Do Guardian Angels Exist?

Not buying it.
of course you dont....i dont agree with you....so anything i say you will have a problem with it....its the same way in the politics section....if you dont agree with one of the die-hard party people.....they have a problem with you too....not much of a difference....i am used to that bullshit...

i learned to not like the catholic church all on my own....i did not need anyone else helping me out....i asked questions i got evasive answers....
That is why I asked who taught your classes. When did you ask your questions? Were they sincere, on topic with the lesson, or were they cute questions meant to take the lessons off topic? When you received answers that did not satisfy you, did you do your own research?

Which reminds me, I asked you a question: Why do angels show up at all?

That is why I asked who taught your classes. When did you ask your questions? Were they sincere, on topic with the lesson, or were they cute questions meant to take the lessons off topic? When you received answers that did not satisfy you, did you do your own research?

Which reminds me, I asked you a question: Why do angels show up at all?
good question.....i have never seen one or i would ask one....

of course you dont....i dont agree with you....so anything i say you will have a problem with it....its the same way in the politics section....if you dont agree with one of the die-hard party people.....they have a problem with you too....not much of a difference....i am used to that bullshit...
Actually, it's based on what you say you were taught as a Catholic that makes me believe you are lying.

You didn't even know the name of the classes you attended.

the only thing you can prove is that we exist....whether its the biblical god or a race of highly advanced beings who put us here has yet to be determined....
Incorrect. I can prove the laws of nature existed before space and time existed. I can prove that matter and energy cannot be an eternal source for creating universes. I can prove that the presence of matter and energy creates space and time. I can prove that the only thing that can exist eternally is no thing at all. All of which proves that consciousness existed always as the source of physical reality. That the physical world is made up of mind stuff. And that's just the tip of the iceberg of things that I can prove.

Incorrect. I can prove the laws of nature existed before space and time existed. I can prove that matter and energy cannot be an eternal source for creating universes. I can prove that the presence of matter and energy creates space and time. I can prove that the only thing that can exist eternally is no thing at all. All of which proves that consciousness existed always as the source of physical reality. That the physical world is made up of mind stuff. And that's just the tip of the iceberg of things that I can prove.
and?.....

Forum List

Back