Do Politicians Even Care That Forced Mask Laws Violate ADA and PAs? Some examples.

Carry on until somebody you know and love gets sick and dies and then maybe you’ll take it seriously, that is such a sad philosophy.

Nobody is going to live or die from the #CoronaHoax2020 virus because he or anyone else did or did not wear a mask. A mask with 50-micron gaps does literally •NOTHING• to stop or slow the spread of a 0.05- to 0.2-micron virus. •NOTHING• That's just bullshit, spread by ignorant, gullible sheeple such as yourself, who would rather believe the lies that you are told by “experts” than dare to open your eyes and try to see or think for your worthless selves.

If the #CoronaHoax virus is anywhere near as contagious as we've been told that it is, then nothing is going to keep the vast majority from eventually being exposed to it. Not masks; not “social distancing”, not tearing down the whole fucking economy and forcing millions into poverty, starvation, and other deadly fates thereof. Everyone is going to get it, sooner or later, who hasn't already had it. Everyone who is weak enough to suffer permanent harm from it, is going to suffer permanent harm. Everyone is who is weak enough to die from it, is going to die. And there is nothing that we can do to stop it, unless we develop a cure or a vaccine more quickly than now seems likely.

…and so it appears that the left has adopted the Covid fear as a way to harass and destroy anything Trump. Just don't fall for it people, don't fall for it.

That is all that the #CoronaHoax2020 has been about, from the very beginning. If not for the left wrong seizing on it as an opportunity for scaremongering, for malicious political purposes; it would have been nothing more than a seasonal flue outbreak like we get every year; perhaps worse than some, but not as bad as others.

It was never about the virus, never about the disease;and always about the fear and the opportunistic political abuse thereof.

Carry on until somebody you know and love gets sick and dies and then maybe you’ll take it seriously, that is such a sad philosophy.

Nobody is going to live or die from the #CoronaHoax2020 virus because he or anyone else did or did not wear a mask. A mask with 50-micron gaps does literally •NOTHING• to stop or slow the spread of a 0.05- to 0.2-micron virus. •NOTHING• That's just bullshit, spread by ignorant, gullible sheeple such as yourself, who would rather believe the lies that you are told by “experts” than dare to open your eyes and try to see or think for your worthless selves.

If the #CoronaHoax virus is anywhere near as contagious as we've been told that it is, then nothing is going to keep the vast majority from eventually being exposed to it. Not masks; not “social distancing”, not tearing down the whole fucking economy and forcing millions into poverty, starvation, and other deadly fates thereof. Everyone is going to get it, sooner or later, who hasn't already had it. Everyone who is weak enough to suffer permanent harm from it, is going to suffer permanent harm. Everyone is who is weak enough to die from it, is going to die. And there is nothing that we can do to stop it, unless we develop a cure or a vaccine more quickly than now seems likely.
Your an idiot and I’m not going to keep repeating myself to debunk your retarded points about the mask. Proving that some particals get through does not mean that many more don’t thus reducing the spread. If you can’t understand that then you’re a special kind of stupid

Wearing a mask is about respect. It shows you stand up when it counts. It shows you have joined the battle. It shows you care about your country. I can’t think of a more patriotic thing
But if a mask doesn't protect ME, how does it protect others?
are you serious?! By now you really still don’t get it? Maybe you don’t possess the intellectual capability to comprehend. In that case how about you just listen to Trumps corona virus task force... the VP and head doctors of our agencies that have lived and breathed this situation for months... all of whom say wearing a mask makes a difference.
Everyone says that the mask doesn’t protect the user. So if everyone is wearing a mask, no one is protected. Get it?
I’ve listed the counter points to this so many times so I’m going to try another approach. Let’s say you’re right and masks are ineffective. If that’s so then why would VP pence and all the experts on the Corona Virus task force lie and say otherwise? Please explain how that makes sense and why you think you know more than they do.
I'm going by what I hear, which is that masks don't protect the user. So the more people wearing masks, the more people aren't protected.
Just think, Taz, what you normally exhale you exhale for a reason. Your body wants to get rid of it. Now all of a sudden, you are wearing a mask all the time collecting and concentrating it on the inside of the mask then breathing it back in.

