Do I qualify as accepting western values?

Then you dont understand the "right."

And the right can never be extreme if you understand the Founders you claim to understand
The Founders were primarily deists, they weren't dominionists.

. . . and they certainly would not be in the pockets of the neo-cons or neo-liberals for Israel OR the globalists. Maybe some of the Federalists, but that would have been in check by the anti-Federalists.

I see your posts, sometimes they are hit or miss, mostly a parroting of what you see on Fox/OAN/Newsmax or hear from Clear-channel.

Of course the Right can be extreme, they are invested & tied in with dominionists, who are very, very anti-enlightment values, and have this odd notion that the nation was founded on "Judeo-Christian" values, which it was not. It was founded so that Christians and Jews could feel free to disagree with the established authorities which headed their respective faiths, and to keep faith separate from government. . .

It was founded so all people could find their own version of spiritual fulfillment, not so dominionists could create a neo-democratic theocracy.

On top of this? The military establishment has taken control of the foreign policy of this nation. The founders intended our foreign policy to be about defense, not setting up imperialist/colonialist type operations all over the world. It is the neo-conservative, the right, that has been influenced by this corruption into believing we need to have military set up all over the world. The Founders would have never approved of this.

iu

We don't need an American version of fascism. . . which is where we are headed as the only solution to collectivist oligarchic technocracy if folks don't remember e pluribus unum.

. . . don't EVER tell me I don't know what the left or right is about, or how it conforms with the intentions of the founders. Or that either side can't get too extreme. Do you have education in political science? What is your study in?

Ok now this is against myself, but I have to bring it up. One thing about western values, is not only lgbtq but also hard work, that you dont leech off the welfare system but work hard. Now I dont work, that could be seen as negative and not integrated. At least in austria. I dont hate work or have a secret theory that i should not work, and it is not part of my tradition to not work, my ancestors and relatives worked and work. But I just dont work because Im ill, and unfit. Now that could be seen that im a gypsy and not integrated?

The video, as well as the printed material, was very shall I say…. enlightening:) I really liked the video’s historical references and how it was more about getting away from the aristocracy and religious restrictions regarding being curious, asking questions, and promoting individualism. I especially liked the presenter’s sense of humor when he stated, prior to Age of Light, how the aristocrats would tell the commoners that they already were living their best lives- by serving them of course! lol!

Given the political realities and general violence of the Dark Ages and Medieval and Renaissance eras, they were probably right and accurate.

lol no they weren't 'deists'; deists were a tiny minority, just because maybe a few, maybe a half dozen famous ones claimed at one time to be 'deists' when they were young doesn't make most of them 'deists'. The overwhelming majority were Christians of one stripe or another.

I don't accept modern Western values.

To me, modern Western values (UK, USA, Canada) is embracing LGBTQ+, BLM, political correctness, woke'ness and cancel culture.

I only accept conservative, traditional values (which I do believe that a majority of the people in UK, USA and Canada, collectively and combined still believe in) but sadly our media, politicians, Governments, big business reject that now in place of extreme progressivism because they think it's better for business, equates to more money or wins them easy votes from people who wouldn't vote for them otherwise.
What self contradictory, self pitying bullshit.

Oh. You're a Brexiteer. Fair enough then.

I especially liked the presenter’s sense of humor when he stated, prior to Age of Light, how the aristocrats would tell the commoners that they already were living their best lives- by serving them of course! lol!
They're the 'old' Western values that Scottish Brexiteer UK prefers.

What self contradictory, self pitying bullshit.

Oh. You're a Brexiteer. Fair enough then.
What's contradictory about it?

It's folk like you and that idiotic, sneering, condescending attitude that made the majority of folk Brexiteers.

Carry on - the more folk like you with snobby attitudes that make less and less sense, the more folk like me will pop up.

Now what are western values?
You mean Western values as opposed to Eastern values? Roman Catholic as opposed to, say, Eastern Orthodox? Are the Lutherans stumping for Western values in Germany, too, or is that the Christian Democrat Union? Or is it all Pagan, as if the ancient Romans had values while the ancient Greeks had none?

If Austria is literally the "Eastern Realm" in languages other than English, why are they pushing the "Western" trope so hard?

You mean Western values as opposed to Eastern values? Roman Catholic as opposed to, say, Eastern Orthodox? Are the Lutherans stumping for Western values in Germany, too, or is that the Christian Democrat Union? Or is it all Pagan, as if the ancient Romans had values while the ancient Greeks had none?

