President and it is becoming more apparant by the day....but the realization is much too late....he has done his damage ---though he will do more his tenure is almost over.......hopefully. There is always the possibility he could declare martial law and extend his tenure.

Apparent in what way?

:cuckoo::cuckoo:

Forum List

Back