Do the Mormons think we're stupid?

TheCrusader

Dec 30, 2015
Their "Book of Abraham" is supposedly translated Egyptian that is a book written by Abraham after his first journey to Egypt where he refers to himself as "Abraham" before he's even named Abraham by God.

His name at the time would have been Abram.

So that's strike 1.

Strike 2 is the idiotic Mormon belief that the Maya were "village hunters and gatherers" until the white man (Jews) came to them around 100BC.

The only problem with that is the Maya had cities larger than Rome by 600BC, over one million people living in a complex united by some of the largest road systems in the world (roads which still exist), and the pyramids they built are larger by volume than the pyramids of Egypt.

So in two instances the "Book of Mormon" and their entire religion is OBVIOUSLY, PROVABLY, a LIE.

Do the Mormons think we're stupid?
Yes,
People who believe they are morally superior always do.

Their "Book of Abraham" is supposedly translated Egyptian that is a book written by Abraham after his first journey to Egypt where he refers to himself as "Abraham" before he's even named Abraham by God.

So that's strike 1.

Strike 2 is the idiotic Mormon belief that the Maya were "village hunters and gatherers" until the white man (Jews) came to them around 100BC.

The only problem with that is the Maya had cities larger than Rome by 600BC, over one million people living in a complex united by some of the largest road systems in the world (roads which still exist), and the pyramids they built are larger by volume than the pyramids of Egypt.

So in two instances the "Book of Mormon" and their entire religion is OBVIOUSLY, PROVABLY, a LIE.

Here is a list of people that think you are stupid:

1. Mormons

2. Muslims

3. Jews

4. Hindus

5. Buddhists

6. Druids

7. Wiccans

8. Santanist

9. Chaos, Anu, Allah, and God

10. The majority of Humanity including the space alien chimp with down syndrome...

Now to your subject matter I want you to tell me in great detail how Mormons are different from Muslims, Jews, or Christians when they also consider you to be stupid too?

So that's strike 1.

Here is a list of people that think you are stupid:

1. Mormons

2. Muslims

3. Jews

4. Hindus

5. Buddhists

6. Druids

7. Wiccans

8. Santanist

9. Chaos, Anu, Allah, and God

10. The majority of Humanity including the space alien chimp with down syndrome...

Now to your subject matter I want you to tell me in great detail how Mormons are different from Muslims, Jews, or Christians when they also consider you to be stupid too?

Let me also add this:

I really do not care what the Mormons believe. It is their religion and their right to believe what they want. If you have a issue with them then first go around correcting the Muslims on their mistakes in their religion and if not then leave the damn Mormons alone.

Now before you write that I must be Mormon, well no I am not. I am not a Christian nor Muslim and yes I do have Jewish and Catholic ancestors the fact remain I am neither of those religions.

Someone right to believe the Earth is only six thousand years old is their right. I mean would you force the Amish to stop believing in their ways?

Wait, of course you would...

So who really cares what the Mormons believe except the Mormons, and again remember most of the universe think you are stupid including the space alien chimp with down syndrome.

So that's strike 1.

Perhaps if you provided less evidence?

So that's strike 1.

I guess this is an obvious bate thread to suck me into it.
I guess you can have your fun with my religion that;s your right; and they're just words up on a computer screen and aren't harmful to me .
But what you wrote under strike2 is blatantly false.
The Book of Mormon or Mormons have never professed that the Central Americas were settled by The Book of Mormon people alone

So that's strike 1.

It's a religious book, it's been written by humans, in order to control humans. If you believe these books, then you're probably a little gullible, at the very least.

Forum List

Back