Do I look more Southern or more Yankee?

A Mexican bandido.

738a46bcab8755620c2ff4e60d8a1132.jpeg

Bruce_Almighty Is that suppossed to be a insult or lesser? "Working the kitchens cutting the grass etc. "fat hispanic" You use language as if it is negative to be hispanic and not cool.

Bruce_Almighty Is that suppossed to be a insult or lesser? "Working the kitchens cutting the grass etc. "fat hispanic" You use language as if it is negative to be hispanic and not cool.
And the other person was insulting you by saying you were an Yankee from Vermont, or was he insulting the people of Vermont?

You look like a person trying to convince himself he isn’t Roma or Serbian, so grow a damn pair for once and be what you are!

Anyhoo, I have insulted you many times in the past and will do so in the future but with that Mexican Elvis look you look like a grease monkey from TJ!

Bruce_Almighty He didnt use that sort of language he said it neutral as observation, you used stereotypes, cliches, and racist language about mexicans. You just called them monkeys, so I was right that you are a racist and hate mexicans.

Bruce_Almighty He didnt use that sort of language he said it neutral as observation, you used stereotypes, cliches, and racist language about mexicans. You just called them monkeys, so I was right that you are a racist and hate mexicans.
Type in Google what a fucking Grease Monkey is and realize you are just another ignorant fool because I did not call Mexicans Monkeys but I called you a mechanic from Mexico you ignorant ass!

Bruce_Almighty Why didnt you called me a latino governor or senator but a mechanic? Dont be stupid, you use racist language or at least racist stereotypes and cliches.
Calling someone stupid when you didn’t even know what Grease Monkey meant, well make you look retarded!

You just called me racist and made the false claim I called Mexicans Monkeys and when shown you were wrong, well now you want to run from your retardation!

How many Mexican Governor’s or Senators look like you?

None!

So stop being ignorant!

Forum List

Back