OSHA recommends that you change out a mask every 15 minutes. Know anyone going through 15-30 masks a day?
Do you spend every minute of every day right next to strangers? No. Take your mask off when you’re distanced and put it on when you’re in proximity. This shit isn’t complicated. Do you cover your mouth when you sneeze on the subway or do you spray it all over people?
That is a great compromise and one that I can live with. At work I am not required to have a mask covering my face when I am working on a piece of equipment where no one else is in close proximity but I do put it on when I have to be around others...not because I fear this bullshit virus but to make my co-workers feel more at ease. The machine operators do not come close to making the kind of wage that I do and there is a temp check-point before they are allowed into the building. So far, one out of 130 employees has been sent home and required to self-quarantine and unless they have sick leave or vacation hours? They would not be paid for that time off. I owe it to them to hedge their bets, as it were.
Good for you it sounds like you are being responsible and treating others with respect, that’s all I ask and expect of people. I personally don’t care whether I get the virus or not if I lived in a vacuum but I still spend time with my mother who is older and at risk and my 1 year old niece so I distance for them. I don’t wear a mask when I hike or golf or sit at the beach but I do when I’m walking on sidewalks by people and going into shops or if I’m going to be in proximity of strangers. I just wish we were all on the same page about stuff like this... there are much more important battles that we could be fighting

Agree 100 percent with what you said. People are stressed enough as it is and you never know where that breaking point may be. I don't drive with a mask, I don't mow my lawn with a mask and I try and stay as far away from people as possible so I don't have to wear it...but it's really shitty to be cavalier when people are wearing one to protect you from possible infection by not returning the courtesy. I wish that every left leaning poster here made as much of an effort to make the kind of sense that you do...seriously mean that. You bridge the chasm that I often believe isn't possible to fill. Like we say in Texas, "Good on ya".

Stop trying to make us stupid, and we will continue to show you how it's done without the stupidity.

Those who are behind this agenda want us to be stupid. The greatest threat to them, and to their agenda, is a populace that is smart enough to see and think for themselves.

Having put an N95 mask under my microscope, and spent the last month trying to tell everyone what I saw and what it means, I am developing an appreciation for Galileo, who turned his telescope to the skies, and saw that the universe did not work quite the way that the “experts” of his time demanded everyone to believe it worked.

Once again, here's this series from a picture I took through my microscope, of an N95 mask.‚ That tiny red dot, not visible at all in the first, barely visible in the second, and clearly visible in the third, is 0.2 of a micron—the maximum size of the #CornoaHoax2020 virus. It truly takes a Slade3200/Bruce Daniels/JackOfNoTrades/zaangalewa level of stupid to believe that this mask does anything to protect anyone from a virus that size.

zPICT0001p1200.JPG

zPICT0001pSq1200HqC.JPG

zPICT0001pHQ200to800Sq.JPG

Biden wears a mask while walking up to a stage to be symbolic and lead by example. Trump is attacking that and making it sound weak and now his puppets are doing the same.

As well as he and we should.

Most of us care more about real-world results than about empty symbolism.

It's telling that you think you're making any useful argument for your side by pointing that out. It just goes to show how mindless and brainwashed you are, that you place such value on symbolism, and so little on real-world consequences. It •IS• weak, and those of us who call it out as such, and treat it as such, are entirely right for so doing.

Last edited:
Your [sic] an idiot and I’m not going to keep repeating myself to debunk your retarded points about the mask. Proving that some particals [sic] get through does not mean that many more don’t thus reducing the spread. If you can’t understand that then you’re a special kind of stupid

Oh, look at that. An illiterate retard, who doesn't even know the difference between “your” and “you're”, and who doesn't grasp the significance of a 0.05- to 0.2-micron particle vs. a 50-micron gap in something expected to block that particle, is casting aspersions on my intelligence.

