Do repubs really think Michelle will be the nominee?

If that is what you need to believe in order to feel better about your life, then go right ahead, it matters not what a mindless, bigoted, asshole like yourself thinks.

if you want to discuss Michelle and her chance of running for President, let me know, if you want to continue to be a bigoted, mindless, asshole, then we are done. Have a good day.
Triggered much? I think the sexualinnuendo attacks on Michelle are vicious and the poopage of diseased minds.

Disavow any manny tranny comments about Michelle by anybody, and I will be glad to discuss the candidate issue wit you.

Triggered much? I think the sexualinnuendo attacks on Michelle are vicious and the poopage of diseased minds.

Disavow any manny tranny comments about Michelle by anybody, and I will be glad to discuss the candidate issue wit you.
My record on what I think of Michelle has been solid, but unless winco, apologizes I will not say either way, you can find my thoughts on this board, otherwise you can believe what you need to believe to make yourself feel better about yourself. I am done with the issue until winco does the right thing, I’m done with that topic.

As far as Michelle running for office, she has no real interest if her past comments are any indication.

My record on what I think of Michelle has been solid, but unless winco, apologizes I will not say either way, you can find my thoughts on this board, otherwise you can believe what you need to believe to make yourself feel better about yourself. I am done with the issue until winco does the right thing, I’m done with that topic.

As far as Michelle running for office, she has no real interest if her past comments are any indication.
so you are in thrall to Winco? Really? OK. I agree that MO could care less about running.

lol.

It’s possible that the incumbent (regardless of his true number of votes last time) will be the Dim nominee. But the prospect of that happening grows progressively more remote.
Do you have anything other than your feels to make you think that?

so you are in thrall to Winco? Really? OK. I agree that MO could care less about running.
I am not going to let some pompous entitled asshole, that you ran to the rescue of, insult me and then want me to answer their question, you sure wouldn’t do it, so why should I?

The left throws out all kinds of theories about the republican nomination but they seem kind of sensitive when it comes to talking about Biden's longevity and chances. I thought they liked Michelle.

Several right wing pundits have predicted that Biden will drop out, and Michelle Obama will be named as Democratic candidate. I am unaware of anything she might have said to suggest this is a possibility. Does anybody have any credible reason to believe this might happen, or is it just another effort to keep trump's followers rile up?

NO!!!! Biden will NEVER drop out. He cant if he wants to keep his family out of prison.

Forum List

Back