Do right wingers actually ‘like’ America?

I have been on this site a few years now and have read tens of thousands of posts from right wingers. Maybe more. However, for the life of me I can’t recall a post from a right winger about actually liking America.

So here is my question. Do right wingers actually ‘like’ America?

Do they like its:
  • Diversity?
  • People?
  • Great cities?
  • Unparalleled art?
  • Roaring industry?
  • Unmatched Federal Park system?
  • Freedom of, and from religion?
  • Free speech, which includes the right to criticize other’s speech?
  • Rule of Law?
  • Accountability of leaders?
Do they feel patriotic paying their taxes to strengthen the country? Or do they hate it all? It’s diversity, people, cities, freedom, speech, laws, and duties like paying taxes? Based on posts here, I really can’t tell if they like this place. It is a constant caricature of failed civics and decaying blight that I dont see in this country where I travel extensively.

I do know they like their flag merch. But do they like the country? Jury is out.

Not too long ago Damon Linker profiled conservative intellectuals whose writings, he argued, helps explain where the MAGA right is coming from. If you read the works he cited you’d see the dire portrait they paint of the state of our nation. I don’t think they like it here.

Funny how liberals try to paint it as "patriotic" when people are forced to surrender their hard-earned money at gun point (also known as "taxes"), but it's conservatives who are more likely to donate to charity or (gasp!) get off their asses and really do something for those in need.

You’re a hack. And you’re not honest. You and your cult are the Tantrum throwers. And you’ve never had anything even close to an open mind.

Now stop lying stop complaining and try to get educated.
Look in a mirror. You're describing yourself HackFlush. :itsok:

I have been on this site a few years now and have read tens of thousands of posts from right wingers. Maybe more. However, for the life of me I can’t recall a post from a right winger about actually liking America.

Do they like its:
  • Diversity?
  • People?
  • Great cities?
  • Unparalleled art?
  • Roaring industry?
  • Rule of Law?
Do they feel patriotic paying their taxes to strengthen the country? Or do they hate it all? It’s diversity, people, cities, freedom, speech, laws, and duties like paying taxes? Based on posts here, I really can’t tell if they like this place. It is a constant caricature of failed civics and decaying blight that I dont see in this country where I travel extensively.

I do know they like their flag merch. But do they like the country? Jury is out.

Not too long ago Damon Linker profiled conservative intellectuals whose writings, he argued, helps explain where the MAGA right is coming from. If you read the works he cited you’d see the dire portrait they paint of the state of our nation. I don’t think they like it here.

Liberals claim to value "diversity" except when it's diversity of opinion.

Funny how liberals try to paint it as "patriotic" when people are forced to surrender their hard-earned money at gun point (also known as "taxes"), but it's conservatives who are more likely to donate to charity or (gasp!) get off their asses and really do something for those in need.
I pay my taxes with patriotic pride knowing I contribute to this great nation. I’m sorry that duty is a burden for you.

335M people and 335M stories. There isn’t a government sanctioned program to stifle free speech but school kids do actually forfeit some free speech in school if it is disruptive. That is ruled on by the Supreme Court. A court can rule on this if it is deemed an issue by the accused.
doesnt need to be sanctioned,,

people in government are using the power of government to punish people for what they say,,

this kid is just the sample of the day,,

Do they like its:
  • Diversity?
  • People?
  • Great cities?
  • Unparalleled art?
  • Roaring industry?
  • Rule of Law?

Liberals like America's people? How about its conservative people? Yeah, I thought so.

Do they like its:
  • Diversity?
  • People?
  • Great cities?
  • Unparalleled art?
  • Roaring industry?
  • Rule of Law?

Liberals like America's cities? Then why do they burn them down so often?

Do they like its:
  • Diversity?
  • People?
  • Great cities?
  • Unparalleled art?
  • Roaring industry?
  • Rule of Law?

Liberals like American art? Except when it is art that makes them uncomfortable. Then it's time to tear it all down! Even statues of Abraham Lincoln.

Forum List

Back