Do right wingers actually ‘like’ America?

"They're not sending their best. They bring crime...they're rapists..."

immigrants-irish-crime.jpg

]
irish.jpg

immigrant-crime.jpg
[

:oops8::oops8::oops8::oops8::oops8:

I have been on this site a few years now and have read tens of thousands of posts from right wingers. Maybe more. However, for the life of me I can’t recall a post from a right winger about actually liking America.

So here is my question. Do right wingers actually ‘like’ America?

Do they like its:
  • Diversity?
  • People?
  • Great cities?
  • Unparalleled art?
  • Roaring industry?
  • Unmatched Federal Park system?
  • Freedom of, and from religion?
  • Free speech, which includes the right to criticize other’s speech?
  • Rule of Law?
  • Accountability of leaders?
Do they feel patriotic paying their taxes to strengthen the country? Or do they hate it all? It’s diversity, people, cities, freedom, speech, laws, and duties like paying taxes? Based on posts here, I really can’t tell if they like this place. It is a constant caricature of failed civics and decaying blight that I dont see in this country where I travel extensively.

I do know they like their flag merch. But do they like the country? Jury is out.

Not too long ago Damon Linker profiled conservative intellectuals whose writings, he argued, helps explain where the MAGA right is coming from. If you read the works he cited you’d see the dire portrait they paint of the state of our nation. I don’t think they like it here.

Like America? Sure, but many don't act like they do. IMO, many around here don't like much of anything.

A book that depicts graphic, anal sex between children should never be allowed in grade school. That’s just called common sense. And it is an entirely different subject compared to people losing their jobs because of a perceived racist post on social media.

The level of lies and gaslighting the left engages in is there for all to see.
On what page is graphic anal sex between children depicted in Ruby Bridges Goes to School: My True Story, dipshit?

You morons seem really obsessed with pedophilia. Is there something you want to get off your chest?

I have been on this site a few years now and have read tens of thousands of posts from right wingers. Maybe more. However, for the life of me I can’t recall a post from a right winger about actually liking America.

So here is my question. Do right wingers actually ‘like’ America?

Do they like its:
  • Diversity?
  • People?
  • Great cities?
  • Unparalleled art?
  • Roaring industry?
  • Unmatched Federal Park system?
  • Freedom of, and from religion?
  • Free speech, which includes the right to criticize other’s speech?
  • Rule of Law?
  • Accountability of leaders?
Do they feel patriotic paying their taxes to strengthen the country? Or do they hate it all? It’s diversity, people, cities, freedom, speech, laws, and duties like paying taxes? Based on posts here, I really can’t tell if they like this place. It is a constant caricature of failed civics and decaying blight that I dont see in this country where I travel extensively.

I do know they like their flag merch. But do they like the country? Jury is out.

Not too long ago Damon Linker profiled conservative intellectuals whose writings, he argued, helps explain where the MAGA right is coming from. If you read the works he cited you’d see the dire portrait they paint of the state of our nation. I don’t think they like it here.

No, they like an imaginary authoritarian version of Amerikka that's been conjured up in their thick skulls.

Can you pont to the conservative who claims we are a fundamentally flawed country because we are racist or who supports anarchists commiting vandalism against their fellow countrymen?
Any vandals and trespassers are prosecuted. See Jan 6 or any number of summer of 2020 protests where the 4% of protests turned violent and were arrested and prosecuted.

I had to check to see if this had been posted in the humour section!

Certainly in the UK, it's Lefties that hate their own country. Following your news and forums, it's the same in the US too.
Another “NO” here too.

A book that depicts graphic, anal sex between children should never be allowed in grade school. That’s just called common sense. And it is an entirely different subject compared to people losing their jobs because of a perceived racist post on social media.

The level of lies and gaslighting the left engages in is there for all to see.
Gaslighting? Textbook projection by a parroting rube.

Here's Ruby Bridges Goes To School: Ruby Bridges Goes to School my true story

16 pages and not a single thing about kids having anal sex. But there is plenty which makes MAGA tards VERY uncomfortable.

Idiot.

context?

such as?
I would not support some random stand alone statue or requirement they be hung in the classrooms. However, temporarily displaying them in the context that 3 of the major world religions recognize their value in various degrees for a course that studies all religions I can see as appropriate.

Crime rose against all time lows of covid. They are at historical lows. You can always find an outlier in a country of 335M people. 80s and 90s were much more violent than now.

Home prices are good for those who own a home and bad. For those who want to. However, more housing is the answer not laws banning being gay or whatever the moral police what to do on the right. Focus on fact and solve issues. Crime isn’t the issue. It can always go down but it is low. The issue in inequity and opportunities. Address that.
I already gave you your answer. Bring back the 1950s without segregation. But again if you guys want to talk about race and American history, you have to talk about it from a global perspective ….every country had slavery and discrimination issues. The USA was perhaps the most liberal of the mall even in the 1800s and 1900s

Homelessness is at an all-time high, according to the LA Times. And there are crime surgeries in many cities across the country . These are not outliers.

