Do Republicans Want Being Gay To Be a Crime?

What is it with whiny (potential?) pedophiles? America is the most tolerant Country in the world and yet you think there is some sort of a plot to murder body builders? Why not go to a muslem country and compaign about the death sentence for sodomy and then come back and whine.?

Gay people are pedophiles? I guess that means all Catholics are pedophiles. After all, priests were buggering little boys all over the place.

We don't live in a Muslim nation, might be an answer to whitehall.

[youtube]OSDQQtHKakU[/youtube]
30 seconds into video:

question: Is being a gay Republican a crime?

Frank: "It would be if Republicans had their way."

mentions in Texas it was a crime for same sex intimacy, and George W. Bush said it should remain a crime, SCOTUS disagreed .. Scalia vehemently dissented, Thomas dissented, Rehnquist dissented, Rick Santorum went crazy over decision...

The GOP went from hating women and blacks to hating Gays and Latinos/Hispanics
:cool:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIm5Mp-mmRU]Bill O'Reilly flips out on Barney Frank - BANKING CRISIS mad screaming match - YouTube[/ame]

[youtube]OSDQQtHKakU/youtube]
30 seconds into video:

question: Is being a gay Republican a crime?

Frank: "It would be if Republicans had their way."

mentions in Texas it was a crime for same sex intimacy, and George W. Bush said it should remain a crime, SCOTUS disagreed .. Scalia vehemently dissented, Thomas dissented, Rehnquist dissented, Rick Santorum went crazy over decision...

The GOP went from hating women and blacks to hating Gays and Latinos/Hispanics
:cool:

Bill O'Reilly flips out on Barney Frank - BANKING CRISIS mad screaming match - YouTube/url]

Community Reinvestment Act had nothing to do with subprime crisis

Posted by: Aaron Pressman on September 29, 2008

Fresh off the false and politicized attack on Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, today we’re hearing the know-nothings blame the subprime crisis on the Community Reinvestment Act — a 30-year-old law that was actually weakened by the Bush administration just as the worst lending wave began. This is even more ridiculous than blaming Freddie and Fannie.

The Community Reinvestment Act, passed in 1977, requires banks to lend in the low-income neighborhoods where they take deposits. Just the idea that a lending crisis created from 2004 to 2007 was caused by a 1977 law is silly. But it’s even more ridiculous when you consider that most subprime loans were made by firms that aren’t subject to the CRA. ...

Finally, keep in mind that the Bush administration has been weakening CRA enforcement and the law’s reach since the day it took office. The CRA was at its strongest in the 1990s, under the Clinton administration, a period when subprime loans performed quite well.

http://www.businessweek.com/investing/insights/blog/archives/2008/09/community_reinv.html

I'm sure quite a few Jesus-lovin' Conservatives would LOVE to make sodomy a crime again. But then, they'd lose out on their Saturday night roadside rest stop fun.

Airport rest rooms too, during the week nights. :eek:

...foot tap....foot tap....foot tap....

Poor Conservative Republicans, they can't just serve in politics and be openly gay. I bet Barney Frank laughs his fucking tits off every time one of them gets caught fucking a dude.

I'm sure quite a few Jesus-lovin' Conservatives would LOVE to make sodomy a crime again. But then, they'd lose out on their Saturday night roadside rest stop fun.

Poor Conservative Republicans, they can't just serve in politics and be openly gay. I bet Barney Frank laughs his fucking tits off every time one of them gets caught fucking a dude.

the video I posted last had Barney laughing at Sen Larry Tea Room

No, we think you look good with a broomstick up your ass. Really! :eek:

A lot of us laugh everytime that happens.

we-wittle willow-twee fantasizes about broomsticks? Always heard she was a witch

:rofl:

What I did to pay for college is NO ONE'S Business.

Well, that's not true. I guess technically my pimp could say it was her business.

I actually met Barney Frank at a reception at the Rayburn Building last November. He made my skin crawl.

I don't want to make being gay a crime. But I do want anyone wearing these outfits arrested for a "fashion Crime"!!

images
sweater.jpg
19275_1082836446431_1691968594_159650_5889951_n.jpg
tumblr_lrugxjzekq1qimp49o1_500.jpg
6a00d8341c6d4753ef01127914313a28a4-800wi
gaga-david-letterman-born-this-way-052301.jpg
grammy-worst-dressed.jpg

I actually met Barney Frank at a reception at the Rayburn Building last November. He made my skin crawl.

I've been personally acquainted with Barney since the 1970s when he worked in city/state government. I can tell you this...personally meeting you and knowing you mention him...would not only make his skin crawl, but I'm guessing the site of you in person would make his balls shrivel up. His penis probably went hetro at the thought of you checking it out.

talk about creepy. If you are one-tenth as fugly in person as you are here...

ugh is being too polite.

Forum List

Back