Do repubs really think Michelle will be the nominee?

BULLDOG

Diamond Member
Jun 3, 2014
Several right wing pundits have predicted that Biden will drop out, and Michelle Obama will be named as Democratic candidate. I am unaware of anything she might have said to suggest this is a possibility. Does anybody have any credible reason to believe this might happen, or is it just another effort to keep trump's followers rile up?

So just more feedstock for the conspiracy theory mill then, right?

Talk personalities get paid to talk. Silence is not a smart idea for the Limbaughs and Hannitys of this country. "Who is next in line for Democrat Party leadership" is a worthy thing to discuss. Big Mike certainly checks enough boxes to get nominated, so I can understand the discussion.

Its scary because people tend to vote based on personality + one or two promises which affect them personally.

Very few vote based on what they believe is best for the country.

Given Mick's personal popularity, if she threw out a couple of major promises, she could be a contender.

Notwithstanding he lack of experience, expertise, or record of achievements.

Oops... did that sound just like Barack??

Several right wing pundits have predicted that Biden will drop out, and Michelle Obama will be named as Democratic candidate. I am unaware of anything she might have said to suggest this is a possibility. Does anybody have any credible reason to believe this might happen, or is it just another effort to keep trump's followers rile up?

Joe's mental issues and his shitty JARs are telling the sting pullers in the Dem party that he is going to lose.

Problem is how to skip over Kamala, who virtually everyone hates. The only answer to keep the base is another black woman

Joe's mental issues and his shitty JARs are telling the sting pullers in the Dem party that he is going to lose.

Problem is how to skip over Kamala, who virtually everyone hates. The only answer to keep the base is another black woman
And you think that is really happening?

~~~~~~
You can never tell what the DNCCP will do to maintain their power.
By putting up Mike Obama as Dem candidate they want another Obama destructive era.

Forum List

Back