How cute. And how meaningless.

EveryoneLaughingAtYou.png

Last edited:
Wearing a mask is about respect. It shows you stand up when it counts. It shows you have joined the battle. It shows you care about your country. I can’t think of a more patriotic thing
But if a mask doesn't protect ME, how does it protect others?
are you serious?! By now you really still don’t get it? Maybe you don’t possess the intellectual capability to comprehend. In that case how about you just listen to Trumps corona virus task force... the VP and head doctors of our agencies that have lived and breathed this situation for months... all of whom say wearing a mask makes a difference.
Everyone says that the mask doesn’t protect the user. So if everyone is wearing a mask, no one is protected. Get it?
I’ve listed the counter points to this so many times so I’m going to try another approach. Let’s say you’re right and masks are ineffective. If that’s so then why would VP pence and all the experts on the Corona Virus task force lie and say otherwise? Please explain how that makes sense and why you think you know more than they do.
I'm going by what I hear, which is that masks don't protect the user. So the more people wearing masks, the more people aren't protected.
Just think, Taz, what you normally exhale you exhale for a reason. Your body wants to get rid of it. Now all of a sudden, you are wearing a mask all the time collecting and concentrating it on the inside of the mask then breathing it back in.

OSHA recommends that you change out a mask every 15 minutes. Know anyone going through 15-30 masks a day?
Do you spend every minute of every day right next to strangers? No. Take your mask off when you’re distanced and put it on when you’re in proximity. This shit isn’t complicated. Do you cover your mouth when you sneeze on the subway or do you spray it all over people?
That is a great compromise and one that I can live with. At work I am not required to have a mask covering my face when I am working on a piece of equipment where no one else is in close proximity but I do put it on when I have to be around others...not because I fear this bullshit virus but to make my co-workers feel more at ease. The machine operators do not come close to making the kind of wage that I do and there is a temp check-point before they are allowed into the building. So far, one out of 130 employees has been sent home and required to self-quarantine and unless they have sick leave or vacation hours? They would not be paid for that time off. I owe it to them to hedge their bets, as it were.
Good for you it sounds like you are being responsible and treating others with respect, that’s all I ask and expect of people. I personally don’t care whether I get the virus or not if I lived in a vacuum but I still spend time with my mother who is older and at risk and my 1 year old niece so I distance for them. I don’t wear a mask when I hike or golf or sit at the beach but I do when I’m walking on sidewalks by people and going into shops or if I’m going to be in proximity of strangers. I just wish we were all on the same page about stuff like this... there are much more important battles that we could be fighting

Agree 100 percent with what you said. People are stressed enough as it is and you never know where that breaking point may be. I don't drive with a mask, I don't mow my lawn with a mask and I try and stay as far away from people as possible so I don't have to wear it...but it's really shitty to be cavalier when people are wearing one to protect you from possible infection by not returning the courtesy. I wish that every left leaning poster here made as much of an effort to make the kind of sense that you do...seriously mean that. You bridge the chasm that I often believe isn't possible to fill. Like we say in Texas, "Good on ya".
Perhaps it’s because I’ve lived in both Cali and Texas so I got a little good AND evil from both places in me :)

I know we are both on here throwing punches from different sides which is a good thing... I do enjoy a good strong debate of opposite opinions, but only a few can bridge the gap and recognize where the common ground is. As always I appreciate those moments you take to acknowledge that. Stay healthy my friend!

Biden wears a mask while walking up to a stage to be symbolic and lead by example. Trump is attacking that and making it sound weak and now his puppets are doing the same.

As well as he and we should.

Most of us care more about real-world results than about empty symbolism.

It's telling that you think you're making any useful argument for your side by pointing that out. It just goes to show how mindless and brainwashed you are, that you place such value on symbolism, and so little on real-world consequences. It •IS• weak, and those of us who call it out as such, and treat it as such, are entirely right for so doing.
Obviously symbolism is important as shown by how the Trumpsters are rallying behind the symbols that he throws out. Wasting so much time trying to call this virus a hoax or claim wearing masks are completely useless or is a pussy move. All lies BTW. But live in your faux reality all you want

Meanwhile here in Germany…

I don't think I ever before took note of where you were from, other than you obviously are not American.

