Do Democrats REALLY Think Americans Will Turn Their Guns In Peacefully If They Pass a Law

I reckon they’re fine whether you turn it in peacefully or not. From your cold, dead hands maybe?

So you're down with the govt going all mao style and killing its own citizens over their second amendment right?
Somebody would be really stupid to lose their life over a rifle...

Says a very young someone who has never fought for an idea or a cause.
I’m young? That is funny. The cause to quickly and easily kill lots of people doesn’t appeal to me.

History is replete with the bodies of those who just go along to get along.
Yeah I’d like to see fewer people die.

"Democratic Rep. Eric Swalwell of California wants to ban assault weapons, instate a federal gun buy-back program for those who own them and criminally prosecute those who refuse to hand them over.

The representative wrote an op-ed in USA Today Thursday rolling out what he feels is the gun control policy America should adopt:"

"“Reinstating the federal
assault weapons ban that was in effect from 1994 to 2004 would prohibit manufacture and sales, but it would not affect weapons already possessed. This would leave millions of assault weapons in our communities for decades to come,” Swalwell wrote.

“Instead, we should ban possession of military-style semiautomatic assault weapons, we should buy back such weapons from all who choose to abide by the law, and we should criminally prosecute any who choose to defy it by keeping their weapons.”"

Raise your hand out there if you think this would end peacefully, with law-abiding citizens simply handing over their (until that moment) legally-owned guns to a bunch of Liberals trampling on the Constitution in their continued effort to dis-arm the American people (Because you KNOW the Liberals would not stop there...)?

Yeah, that's what I thought. Not going to happen / end well....

Eric Swalwell Unloads Gun Platform Liberals Really Want

Any lawful person would.

You mean anyone who's willing to shit on the Constitution.
Which among gun owners is a slim margin.

I mean anyone lawful. Gun owners follow machine gun regulations.

The line is already drawn.....
Don't try and cross it.

"Democratic Rep. Eric Swalwell of California wants to ban assault weapons, instate a federal gun buy-back program for those who own them and criminally prosecute those who refuse to hand them over.

The representative wrote an op-ed in USA Today Thursday rolling out what he feels is the gun control policy America should adopt:"

assault weapons ban that was in effect from 1994 to 2004 would prohibit manufacture and sales, but it would not affect weapons already possessed. This would leave millions of assault weapons in our communities for decades to come,” Swalwell wrote.

“Instead, we should ban possession of military-style semiautomatic assault weapons, we should buy back such weapons from all who choose to abide by the law, and we should criminally prosecute any who choose to defy it by keeping their weapons.”"

Raise your hand out there if you think this would end peacefully, with law-abiding citizens simply handing over their (until that moment) legally-owned guns to a bunch of Liberals trampling on the Constitution in their continued effort to dis-arm the American people (Because you KNOW the Liberals would not stop there...)?

Any lawful person would.

Were I you I wouldn't volunteer to be a gun "confiscator".
You suggesting our gun owners are not lawful?

They're are strict Constitutionalist.
Which of course makes them more lawful than you pukes.

Any lawful person would.

Don't try and cross it.
Lots of support for the right to become a mass shooter eh?

Any lawful person would.

That’s funny.

So you're down with the govt going all mao style and killing its own citizens over their second amendment right?

I’m young? That is funny. The cause to quickly and easily kill lots of people doesn’t appeal to me.

Tell liberals to stop killing them and letting them out of prison. Simple as that.

Liar. You only care about gun deaths.

Any lawful person would.

Don't try and cross it.

Dont try and violate the Constitution and you'll be fine.
You liberal fuck sticks are on the way out....best you keep that in mind.

Any lawful person would.

Don't try and cross it.

Nobody has ever accused you of being "Brain" have they? Were you consistent you'd be going after Drugs, Motor Vehicles, Baseball Bats, Knives,Tobacco,Alcohol and anything else that kills people.

That’s funny.

So tell me....whats funny about violating the Constitution?
I mean I know you guys openly try and shut down free speech so I guess I shouldnt be surprised that you'd shit on the 2nd.

That’s funny.

So tell me....whats funny about violating the Constitution?
I mean I know you guys openly try and shut down free speech so I guess I shouldnt be surprised that you'd shit on the 2nd.
The constitution will only work with moral people. Libstains have none.

So you intend to shoot police officers ?

If need be.
But they'd also be confronted by police and military personnel who wouldnt stand for an attack on the 2nd.
Which would be the majority of them.

Then you are just like ANTIFA groups you bitch about .

Hardly.
I would be defending the Constitution of The United States of America.
While you on the other hand would be shitting on it.

I’m sure the Dallas police shooter thought the same .

This is more conservative fear mongering . It is near impossible for the gov to take property from you . At most you would all be grandfathered with current rifles .

What the fuck does some shithead shooting cops in the name of black lives matter have to do with the Constitution?
Just how many times did you wack your skull on the way down the well Timothy?

What’s more tyranny than the police murdering unarmed (black ) citizens in the streets and getting away with it ?

You want to raise arms because the gov wants to take your pop gun . That’s nothing compared to the gov mudering people .

If need be.
But they'd also be confronted by police and military personnel who wouldnt stand for an attack on the 2nd.

Hardly.

This is more conservative fear mongering . It is near impossible for the gov to take property from you . At most you would all be grandfathered with current rifles .

What the fuck does some shithead shooting cops in the name of black lives matter have to do with the Constitution?

What’s more tyranny than the police murdering unarmed (black ) citizens in the streets and getting away with it ?

You want to raise arms because the gov wants to take your pop gun . That’s nothing compared to the gov mudering people .

WTF are you babbling about?

If need be.

Hardly.

You say the gov is murdering people out of one side of your mouth and out of the other you want to ban guns.

I imagine that when the right wing starts murdering police officers who are doing their job, the movement will gain popularity.

Few (if any) embraced the reactions of the Branch Davidians when they began shooting federal officers. One was Timothy McVeigh….and we saw what happened to the trajectory of his life.

It would be interesting to watch.
Watch is all you'll do. Taking guns is a violation of the constitution which is why we have the second amendment. You keep preaching your bullshit because that's all libstains can do.

Ya gotta love the constant claims by liberals that the police and military are going to shoot down Americans standing up for the Constitution when it's been proven over and over that the exact opposite is the likely scenario.

You’re the one predicting a blood bath…

Forum List

Back