Do Guardian Angels Exist?

But I do know what you are saying. You are saying that as long as bad things happen to good people you can't believe guardian angels exist which is silly logic. It's the exact same logic that atheists apply to God. As long as bad things happen to good people there can be no God. That's stupid logic.
but your so called logic is correct right?....once again its called being a zealot.....

its fake to you because you wont accept that maybe someone might not agree with the shit you believe.....its called being a zealot....
I have no problem with you believing different. I do have a problem accepting the basis for your belief though. I can't agree with something that doesn't make sense.

but your so called logic is correct right?....once again its called being a zealot.....
Now look who is name calling. You have had plenty of opportunities to question my logic. As it stands right now you can't even remember my argument.

I have no problem with you believing different. I do have a problem accepting the basis for your belief though. I can't agree with something that doesn't make sense.
sure you dont.....what you are saying makes no sense to me and probably countless other people....

its fake to you because you wont accept that maybe someone might not agree with the shit you believe.....its called being a zealot....
No, it more trying to discern the tone and how it is said. What you say and how you say it comes across more like something you picked up from non-Catholics and decided to take on that perspective, probably because you had something you would rather be doing (or not doing) rather than attend Mass and/or catechism class. (For quite awhile, it has been mostly known as Religious Education.)

Now look who is name calling. You have had plenty of opportunities to question my logic. As it stands right now you can't even remember my argument.
a zealot is term used to describe those who are uncompromising in pursuit of their religious, political, or other ideals.....learn the difference....

a zealot is term used to describe those who are uncompromising in pursuit of their religious, political, or other ideals.....learn the difference....
But you didn't mean it in a derogatory way, right?

So anyone who believes something that is true is a zealot? So I'm a zealot for believing 2+2 = 4?

No, it more trying to discern the tone and how it is said. What you say and how you say it comes across more like something you picked up from non-Catholics and decided to take on that perspective, probably because you had something your would rather be doing (or not doing) rather than attend Mass and/or catechism class. (For quite awhile, it has been mostly known as Religious Education.)
i learned to not like the catholic church all on my own....i did not need anyone else helping me out....i asked questions i got evasive answers....

But you didn't mean it in a derogatory way, right?

So anyone who believes something that is true is a zealot? So I'm a zealot for believing 2+2 = 4?
learn what a zealot is ding.....if its to tough for you to handle maybe you shouldnt be here....

Forum List

Back