Do Early Biden voters want to cancel their vote for the Manchurian Candidate Joe Pro Xi Thread and Poll?

Do Early Biden voters now regret their Biden Crime Family/ Xi/ CCP vote?

• Yes. I will ask that they rescind all 4 of my early votes

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • No. Duh! China > USA, that's why we <3 Joe!

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
What bombshells? You mean the desperate hit pieces. I only wish I could vote for Biden more often than I did.

They aren't hit pieces......joe biden and his family used his office as Senator and Vice President to make money from foriegn countries, including Russia and China....this is a massive scandal, and in a real world, it would end his run for President......this scandal is huge and it is getting worse with each revelation...he is corrupt through and through......and sold out our country to Russia and china......

What bombshells? You mean the desperate hit pieces. I only wish I could vote for Biden more often than I did.

ChiComs have the Bidens on speed dial

Make China Great Again!

If biden wins, it will mean China will be making actual military moves against Taiwan..........and who knows who else since they are now around the world with their military...

They aren't hit pieces......joe biden and his family used his office as Senator and Vice President to make money from foriegn countries, including Russia and China....this is a massive scandal, and in a real world, it would end his run for President......this scandal is huge and it is getting worse with each revelation...he is corrupt through and through......and sold out our country to Russia and china......

Its fiction.

Make China Great Again!
Are the same Chinese people who Trump hired to make his hats and ties?

You really are a stupid human being....

joe biden was the Vice President of the United States and used his office to get money from foreign governments.......funneling that money through his brother and son.....using Air Force 2 to fly his son over to make the 1.5 billion dollar deal with China.....and he met, secretly, with Chinese communist party officials based on those deals.....

This is a massive scandal....and in the real world, biden would be done...

But fools like you are children pretending to be adults...and you get to vote....which is really a horrible thing....

Complaining about Biden's family is a tough row to hoe considering Trump just outright hired half his family and put them directly into government....

Wow, the stupid is strong with you.........biden took money from foreign governments for actual favors....funneled through his damaged son and corrupt brother....this is a massive scandal....but keep playing your game.

Now that it has been confirmed that Joe Biden is a criminal POS China sell-out, all ballots should be voided and Americans allowed to vote again...but its too late.

All you losers who voted for Biden already voted for a traitor.

With any luck he will be in prison on election day.

Make China Great Again!

If biden wins, it will mean China will be making actual military moves against Taiwan..........and who knows who else since they are now around the world with their military...

Make China Great Again!

joe biden was the Vice President of the United States and used his office to get money from foreign governments.......funneling that money through his brother and son.....using Air Force 2 to fly his son over to make the 1.5 billion dollar deal with China.....and he met, secretly, with Chinese communist party officials based on those deals.....

But fools like you are children pretending to be adults...and you get to vote....which is really a horrible thing....

Ahh, now it's 1.5 Billion. Earlier it was 3.5 Million....

Its all fiction....

Are the recent bombshell revelations tying the Biden Crime Family to Xi and the CCP enough to make early Biden voters want to tear up their ballots or is being owned by China the real goal of the DNXi?
With each passing day you guys are getting more and more desperate.
Can't say as I blame you. Your hero is going down, bigly.

I only hope that when Joe Biden wins he treats Republicans exactly the same way as Trump has treated Democrats.

Make China Great Again!

It's fiction. And to be honest, this isn't going to end well for Rudy and any crew that's attached to him. There's a whole lot of hurt coming for Trump and anyone in his orbit.

Are the recent bombshell revelations tying the Biden Crime Family to Xi and the CCP enough to make early Biden voters want to tear up their ballots or is being owned by China the real goal of the DNXi?
With each passing day you guys are getting more and more desperate.
Can't say as I blame you. Your hero is going down, bigly.

I only hope that when Joe Biden wins he treats Republicans exactly the same way as Trump has treated Democrats.

Do you think Xi and Putin already worked out a schedule for their custody of the Bidens?

Make China Great Again!

Make China Great Again!

Ahh, now it's 1.5 Billion. Earlier it was 3.5 Million....

Its all fiction....

$1.5B was from the CCP, the $3.5MM was from Moscow. It's hard to keep it straight sometimes

Complaining about Biden's family is a tough row to hoe considering Trump just outright hired half his family and put them directly into government....
Hiring? Is the moral equal to taking bribes and selling out the country to the Chinese in your mind? Really?

Forum List

Back