There’s also a brake problem with the American youth, according to the Wall Street Journal. A lot of them are depressed, record numbers of young men are single in this country. And within a few years, we will have record numbers of young women being single. It all coincides with radical feminism, and the rise of the BLM mindset. Telling people it’s OK to use drugs, be lonely just get a dog but don’t have any kids. Why don’t Democrats urge young people to get both a dog and start a family?

Yes, the 1980s saw the crack cocaine epidemic. There was the meth epidemic in the 1990s. Here’s your problem. The LA Times reported that homelessness is at all time high in the USA. We did not have wokeness or cancel culture in the 1980s or 1990s.

What are you talking about here bringing up two totally different subject. Banning gays and building homes. Nor did I mention homosexuality why are you bringing this up?

OK Republicans and Democrats are to blame for the unnecessary lockdowns and the unnecessary printing of trillions of dollars in 2020. That was a devastating choice. But you know and I know what we all know it to this very day, Democrat voters support that type of nonsense. They supported mask mandates. They supported the printing of trillions of dollars.

Two major wars have started in the Joe Biden, there, the one in Ukraine, and the one in Israel. And there’s all sorts of issues in Africa and Haiti, which of contributed to a bad economy globally. So there you go. We didn’t have that under Donald Trump.

In the USA Today There’s tons of examples of white people getting denied home loan applications, there’s many poor white people in this country….. homelessness doesn’t know skin color. But it is the radical BLM race Baiters, who wanna make it into “racist thing”…

I mean, you’re attempting to explain why we have this major problem, but you acknowledge that the economy is awful today for the American middle class. There’s no way around it. You can try and figure out why it happened but that’s the bottom line today. The average American can’t afford a home in this country. That’s unacceptable. Nobody who is honest would say how that’s beneficial to people who own a home because even if they sell the home, they have to buy a new one and pay a jacked up price.

Are you not reading ?

Boycotting is entirely different from being canceled. The left-wing believes in firing people from their jobs and caving into BLM mobs ie Roseanne Barr being fired from her TV show due to perceived racism.

New Hampshire Turns Students, Parents Into Bounty Hunters for Teachers Who Discuss Racism

Making things even worse, the state set up a website for anyone witnessing a violation of the law to report what they’ve seen. Teachers who are found to have violated the law can lose their teaching license.

Are you not reading ?

Boycotting is entirely different from being canceled. The left-wing believes in firing people from their jobs and caving into BLM mobs ie Roseanne Barr being fired from her TV show due to perceived racism.
You are free to say whatever you want. No one in the government can stop you. That is guaranteed. But it is an employers free speech to fire your ass for expressing repugnant ideas. That is guaranteed too. You get that right? You can say what you want but you are not absolved from public opinion that you are a dick.

On what page is graphic anal sex between children depicted in Ruby Bridges Goes to School: My True Story, dipshit?

You morons seem really obsessed with pedophilia. Is there something you want to get off your chest?

They’re have indeed been graphic books depicting anal sex between children. And those are the books that should not be allowed. Of course that’s common sense. If there was a book that talked about Jim Crow, that’s a different topic. My points stand and it was correct. There are fanatical left wingers who want to put LGBT radical propaganda onto kids. Let Adults do what they want, but not when it comes to children

I mean, this is blatantly obvious, and there’s no arguing against the point that cancel culture is uniquely among the left. You’re talking about these obscure things. But from a national level again, people like Roseanne bar being fired from her TV show… Products rebranded, or even removed from grocery stores due to perceived racism. Major sports organizations like the Washington Redskins and Cleveland Indians changing their name and you are comparing some random school removing one book to that. That’s just not gonna cut it, sir.

Last edited:
You are free to say whatever you want. No one in the government can stop you. That is guaranteed. But it is an employers free speech to fire your ass for expressing repugnant ideas. That is guaranteed too. You get that right? You can say what you want but you are not absolved from public opinion that you are a dick.
the government may not be able to stop you from saying what you want,,

but they sure can punish you for saying it,,

look what they did with this kid,,

Roseanne Barr being fired was not because of public opinion. It was because of a minority BLM mob, which constitutes a small minority of Americans black-and-white. BLM will riot and cause violence to get their way. That ain’t a part of Of America.

We all know what happened in 2020, YouTube, Twitter and Facebook banned conservatives. These are all political platforms and that is an attack on democracy it’s also election interference. Only the left-wing does this kind of stuff. The government needs to step in and prevent that kind of corruption by big companies. We did it in the 20th century preventing child sweatshops. Now the government needs to make sure that political platforms like YouTube do not engage in election interference.

It never fails. These moralizing fucktards always turn out to be the very kind of people they publicly condemn.

The founder of Moms for Liberty turned out to have an open marriage and enjoys lesbian sex and threesomes with her husband.

How many times have we seen these uptight self-righteous assholes turn out to be blazing hypocrites? It's practically axiomatic.

One really does have to wonder about their obsession with pedophilia.

Forum List

Back