Do Democrats believe that voting laws shouldn't run through state legislatures?

Why does it seem like so many Democrats support the avenues taken by states that changed voting laws / guidelines in the 11th hour for the 2020 national election?

IDK. Here in Virginia they unsuccessfully tried to block a ballot initiative that put redistricting in the hands of a bipartisan commission because it is allegedly RACIST!!!!!! not to let them gerrymander themselves now that they control the state.

Why does it seem like so many Democrats support the avenues taken by states that changed voting laws/guidelines in the 11th hour for the 2020 national election?
Well, that's because they were common sense during a pandemic and the courts agreed. As they say, case closed.

Why does it seem like so many Democrats support the avenues taken by states that changed voting laws/guidelines in the 11th hour for the 2020 national election?
Well, that's because they were common sense during a pandemic and the courts agreed. As they say, case closed.

So you wouldn't have preferred that state legislatures hold sessions to debate such monumental changes to voting guidelines?
Mac1958 can you see why this shit doesn't fly...can you see why legit folks can't take you seriously on matters such as these?

So you wouldn't have preferred that state legislatures hold sessions to debate such monumental changes to voting guidelines?
Mac1958 can you see why this shit doesn't fly...can you see why legit folks can't take you seriously on matters such as these?
Well, here's the neat thing: I don't care if people like you take me seriously or not.

How cool is that!

The pandemic presented circumstances unique to this election. Last minute adjustments were not unreasonable based on the situation in play.

Well, here's the neat thing: I don't care if people like you take me seriously or not.

How cool is that!

Well that's weird...because it seems like you're always here trying to sell some crazy Tard bullshit to people like me....no?

The pandemic presented circumstances unique to this election. Last minute adjustments were not unreasonable based on the situation in play.

HUH?
Why not hold "last minute" all night sessions in the state legislatures?

It was unconstitutional.

Period.

And it won't happen again, gare awn teed.

But you can dream.

How cool is that!

Well that's weird...because it seems like you're always here trying to sell some crazy Tard bullshit to people like me....no?
Absolutely!

It was unconstitutional. Period. And it won't happen again, gare awn teed.
If it was unconstitutional, why did the courts refuse to say so? Hopefully it won't have to happen again, but I wouldn't give 2 cents for your guarantee.

Why does it seem like so many Democrats support the avenues taken by states that changed voting laws / guidelines in the 11th hour for the 2020 national election?

They believe they are right...always, with zero tolerance for dissent...and elections are an annoyance.

And unless Americans that cutely call themselves "Patriots" make a dramatic shift in their response, they will live as a mistreated sub class/culture, ruled by the intolerant Left.

Seems they're ok with that if you take a reality check.

How cool is that!
Then why post it?

How cool is that!
Then why post it?
To observe reactions and behaviors.

That's the only value nutters have to me.

You're welcome!

Forum List

Back