Do Republicans understand how incredibly lucky they were electing Barrack Obama?

Thank God.
Whether you're liberal on not, that is just stupid. I understand you know what I mean.

Sorry you feel the need to fall back on personal insults. No, it is not "just stupid." I realize that Reagan is idolized by the Right. So what? I'm a liberal Democrat. We don't care for most of what the Right wants to get done. Reagan got a lot done - for the Right.

Therefore, I repeat what I said - thank God.
You have to be careful as you present yourself. You're running into a lot of trouble whether you want it or not. Weak is weak.

Whether you're liberal on not, that is just stupid. I understand you know what I mean.

Sorry you feel the need to fall back on personal insults. No, it is not "just stupid." I realize that Reagan is idolized by the Right. So what? I'm a liberal Democrat. We don't care for most of what the Right wants to get done. Reagan got a lot done - for the Right.

Therefore, I repeat what I said - thank God.
You have to be careful as you present yourself. You're running into a lot of trouble whether you want it or not. Weak is weak.

As do you. Personal insults only brand the author as uninformed and ill mannered.

Forum List

Back