Do Trump supporters emulate his personality

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
Do Trump supporters emulate his personality. Do they lambaste anyone who does not agree with them or says something negative about them. Do they bully the weak and admire other bullies. Do they lie to make themselves better than everyone else. Do they grab women by the pussy. Do the make fun of American heros that are on their deathbed. Do the ridicule former Presidents who are in their 90's and just lost their wife. Do they make fun of people with disabilities. Do they love themself more than anyone, including God.

Do Trump supporters emulate his personality. Do they lambaste anyone who does not agree with them or says something negative about them. Do they bully the weak and admire other bullies. Do they lie to make themselves better than everyone else. Do they grab women by the pussy. Do the make fun of American heros that are on their deathbed. Do the ridicule former Presidents who are in their 90's and just lost their wife. Do they make fun of people with disabilities. Do they love themself more than anyone, including God.
We definitely don’t take the shit previous Republicans did.

Another day, another stupid rant by a loser.

trump-butt-hurt-salve.jpg

we talk politics, not call someone a racist for disagreeing
we don't publicly confront or harass people in their private lives
we don't shut down the other side from speaking
we don't grab women by the pussy (that's for you Weinstein Democrats)
We don't make fun of people with disabilities by saying I bowl like a retard
And we love ourselves, but not more than God, I didn't think anyone on the left believed in God.........only science!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (they don't believe in science either, but different thread for that)

but you know who does all that? YOUR side......thank you for explaining the modern leftist.

And we love ourselves, but not more than God, I didn't think anyone on the left believed in God.........only science!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (they don't believe in science either, but different thread for that)

but you know who does all that? YOUR side......thank you for explaining the modern leftist.

... and no Trump staffers have attempted to assassinate sitting members of congress. Can't forget about those wackado Bernie fans.

Your description of yourself and Trump supporters sounds nothing like Donald Trump.

Your description of yourself and Trump supporters sounds nothing like Donald Trump.
yeah buddy, you know I'm right, you are a tard........continue trolling and I'll continue bitch slapping you

They go so far as to replicate the complex and maddening hairstyle of the Don...Right down to the adult diapers he uses..

... and no Trump staffers have attempted to assassinate sitting members of congress. Can't forget about those wackado Bernie fans.
I assume there is no chance that Trump was not born in the USA, no chance Trump ran a child kidnapping ring out of a pizza parlor, you know thousands of Muslims openly celebrated in New Jersey after 9/11, the deep state is after Trump through the FBI.

Elmer, if you are trying to say that Hillary was running a child sex ring out of the basement of a pizza shop, you might want to check the building it was being ran out of.............................

They don't have a basement.

Well, one thing I have in common with Trump is the fact that neither he nor I consume alcohol or do drugs.

That is a big thing considering how many druggies and drunks are running around.

I assume there is no chance that Trump was not born in the USA, no chance Trump ran a child kidnapping ring out of a pizza parlor, you know thousands of Muslims openly celebrated in New Jersey after 9/11, the deep state is after Trump through the FBI.
Are you friends with the shooter? You loons hang together in packs.

Well, one thing I have in common with Trump is the fact that neither he nor I consume alcohol or do drugs.

That is a big thing considering how many druggies and drunks are running around.
I would say that is one of the few admirable things Trump does.
I do not take drugs but I drink. The only reason I drink is to spite Trump.

I don’t emulate Trump because it’s just not my style but I have no problem whatsoever with how he goes about things. In fact I find him quite refreshing from the phony babble we’re use to from the DC political class of both sides of the aisle.

The only one that gets away acting like Trump is Trump. Rubio Tried to out Trump Trump during the primary debates....and he tanked.

no what I said was true, show me republicans going to hillray events and trying to disrupt?
Show me where colleges and universities deny access to left wing speakers?
Show me where people harassed the Obama administration in private areas lke restaurants
Show me where an Obama official was kicked out of any place of business because they were an Obama official.

you can't, because we don't do that shit, you guys do.

Forum List

Back