Do Early Biden voters want to cancel their vote for the Manchurian Candidate Joe Pro Xi Thread and Poll?

Do Early Biden voters now regret their Biden Crime Family/ Xi/ CCP vote?

• Yes. I will ask that they rescind all 4 of my early votes

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • No. Duh! China > USA, that's why we <3 Joe!

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
I can't blame the Biden supporters for being in denial right now. It has to be tough. They have to accept that Biden is corrupt and likely finished, while knowing Trump is going to win a second term. Not even the media will be able to save Joe now.

The media and Big Tech tried. But they died....

What bombshells? You mean the desperate hit pieces. I only wish I could vote for Biden more often than I did.

They aren't hit pieces......joe biden and his family used his office as Senator and Vice President to make money from foriegn countries, including Russia and China....this is a massive scandal, and in a real world, it would end his run for President......this scandal is huge and it is getting worse with each revelation...he is corrupt through and through......and sold out our country to Russia and china......

Its fiction.

No, it's all real. But it is also obvious you are a paid propagandist.

Absolutely nobody would pay for the crap she spews

Just another low level crackpot

No one can be as stupid as she seems and still be capable of breathing on their own.
Trump’s losing to an Alzheimer’s patient lol
As terrible as Biden is, there is the damaged, dangerous child in the White House.

And that's pretty much that.

You demonstrate with every post what a feckless, contemptible, purveyor of falsehoods you truly are.

You accept OBVIOUS corruption from biden. Corruption that has enabled a mortal enemy of this country to become more powerful, and to take ever more control of our political, and economic systems, which places this country, and our people at risk, yet condemn Trump for his childish demeanor.

Just remember if the Chinese ever get control here, YOU will be on of the first they execute.

You should read some history about how revolutionaries are dealt with by their ostensible, foreign allies.
I wonder how you make it through the day.

I'm not asking. I just wonder.

I make it through the day quite easily. Unlike you I have a sense of honor and I care about my country. You care about China, apparently.

Honor?

You voted for John McCain and Mitt Romney.

Now you consider them to be your enemy.

You don't have any honor at all.

Forum List

Back