Germany. That explains a lot. The country that gave us two World Wars, that gave us Nazism, and that, to this day, in its shame, tries to distance itself from its Nazi past by implementing very Nazi-like suppression of free speech and free thought.

It fully explains where you come from, when you try to tell us Americans how we should run our country.

A few generations ago, a lot of good Americans died to stop your kind from infesting all of Europe, and eventually threatening our country. With the dearth of gratitude that we get from Europe, it's tempting to think that we should have just stayed out of it, and let your kind have Europe; but then when your kind got to the point of being a threat to us, you'd surely have been an even bigger problem to fight, then.

Your [sic] an idiot and I’m not going to keep repeating myself to debunk your retarded points about the mask. Proving that some particals [sic] get through does not mean that many more don’t thus reducing the spread. If you can’t understand that then you’re a special kind of stupid

Oh, look at that. An illiterate retard, who doesn't even know the difference between “your” and “you're”, and who doesn't grasp the significance of a 0.05- to 0.2-micron particle vs. a 50-micron gap in something expected to block that particle, is casting aspersions on my intelligence.

How cute. And how meaningless.

View attachment 359017
Haha, I guess when you lose the debate attack the typos. You got me, I’m an illiterate retard for using your instead of you’re. Good one!

Is this the new "we don't serve your kind, n____r" type discrimination we can expect in the future?
Yes. Because being asked to wear a mask is just like being refused service because of your skin tone. You unbelievably stupid piece of shit.
Put on your burqa.

It will do you no good because I refuse to save you.

Yes, I am that evil.

Do something about it.
Aside from your ignorance and selfishness regarding the virus, you’re a fucking idiot for comparing a mask to discrimination.
I just want to thin the herd. I want you to die. What's wrong with that?
:dunno:

Is this the new "we don't serve your kind, n____r" type discrimination we can expect in the future?
Yes. Because being asked to wear a mask is just like being refused service because of your skin tone. You unbelievably stupid piece of shit.
Put on your burqa.

It will do you no good because I refuse to save you.

Yes, I am that evil.

Do something about it.
Aside from your ignorance and selfishness regarding the virus, you’re a fucking idiot for comparing a mask to discrimination.
I just want to thin the herd. I want you to die. What's wrong with that?
:dunno:
Everything is wrong with that

DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND? WEARING A MASK PROTECTS ME FROM YOU, IN CASE YOU HAVE THE VIRUS BUT YOU DON'T KNOW IT. A MASK ONLY PROTECTS ME A LITTLE FROM YOU, IF YOU'RE NOT WEARING ONE. WEAR A MASK TO PROTECT OTHERS, EVEN IF YOU DON'T CARE IF YOU YOURSELF GET THE VIRUS. BUT YOU WON'T, WILL YOU? BECAUSE YOU'RE A FUCKING ASSHOLE.
So, you have the right to infect me with a potentially fatal disease? Where is THAT in the Constitution? And is it really such a fucking intrusion on your fucking liberties to wear a mask when you go out in public? Really?
For the umpteenth time, you wear a mask to protect other people FROM YOU, not so much to protect yourself. By wearing a mask, you're being considerate of your fellow Americans. Do you think that you could do that?

If any of us were really a threat to your safety, then you'd need a lot more than some stupid mask to protect yourself from any one of us.

"Udderly mad"? Are you nuts about cow teats? Learn English, bozo.

So, you are saying that any mask, regardless of how effective it is or isn't, will allow ALL coronavirus particles through? It won't stop a single virus from escaping?

I truly hope it doesn’t come to enforcement of a mask laws
No one is fighting anything you talk about, other than we just don't want to be caught up in the leftist bullcrap.
At worst, a virus only lives a few days on a surface under ideal conditions. An infected person processes the virus and gets over it within a couple of weeks. Most of ther time, the life of a virus is marked in just a few hours on most surfaces. Viruses in suspension in aerosols (water droplets from the lungs) fall out of suspension in a few minutes. I have the actual test data on this from the NIH study.

