Do leftists actually think we are stupid enough to ever accept the fraudulent election?

I am just wondering if they actually think any of us that are smart enough to see what happened, what has been happening, and what is happening on behalf of the world globalists will ever accept it?

We fully understand exactly what we are dealing with. Only useful idiots under the spell of the ways of the world and under the power of group think brought about by the world media, entertainment industry and marxist education actually accept it.
The entire Dem scheme relied on Trump quickly conceding without any investigation into the Dem election fraud. When Trump refused to concede as expected Dems freaked out.

I am just wondering if they actually think any of us that are smart enough to see what happened, what has been happening, and what is happening on behalf of the world globalists will ever accept it?

We fully understand exactly what we are dealing with. Only useful idiots under the spell of the ways of the world and under the power of group think brought about by the world media, entertainment industry and marxist education actually accept it.
No one cares what you kooks think.

Just that your guys don't have access to the levers of power.

Which is exactly what's going on.

#LOLQOP #TooFunny #QLASSIC
Hey lollipop. You hear the NY DA scam bit the dirt???......LOLOL.......
ORLY? :heehee:
Spit or swallow?
You are lucky women don't really believe in equality and insist on draining you of your swampiness.
Not to worry...his posts just reflect on himself...............or is it herself?

You are obviously stupid enough to believe a serial liar with a 40 year history of being a cheat.
No, we don't believe anything Biden says.
So you don't believe in supporting and god blessing our troops. Not a surprise there.

here is a pro-tip, moron.

an election is not fraudulent just because your fat fucking troll lost.
it's not "free and fair" just because your senile pedophile won.
1625328555438.png

You are obviously stupid enough to believe a serial liar with a 40 year history of being a cheat.

Neat how leftists project on others. I don't expect you to understand this, but it's leftists who are dependent on what others think & say, conservatives are far more independent.

We don't fucking need Trump or anyone else to tell us the Left are cheating scumsucks, something called critical thought.

View attachment 508403
iu

View attachment 508403
iu
^ tard couldn't find a pic of epstein with clinton and posts an obviously photoshopped one cuz RETARD

View attachment 508403
iu
^ tard couldn't find a pic of epstein with clinton and posts an obviously photoshopped one cuz RETARD\
Here ya go, turd:

iu

View attachment 508403
iu
^ tard couldn't find a pic of epstein with clinton and posts an obviously photoshopped one cuz RETARD\
Here ya go, turd:

iu
exactly. why post the fake one, you terminally stupid asshole.

The fact that the media has not hyped anything about Trump being with anyone from Lolita Island is proof there isn't a thing.

The fact they don't hype Clinton being with countless little girls from Lolita Island is proof that there is a long list of little girls linked to Clinton by epstein.

Wait, are leftists trying to still claim he committed suicide? What am I saying? It's the left. They believe EVERYTHING the left wing media tells them to believe.

View attachment 508403
iu
Here ya go, turd:

iu
exactly. why post the fake one, you terminally stupid asshole.
Trump helped the authorities investigate Epstein, Clinton did not.

Is that much different than believing a lying media, corrupt politicians and bureaucrats? They have been caught so many times in lies they have lost all credibility. If you are stupid(which you are)enough to believe anything they say it is on you.

The clown shitshow in Arizona isn't an audit. It's a spectacle. It's performance theater to fleece the rubes...but an audit it is not.
It's a forensic audit. No wonder Democrats oppose it.
its not...

WD3Ko8u.jpg

Gotcha. So how it does work is we should make up quotes and say Democrats said them like you did to Trump for four years.

Nancy Pelosi: "Yep, we stole that election"

Chuck Schumer. "Damn straight we did. We kept stuffing ballots until we won."

There, now it's done like you do it. Thanks for the tip

Forum List

Back