Do people post much here?

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
Sometimes I think I post too much. Don´t I have something else to do? (Nope...)
But then I see the leaderboard. People post up to 100 posts each day! That´s a lot.

What do you consider "much"?

A few posts daily is enough for me. There is so much information on the web one can hardly even review it today. The one thing I do find annoying is the number of threads started, it pushes thinking out the window. If there were one rule I'd like to see it would be one thread per writer a day. Count the thread numbers and you have to wonder if it isn't just vainglory. ;)

Im always on this forum. Always.

i get in trouble too much though, so i have to be more carefull.

But then I see the leaderboard. People post up to 100 posts each day! That´s a lot.

You post to much?

I have been here awhile and I never seen you post.

So I think you are good :)

I spend a lot of time here reading,

posting, not so much

i don't know, how much does the Syrian Propaganda Ministry pay you and have they figured out there aren't more than 200 people on this board, most of whom don't give a fuck about Syria.

i don't know, how much does the Syrian Propaganda Ministry pay you and have they figured out there aren't more than 200 people on this board, most of whom don't give a fuck about Syria.
How many people did you assassinate today?

I think some of those people get high post numbers because they get into stupid arguments and name calling stuff that goes back and forth fast and infinitum. I can't imagine thinking of 100 things per day to say here.

I think some of those people get high post numbers because they get into stupid arguments and name calling stuff that goes back and forth fast and infinitum. I can't imagine thinking of 100 things per day to say here.
And maybe boredom. After the housework is done the ladies head over to USMB :D

It depends what constitutes a post really. Many times I'll post something which has paragraphs 'n' all. Some people will post 100 times and be luckily if any of those posts make it over 15 words.

It depends what constitutes a post really. Many times I'll post something which has paragraphs 'n' all. Some people will post 100 times and be luckily if any of those posts make it over 15 words.
Yeah, good point.

How many people did you assassinate today?

You see, this is how I can tell you aren't an American and you are probably using a computer program to translate from Arabic to English... you just m miss the subtleties of language.
I am afraid Bleipriester's German sense of humor went right over your head.

You have missed the "subtlety" of "Have you stopped beating your wife?"

FIrst, I don't think Blei is German. I think he works for the Syrian Ministry of Propaganda, and no one told him that only about 100 people post on USMB, and most of them don't give a flip about Syria.

FIrst, I don't think Blei is German. I think he works for the Syrian Ministry of Propaganda, and no one told him that only about 100 people post on USMB, and most of them don't give a flip about Syria.
You are a funny guy.

Forum List

Back