If they really wanted to beat this, we could have easily done it back in last February or March when it was contained by simply telling everyone to get stocked up to tough it out for 14 days, shutting EVERYTHING down and telling everyone to go home and hunker down for a couple of weeks. Even if you were sick and got others sick in your house, within 2 weeks, you'd either be well or dead and the virus would be stopped in its tracks.

You can try to pin some of this on Trump, but does anyone think the country really would have done this? Especially when he TRIED to take control, all the democrat governors revolted and said THEY would handle things in their state. Then none of them did it either.

This was a NATIONAL problem which required a NATIONAL response, but when Trump tried to take charge, the democrats said Nyet, so blame whom you want but the ultimate blame lies with the democrat governors, the fed and the total lack of preparedness, planning and communication for something they have known the risk of for decades and have spent billions of dollars on studying.

All we've really learned is that once again like most things, government is a big money pit with about a 2% effectiveness and return on our dollars invested.

Last edited:
Meanwhile here in Germany…

I don't think I ever before took note of where you were from, other than you obviously are not American.

Germany. That explains a lot. The country that gave us two World Wars, that gave us Nazism, and that, to this day, in its shame, tries to distance itself from its Nazi past by implementing very Nazi-like suppression of free speech and free thought.

It fully explains where you come from, when you try to tell us Americans how we should run our country.

A few generations ago, a lot of good Americans died to stop your kind from infesting all of Europe, and eventually threatening our country. With the dearth of gratitude that we get from Europe, it's tempting to think that we should have just stayed out of it, and let your kind have Europe; but then when your kind got to the point of being a threat to us, you'd surely have been an even bigger problem to fight, then.

And why do you tell me all this scrap? Because every US-American has to tell every German continuously the same idiotic excuse for using earplugs?

Aren't employers REQUIRED BY LAW to compensate employees for being sent home for Covid? Aren't THEY compensated? Especially when it is so few.

Second, Dale, the fact that someone failed a temp check doesn't mean they even had Covid.

Third, one of 130, and I bet he went home, felt fine or a little ill, two weeks passed, everyone was done stroking themselves and they let him come back.

WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON HERE?

This Covid response is sheer madness, about as crazy as the response to one cop using too aggressive a tactics on a thug and him dying, resulting in anarchists taking over part of a city far away unrelated and the city backing off and telling them they had a RIGHT to, to go right ahead, and SUPPORTING it. :uhh:

Bob, first,
THANK YOU.png
for that report and pictures! Second, I find it hard to believe that mere political leanings and whom you choose to like for president can affect the raw intelligence of 30 million people. SO, JUST WHAT IS UP with all these people, apparently all EXCLUSIVELY progressive, socialist, left-leaning, democrat-voting people that they are unable to understand these simple things, don't WANT to understand them, and seem content to all collectively always end up resorting to puerile insults on other's intelligence as their "argument?"

The answer obviously is that there ISN'T any connection or explanation or biological connection, so all that leaves us with, is a DELIBERATE EFFORT by Democrats to try to pull the wool over our eyes. Can it really be that BLM and Covid are ENGINEERED CRISES created or exaggerated at the expense of trillions of dollars, billions in business and millions in damaged lives WHOLLY JUST TO WIN AN ELECTION?

I'm open to any better, more rational, sane explanation.

So, you are saying that any mask, regardless of how effective it is or isn't, will allow ALL coronavirus particles through? It won't stop a single virus from escaping?

I shouldn't have to say it. If you weren't so gullible, so brainwashed, so afraid to do your own thinking; you'd be able to figure it out for yourself.

Look again at the image series in post 925. See how tiny the #CoronaHoax2020 virus is compared to the structure of the mask.

What chance is there of any particular virus even bumping into a fiber on its way through, much less being stopped from getting through?

Forum List

Back