If Austria is literally the "Eastern Realm" in languages other than English, why are they pushing the "Western" trope so hard?
Actually that poster reads, who wants to live here must learn our language and accept our values, it was me who translated it to mean western values because I consider the German realm as western europe but they didn't say it is western

[/QUOTE]
Who are you arguing with? Where did I bring religion into this? I didn't
I see your posts, sometimes they are hit or miss, mostly a parroting of what you see on Fox/OAN/Newsmax or hear from Clear-channel.
[/QUOTE]
I dont have Television. Havent seen any of those programs in over a decade
Of course the Right can be extreme, they are invested & tied in with dominionists, who are very, very anti-enlightment values, and have this odd notion that the nation was founded on "Judeo-Christian" values, which it was not. It was founded so that Christians and Jews could feel free to disagree with the established authorities which headed their respective faiths, and to keep faith separate from government. . .

It was founded so all people could find their own version of spiritual fulfillment, not so dominionists could create a neo-democratic theocracy.
[/QUOTE]
Well, it absolutely WAS founded on broad Christian principles.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other. -- John Adam's

I can provide ENDLESS EXAMPLES, but I will not get diverted from the original point I made that you were contesting.

THE RIGHT CAN NEVER BE EXTREME By "right" I'm referring to what the modern world labels "right." The Founders never labeled the culture this way.

You were either a STATIST (the left), or an INDIVIDUALIST (the right)

If you believe in FREEDOM (within the Law of God) you are on the RIGHT.

If you believe in STATISM (the government is your MASTER) you believe in TYTANNY

There can be no "extreme" in the "right" if you agree with the Founders
We don't need an American version of fascism. . .
[/QUOTE]
Then stop supporting Progressives
. . . don't EVER tell me I don't know what the left or right is about, or how it conforms with the intentions of the founders. Or that either side can't get too extreme.
You dont have a say when I correct your error.

Now what are western values? If its lgbtq, feminazism etc . Im not sure I would pass that test. Probably i would just lie that i love lgbtq to pass
What are western values? That is a good question and every person can have their own opinion.

Personal freedom. Equality of all before the law. The possibility to peacefully change the governance.

These are three pillars a Western society should be built upon.

Actually that poster reads, who wants to live here must learn our language and accept our values, it was me who translated it to mean western values because I consider the German realm as western europe but they didn't say it is western
Thank you. German "values" are no longer "western values." Wester Europe has degenerated significantly. The nations that are holding the line today are Poland and Hungary. Most other Western nations are in serious decay

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
What are western values? That is a good question and every person can have their own opinion.

Personal freedom. Equality of all before the law. The possibility to peacefully change the governance.

These are three pillars a Western society should be built upon.
As soon as you say "peacefully," you're grabbing everyone's guns, papers, valuables, raiding their homes for contraband and revoking their rights in court. Western Mediterranean values are not the same as Western U.S. values.

• Funny
You were either a STATIST (the left), or an INDIVIDUALIST (the right)

If you believe in FREEDOM (within the Law of God) you are on the RIGHT.

If you believe in STATISM (the government is your MASTER) you believe in TYTANNY

There can be no "extreme" in the "right" if you agree with the Founders
See? This is shows how little you know, and how little you understand about the founding, and politics.

The extreme right, won the day a long, long time ago. The extreme right is NOT for freedom, it is the belief that in the authority of elites, like the state. The extreme left is the belief in the power for the masses.

That is why the left wants no voter ID, it WANTS direct democracy, etc.

You never mentioned anything about the debate and argument between the federalists and the anti-federalists. This is the original conflict between the left and the right.

The original Democrats, were the confederates, they DID NOT believe in a centralized authority making decisions for local communities. . . the GOP OTH, supported the STATE, the Churches, the banks, the industries,and others in power, making the rules for the people. These are the folks that suppressed the small farmer who held a tax protest in the whisky rebellion and brainwashed the nation telling them all, this is an reason a stronger federal government is needed. . . to quash the rights of men.

Thomas Jefferson was resistant to the idea of a centralized government calling all the shots. Hamilton wanted a centralized currency, and centralized rules for everyone, everywhere.

Now? Now the question is globalism. The parties are actually, sort of, reversed. No one is acknowledging it. . . but the Democratic party is more Republican, and the Republican party is more for the interests of small business and small farmers. . . it is actually closer to the ideal of Thomas Jefferson now, so? It is actually more ANTI-FEDERALIST, and thus, more democratic, because of it's stance toward globalism.

You don't just get to redefine political terms which have always existed based on your feelings and misunderstanding of history.

Here is a crash course, I personally don't agree with this guys perspective, he has been brainwashed, the articles of Confederation were IMO, superior. . but what are you going to do when the elites have all the money, power, and own all the means of brainwashing folks?

If you believe in liberty, you are an anti-federalist. If you don't, you are either a Federalist, or a Globalist.

Last edited:
  • Funny

Forum List

Back