Do Guardian Angels Exist?

So your acceptable level of bad things happening to good people is zero which is exactly what I have been saying all along. You won't believe in guardian angels unless everything is perfect.

How about bad people, would it be ok if bad things happened to bad people?
how come you wont answer my question i have been asking?....if they are so called guardian angels....if people get killed,especially the little kids,what the fuck are they guarding?...

i grew up in that church.....this is what i was told as well as other kids....we were also told the pope has a line directly to god so listen to what he has to say too....when i was 15 and we were in cataclysm class one of the kids said should we bring our bible.....the father said....no i will tell you everything you need to know....thats when i said see ya....
Hard to believe. I also grew up in the Catholic Church and we were never taught the nonsense you are spouting. The Pope was the servant of the servants of God. We did not have to bring the family Bible--Bibles were provided in each classroom. We were also told we should study more than what we learned in class, because only so much could be covered in an hour. We were taught by the Sisters of Notre Dame. Who had charge of your program, do you remember?

I was just hearing a debate whether or not guardian angels are biblical or unbiblical, and if God can do anything for us then why would He need angels to look out for us, and I say that I believe in guardian angels and that they're like God's workers and He's the boss except they don't get paid. Btw, I'm just adding this video because I think it's really cute. :)

It's a good question. A brave question, about why have angels when God is omnipotent.
A few theories, as to why:

Along the system, that people in the real world are the presumption of elsewhere, ergo capitalism, it's necessary for God to have the symmetry anti of angels (such as Lalo and Max), symmetry anti being a reference to cut off slots, so that God can be an addition to movement in reality.

Another reason, is that it's a cloud of safety, for the observer of reality's dimension, in which nostalgia protects the access to physics of the keyboard.

Another reason:
angels are a necessary army for God, because of God having the system of turning people into clones due to people in the real world not using left-wing transcendence, in which the army's target knows that the matter of God's mind (aware that left-wing transcendence is free from life to data parody) has no excuse not to leave God's mind

For Fred Ward

Last edited:
Hard to believe. I also grew up in the Catholic Church and we were never taught the nonsense you are spouting. The Pope was the servant of the servants of God. We did not have to bring the family Bible--Bibles were provided in each classroom. We were also told we should study more than what we learned in class, because only so much could be covered in an hour. We were taught by the Sisters of Notre Dame. Who had charge of your program, do you remember?
the monsenior of the catholic church.....

Yeah, it's not sounding right at all. I'm thinking fake news.

oh i didnt ok......apparently you have no idea what i am saying either....so i guess we are even.....
But I do know what you are saying. You are saying that as long as bad things happen to good people you can't believe guardian angels exist which is silly logic. It's the exact same logic that atheists apply to God. As long as bad things happen to good people there can be no God. That's stupid logic.

Forum List

Back