Do Nothing McConnell vents about Trump's 'excessive expectations' regarding legislation

McConnell is deflecting. McConnel, Ryan, and the rest of the GOP leadership made excuses for 8 years for not doing what the promised voters they would do to get elected.

We took back the House and their excuse was Dem's control the senate. We took back the senate and their excuse Obama controlled the White House. Well now there are no excuses left, so what's the hold up McConnel?

MARK MY WORDS the GOP establishment seems to be running out the clock, trying to NOT accomplish anything while they have total control, hoping the Dem's may take back the House or Senate so they can go back to making excuses.

• Banned
"Mitch, get back to work and put Repeal & Replace, Tax Reform & Cuts and a great Infrastructure Bill on my desk for signing. You can do it!" - Trump

Trump is cheerleading Do Nothing Mitch when in fact he should berate him until he's out of office. DRAIN THE SWAMP! DITCH MITCH!

• Banned
McConnell is deflecting. McConnel, Ryan, and the rest of the GOP leadership made excuses for 8 years for not doing what the promised voters they would do to get elected.

We took back the House and their excuse was Dem's control the senate. We took back the senate and their excuse Obama controlled the White House. Well now there are no excuses left, so what's the hold up McConnel?

MARK MY WORDS the GOP establishment seems to be running out the clock, trying to NOT accomplish anything while they have total control, hoping the Dem's may take back the House or Senate so they can go back to making excuses.

Do Nothing McConnel said "Trump just doesn't know how Washington, DC works." Hey Mitch, DC DOESN'T work. That's why we elected Trump.

Trump wants to break D.C. in half. McConnell's response: 'That's not how D.C. works!' Mitchy is a wuss. NOT a conservative leader.

Forum List

Back